Wife told me if I helped more around the house, I’d get more sex

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
Our sex life has really went downhill after our kid (he’s 5) she has never really seemed to even care about it and I would at least get it once a week. I’ve been going on a month or more now without it and she told me that if I would help more around the house, then I would get more sex. I’ve been killing myself after work to do more around the house and it’s going on two weeks and still no sex.
She will even talk about how we will and then I’ll come in the bedroom and she will be asleep.
I’ve always gave our son his baths, cooked dinner, washes dishes, vaccum. The only thing I don’t do around the house in the laundry (other than putting up my own stuff) I’ve always helped… it’s just not to her standards apparently..

I know I shouldn’t base my relationship around sex, but I’m 31 years old and if I don’t start getting it soon.. then I’m definitely going to be tempted to look elsewhere.

What am I doing wrong?

@stunna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, NoReedemingFeature, Donkeyballs and 10 others
reddit post or your actual story?

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 58285
DeadBedrooms is the most carefuel thing on the Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, BoneDensity, stunna and 1 other person
Our sex life has really went downhill after our kid (he’s 5) she has never really seemed to even care about it and I would at least get it once a week. I’ve been going on a month or more now without it and she told me that if I would help more around the house, then I would get more sex. I’ve been killing myself after work to do more around the house and it’s going on two weeks and still no sex.
She will even talk about how we will and then I’ll come in the bedroom and she will be asleep.
I’ve always gave our son his baths, cooked dinner, washes dishes, vaccum. The only thing I don’t do around the house in the laundry (other than putting up my own stuff) I’ve always helped… it’s just not to her standards apparently..

I know I shouldn’t base my relationship around sex, but I’m 31 years old and if I don’t start getting it soon.. then I’m definitely going to be tempted to look elsewhere.

What am I doing wrong?
You need to discipline your wife and show her who's the boss...

• JFL
Reactions: Decha, stunna and Deleted member 58285
subhuman if shes withdrawling sex from you for no reason 😔

Caged at the "I'd get more sex", incel begging like a dog for that pussy she'd even give HTN for free

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, stunna and Deleted member 58285
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, stunna and Gonthar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 58285

What am I doing wrong?
Dawg just leave this forum and become muslim

• JFL
Reactions: Decha
Better get to it incel

Pls op link the thread

Rawrr say to that fucking wife that she can shut the fuck up

wolf GIF

Its no FUCKING question, either sex or else divorce simple

I wi fuckkkng hunt a anothet chickk abd impreg ate her easy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Rawrr say to that fucking wife that she can shut the fuck up

wolf GIF

Its no FUCKING question, either sex or else divorce simple

I wi fuckkkng hunt a anothet chickk abd impreg ate her easy
Eww

Incel energy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 58285 and Deleted member 27066
meanwhile Chad has to go MIA for days cuz all his fuckbuddies are horny 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Subhumans shouldn't complain abt not getting sex

It's okay respect your wife Incel

stop larping, you dont have a wife with a deep fried daniel larson profile picture

“and if I don’t start getting it soon.. then I’m definitely going to be tempted to look elsewhere.”

Bro you can’t even get you’re pig wife to fuk, there’s no chance you’re going to get it elsewhere without paying