Wife Catches Her Oofy Doofy Husband Cheating With Stacy (But Sure Keep Crying Muh Black Pillz)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Obviously not stacy, but for a woman in her late 30s, early 40s, she is 99th percentile. The guy meanwhile is a 2 psl ogre with no hair.

Just ask her how her day was theory prevails.
Balding fatty smashes bitches that mog him to oblivion thanks to good personality and social skills. Meanwhile incels on .org hammer the inside of their mouths for palate expansion and will always be sexless because of nm of brain neurons that determine neurotypicality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and 9 others
Least retarded shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, weebcel, ascension and 3 others
He should kill himself right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 24410
Least retarded shitskin

Shut the fuck up. Link me Ill bash ur fuckin skull in fam, fuck around n find out

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I am a retarded bluepilled shitskin I think I am a badass when I am actual a soy cuck who spends all his free time spreading the bluepill on a blackpilled forum so maybe my mistress will let me watch her and Chad have sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Shieda_Kayn
when you realize that NT comes easily from being bluepilled
- and you could've just looksmaxxed late while becoming NT instead of rotting >>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
This forum is retarded, the guy is just a slightly balding chadlite for his age. He has a sharp jawline, no recession, blue deepset eyes. For his age he’s killing it by just not being fat. He also seems relatively tall and rich.

I can guarantee you you have 1/10 of the sex appeal this guy has.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, MadTwatter, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others

This looks better than 90% of bimax afters. The schizophrenic delusion levels here are insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16275, czwarty and 6 others
This forum is retarded, the guy is just a slightly balding chadlite. He has a sharp jawline, no recession, blue deepset eyes. For his age he’s killing it by just not being fat. He also seems relatively tall and rich.

I can guarantee you you have 1/10 of the sex appeal this guy has.
for his age hes ok

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
for his age hes ok
He’s at least mid 30s, probably in his 40s. Leave your basement and you’ll realize he’s killing it for his age.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
nt plus dickpill plus money plus ratio plus bozo

the woman hes cheating with is ltb

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and weebcel
thats not a stacy

"Stacy" JFL she looks like Marjorie taylor green

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back