Wiki sites

sørenyuko

sørenyuko

erudite dissident
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
77
Reputation
43
Reading soyjak.wiki and incel.wiki is so fun sometimes im getting immersed in them like a interactive book

though they often have very outdated stuff or made up events that never even happened or words no one has ever used

I wonder if im the only one who uses these regularly :unsure:

Suggest me some more wiki sites like them if there are any
i want more theyre so good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, alurmo and simematic
Reading soyjak.wiki and incel.wiki is so fun sometimes

though they often have very outdated stuff or straight up bs events that never even happened or words no one has ever uttered

I wonder if im the only one who uses these regularly :unsure:

Suggest me some more wiki sites like them if there are any
i want more theyre so good
org best
 
Reading soyjak.wiki and incel.wiki is so fun sometimes im getting immersed in them like a interactive book

though they often have very outdated stuff or made up events that never even happened or words no one has ever used

I wonder if im the only one who uses these regularly :unsure:

Suggest me some more wiki sites like them if there are any
i want more theyre so good
org doesnt even have no wiki, and the incel wiki barely covers contraversies on here, we need a wiki for the pslsphere specifically
 
@Master create a wiki for org specifically ur incel wiki sux
 
I often do this too when I'm bored rotting here or reels:chad:
 

Similar threads

YungVampLyfe
Replies
2
Views
53
Moggador
Moggador
Thodian
Replies
2
Views
24
Thodian
Thodian
Clqs
Replies
21
Views
112
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
R
Replies
38
Views
293
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top