Wig solution. Any rich guy in this forum with hair problems?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I have finished my surgery path, now my biggest facial flaw is my thin nw2 hair.
Hair, eyes and height/frame are everything with women. With an hair tranplant my hair would still be subhuman thin, so this wig made with real hair is the only solution:

The color and the texture of the wig are custom. I would wear it only when I go out in evenings.
The price of this realistic wig is over 1000 euro, but I don't care about the price, being good looking is everything.
The problem is that this website might be a scam, because there are 0 reviews and they don't reply to info requests.
Do you think it's possible that this website is alive despite being a scam and the fact that Edward Zo is an instagram celebrity?
I'm looking for a person enought rich/desperate to try to buy the wig despite the risk of being scammed. Do you have any friend who can try to buy it?
If you want to post something like "muh wearing a wig is ridicolous" you can go to fuck off, I'm one of the biggest frauders in the world, so I don't care about adding another fraud

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Lorsss and Julius
I have finished my surgery path, now my biggest facial flaw is my thin nw2 hair.
Hair, eyes and height/frame are everything with women. With an hair tranplant my hair would still be subhuman thin, so this wig made with real hair is the only solution:

The color and the texture of the wig are custom. I would wear it only when I go out in evenings.
The price of this realistic wig is over 1000 euro, but I don't care about the price, being good looking is everything.
The problem is that this website might be a scam, because there are 0 reviews and they don't reply to info requests.
Do you think it's possible that this website is alive despite being a scam and the fact that Edward Zo is an instagram celebrity?
I'm looking for a person enought rich/desperate to try to buy the wig despite the risk of being scammed. Do you have any friend who can try to buy it?
If you want to post something like "muh wearing a wig is ridicolous" you can go to fuck off, I'm one of the biggest frauders in the world, so I don't care about adding another fraud

I would of helped until you wrote this.

20220922 165343

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 18776 and 10 others
I am going to keep the thread sticked because we desperately need to advance our knowledge in male wigs products

Hair is a fundamental feature to attract women (female gaze)
Attractive male hair havs:
  • good thickness
  • slightly wave texture
  • good length
  • Norwood 0 hairline
To understand the importance of male hair in female gaze, as a man you can relate to how women lose all their feminine appeal if they try a short masculine haircut

• Hair transplants advance the hairline but the transplanted hair is noticeably sparse
  • Hair transplants do not provide better thickness or better texture
  • Hair systems need a huge amount of care, in addition they may cause a lot of itching

the realistic wig could be the real solution, even if you are norwood0, because just may need hair with more thickness and wavy texture

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Hipcel
I would of helped until you wrote this.
I was talking about normies of course, most people on this forum already had some surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Lorsss
Cap, own what you said.
In my 9 years in redpill forums I helped dozens of people with surgeries advices , but if all normies get surgery, it's like if no one gets surgery.
This forum should be an exchange of help of a restricted userbase
here one of my many threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, zeek and Gaia262

Paying 1k for a 200 dollar ladies wig that’s been cut by a barber is crazy. You should get a cheap women wigs of eBay and learn to cut hair with it and then you will have the same wig as his for more than half the price. You can even money max without charging ridiculous prices like that scam artist.

Last edited:
In my 9 years in redpill forums I helped dozens of people with surgeries advices , but if all normies get surgery, it's like if no one gets surgery.
This forum should be an exchange of help of a restricted userbase
here one of my many threads
Hey man could you help me out in convo?