Will fuck up not only your metabolism but all hormonal balances in the long run

• WTF
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Just do it brah

Dont do it unless you have a very good reason to and do it sparingly

Bad advice

Go see a mental health professional bro
I don't even think this guy can crash diet for 2 weeks. Most people are too weak to even try it. I did it and it paid off hard. I lost 10kg in 1 month. Didn't gain it back like most nigtards do

Trying to drop as much fat as possible for spring break beach trip. I know it’s bad long term but it can’t hurt too much for just 2 weeks right I’m going back to regular eating as soon as the trips over

Btw when I say crash diet I mean psmf around 1000-1400 cals a day of lean protein with an egg or 2 not done 400 calorie a day shit

Trying to drop as much fat as possible for spring break beach trip. I know it’s bad long term but it can’t hurt too much for just 2 weeks right I’m going back to regular eating as soon as the trips over
Btw when I say crash diet I mean psmf around 1000-1400 cals a day of lean protein with an egg or 2 not done 400 calorie a day shit
I would do this and pair with some sort of skin rehydration treatment for glow, try to stay active and dont shut down your body. supp urself with low inhib drugs as well because your energy is gonna be tanked

I would do this and pair with some sort of skin rehydration treatment for glow, try to stay active and dont shut down your body. supp urself with low inhib drugs as well because your energy is gonna be tanked
Oh yeah I’ll be active af no point in cutting calories without being active imo the second is more important