Wife of the PM of my country has corona

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
What a stupid bitch. Imagine being the wife of the leader of a country and catching corona. He probably has it too now

with all this, he STILL hasn’t restricted travel either I’m pretty sure. J F L. His punishment is coming soon

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@MrGlutton
@LordNorwood

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SexyMofo, Hades and 3 others
how did she even catch it?

all she has to do is sit one place and look pretty

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
how did she even catch it?

all she has to do is sit one place and look pretty
Tbh, idk. I really don’t know how she could catch it. It makes me confused

someone in the staff that serves the PM is probably sick too. Over for all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Hades and MrGlutton
It will be great fun when all the leaders fall sick and the countries are leaderless. Kim Jong Un will be the only one left because he will have killed anybody who gets the virus in North Korea. Then he will take the world over without firing a shot jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
It will be great fun when all the leaders fall sick and the countries are leaderless. Kim Jong Un will be the only one left because he will have killed anybody who gets the virus in North Korea. Then he will take the world over without firing a shot jfl.
Everything that can go wrong is legit going wrong rn jfl all the leaders are boomers if not older. It’s over son

civil wars in 2021?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Everything that can go wrong is legit going wrong rn jfl all the leaders are boomers if not older. It’s over son

civil wars in 2021?
It's likely. Ded srs. Imagine if the US declares martial law. Will be fun to watch this shit unfold.

• +1
It's likely. Ded srs. Imagine if the US declares martial law. Will be fun to watch this shit unfold.
Indeed. NYC already is declaring a version of martial law (public gatherings are restricted/banned, high capacity gatherings are banned, gun rights can be suspended, etc)

• Woah
Indeed. NYC already is declaring a version of martial law (public gatherings are restricted/banned, high capacity gatherings are banned, gun rights can be suspended, etc)
Will be nation wide in a couple weeks or less. People will be rioting and shit

• +1
Will be nation wide in a couple weeks or less. People will be rioting and shit
What’s the point of martial law if all niggas are armed anyways. Shootouts between police and civilians will happen if martial law is declared.

Prime opportunity for us 😈

• +1
What’s the point of martial law if all niggas are armed anyways. Shootouts between police and civilians will happen if martial law is declared.

Prime opportunity for us 😈
A lot of the military won't even fire on citizens and they will desert when it gets down to it. Society will be razed to the ground and a new age will begin.

• +1
Whaddup my Canadian brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back