Will a 5'9/5'10 guy with chadface ever be a legit chad?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Or does height alone prevent your from being more than a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, chaddyboi66, datboijj and 2 others
sexy the vampire diaries GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mehman, randomvanish, Deleted member 15099 and 19 others
Imagine if he was 6'3, sure shorter guys can be chads if they have an insane face but what are the chances of ever looking like this

Just the fact most chads also tend to be tall means short chadlites will always get mogged

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, subhuman incel, datboijj and 1 other person
Depends on the location. All is relative

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and aBetterMii
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, johncruz12345, Prettyboy and 3 others
This heights are average in the west, maybe in the Netherlands scandinavia or the Balkans it’d be different

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GigaAscender
Below 180cm its 100% IMPOSSIBLE to be a chad and fuck the really attractive girls in my country. Height is king, and above 185cm the fun begins.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, johncruz12345, Prettyboy and 5 others
so you faggots telling me that a guy with a face like male model not considered a chad ?
the sopranos hbo GIF

good frame & chad face = drooling pussies all over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5180, subhuman incel and 1 other person
@forevergymcelling is 6-6.5 psl and 5'9. Guy harmony mogs hard.

Tom Cruise GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
Many women would try date a shorter Chad bc all the tall chads usually get scouted to do modelling and women already know they're out of their league

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, randomvanish, Deleted member and 10 others
Below 180cm its 100% IMPOSSIBLE to be a chad and fuck the really attractive girls in my country. Height is king, and above 185cm the fun begins.
Rip to ppl who are 179cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, subhuman incel and GigaAscender
It’s not. You don’t know the Power of a chad face. And I am not talking about random tiktok chad I am talking about real chads like sommerhalder, Cruise, Pitt etc. They all aren’t tall

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 15099, Effortless and 6 others
There is something like 1 point penalty decile for each 5cm/2" height decrease from 180cm/5'11" IMO

• +1
Reactions: mehman, GermanLooksmaxer and Deleted member
It’s not. You don’t know the Power of a chad face. And I am not talking about random tiktok chad I am talking about real chads like sommerhalder, Cruise, Pitt etc. They all aren’t tall
Yeah just take movie stars where you cant even see their shortness as an example.
Im 1000% convinced that short 177cm chad has less smv than a very broad framed 195 average guy.
Its all based on my own real life experience from the last 10 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, johncruz12345, klamus and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, forevergymcelling and Xangsane
Yeah just take movie stars where you cant even see their shortness as an example.
Im 1000% convinces that short 177cm chad has less smv than a very broad framed 195 average guy.
Its all based on my own real life experience from the last 10 years.
In a Club for sure because size is more important there. But in daily life it’s close. And on tinder the chad mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GermanLooksmaxer
C2D1B3B7 5FCE 453A BEEB 9854E408938C
19D44EAD D5E5 4B59 8A3B 47201439CAD7

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
I'd say that 6' is necessary to be considered a Chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Effortless, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Yes. Theres plenty. Dont be stupid.

face > height everytime, as long as you're 5'9 minimum.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mehman, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others

somerhalder cruise and pitt are also hollywood icons, extremely successful and rich. they arent in the 1% they are 0.0001%

you cant compare these men to your local town chad who happens to be under 6' :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, subhuman incel and Deleted member 11770
Oliver Cheshire. 5'9.

Attachments

• original.jpeg
    original.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 310
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, coke, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, Need2Ascend and 2 others
somerhalder cruise and pitt are also hollywood icons, extremely successful and rich. they arent in the 1% they are 0.0001%

you cant compare these men to your local town chad who happens to be under 6' :lul:
They would slay hard even as Walmart employee. The point was that if you have an extremely good looking face like they have you can easily compensate for being too short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel and oldcell
Looks insane, shame he is 5'9.
I wish I was 188cm tbh, my life would be so much different
I think if you're are at least 5'9, you shouldn't have to feel shame. You can fraud 5'11 and like 90% of females are shorter than you.
I think its the cusp. Anything below you're approaching manlet.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mehman, johncruz12345 and 3 others
They would slay hard even as Walmart employee. The point was that if you have an extremely good looking face like they have you can easily compensate for being too short

u cant compensate for being too short tho. 5'3 and its pretty much a death sentence

like it or not but the shorter u are the less of a dating pool of potential women you have. Taking into account the 4+ inch rule, being less than 5'8, playing field gets extremely difficult, more so than just having a below average face.

Now consider that you have a bigger chance of being 6'10 than being born a psl 7 and youll see how reaching for chad face is delusion.

irl people who mog and slay are BIG, assertive. U will never be amogger below 6', ull get beat up by other men and rejected by tall beautiful women.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, klamus and subhuman incel
I think if you're are at least 5'9, you shouldn't have to feel shame. You can fraud 5'11 and like 90% of females are shorter than you.
I think its the cusp. Anything below you're approaching manlet.

height frauding is pointless. u will be caught and eventually found out. Especially stupid if you actually fraud ur height for dating purpose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, klamus and subhuman incel
height frauding is pointless. u will be caught and eventually found out. Especially stupid if you actually fraud ur height for dating purpose
don't fraud like a retard. Just wear fucking air max and say you're an inch taller than you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman incel
These kind of threads always bring a lot of height coping manlets here. Ive witnessed irl that 6'3 height + normie face > 5'8 height + chad face. Once we went to a crowd of people while celebrating New Year the chad was literally invisible, he got lost among shitload of tall balkan ogres and only people even remotely visible for sluts in the crowd were 6'2 + men. Imagine being a sub 6'2 chad and getting fucking stomped on and pushed around by 6'3+ muscular ogres, perfect drying recipe for slut pussies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo, Effortless, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Really? Wtf why is he rotting here and on lookism then?
He's made multpl posts on lookism same name. He started out as a fellow fatcel:lul: and still hangs around making larp short stories and Maher worship:lul::lul:

Super underrated

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess and forevergymcelling
5ft9/5ft10 chad with good frame over 6ft-6ft1 framecel chad any time of the day, given that none of them ´have the "status"

• +1
Reactions: mehman and GigaAscender
Imagine if he was 6'3, sure shorter guys can be chads if they have an insane face but what are the chances of ever looking like this

Just the fact most chads also tend to be tall means short chadlites will always get mogged
most chads don't tend to be tall at least form my experience
it's just that the ones that are on tv and on posters are tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Height is so overrated

He's made multpl posts on lookism same name. He started out as a fellow fatcel:lul: and still hangs around making larp short stories and Maher worship:lul::lul:
View attachment 1319531
Super underrated
why the fuck does every fat person look good under the fat?

i swear every fat guy is secretly a chad wtf

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and MrGlutton
Yeah of course. Just not a gigachad

Looks insane, shame he is 5'9.
I wish I was 188cm tbh, my life would be so much different
It probably wouldn't, its your mindset. Get your face as good looking as you possibly can. Then work on your body. Then start actively enjoying hobbies and leave the house.. then you won't even think about height.

I'm 5'9, not a single issue with girls in my life, I don't get why it's peoples main goal here. My brother is 6'4. 2 years younger than me, he came home from college telling me 2 girls said he had a hot brother. He's never had a girlfriend before and struggles bad, I seem to have gotten better facial genetics, I learned 1st hand having a 6'4 brother and a 6'1 cousin who fail miserable with woman, that height is nothing. Forums like this are just great fuel too, because you learn so much. I'm here to get a stronger jaw, I know what to do. I've also learned a good skin-care routine, and actually found a good gym routine here during covid.

Don't believe the height meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
These kind of threads always bring a lot of height coping manlets here. Ive witnessed irl that 6'3 height + normie face > 5'8 height + chad face. Once we went to a crowd of people while celebrating New Year the chad was literally invisible, he got lost among shitload of tall balkan ogres and only people even remotely visible for sluts in the crowd were 6'2 + men. Imagine being a sub 6'2 chad and getting fucking stomped on and pushed around by 6'3+ muscular ogres, perfect drying recipe for slut pussies
The thing is these types of threads also bring a lot of incel manlets blaming their lack of talent and failure to speak to anyone on a few inches. I've witnessed the opposite. So which were you in this crowd of people? I can imagine you probably missed the chad slip off and do something better with his life whilst you were drooling over 6'2 tall men instead of actually trying to chat to a woman, right?

Height has never mattered. James Dean, Marlon Brando and Alain Delon proved that way back when. Even today when women are literally promoting short guys, they are referring to ''5'8 or below guys'' which are actually 5'4 guys lying about their height, meanwhile actual 5'8 guys don't actually seem that short to women, because so many add on inches, it's believe to be 5'10, the only time I can ever see height being an issue is 5'5 or less on a male, because they get crippled with lacking confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, johncruz12345 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
It probably wouldn't, its your mindset. Get your face as good looking as you possibly can. Then work on your body. Then start actively enjoying hobbies and leave the house.. then you won't even think about height.

I'm 5'9, not a single issue with girls in my life, I don't get why it's peoples main goal here. My brother is 6'4. 2 years younger than me, he came home from college telling me 2 girls said he had a hot brother. He's never had a girlfriend before and struggles bad, I seem to have gotten better facial genetics, I learned 1st hand having a 6'4 brother and a 6'1 cousin who fail miserable with woman, that height is nothing. Forums like this are just great fuel too, because you learn so much. I'm here to get a stronger jaw, I know what to do. I've also learned a good skin-care routine, and actually found a good gym routine here during covid.

Don't believe the height meme.
Height is nothing is bullshit, maybe you just lucked out facial geneticswise, we always said face>height but ultimately you need both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
The thing is these types of threads also bring a lot of incel manlets blaming their lack of talent and failure to speak to anyone on a few inches. I've witnessed the opposite. So which were you in this crowd of people? I can imagine you probably missed the chad slip off and do something better with his life whilst you were drooling over 6'2 tall men instead of actually trying to chat to a woman, right?

Height has never mattered. James Dean, Marlon Brando and Alain Delon proved that way back when. Even today when women are literally promoting short guys, they are referring to ''5'8 or below guys'' which are actually 5'4 guys lying about their height, meanwhile actual 5'8 guys don't actually seem that short to women, because so many add on inches, it's believe to be 5'10, the only time I can ever see height being an issue is 5'5 or less on a male, because they get crippled with lacking confidence.
The last part is definitely true. I just made out with a girl last night and she thought I'm 6 foot even tho in reality I'm 5'11, closer to 5'10 than 6 foot.

And I'm from Germany. If anywhere height is supposed to be a important thing then it's there.

I live in chadmany and the average german guy here is fucking 6'1
Man shut the fuk up with your lies delusinal faggot

The last part is definitely true. I just made out with a girl last night and she thought I'm 6 foot even tho in reality I'm 5'11, closer to 5'10 than 6 foot.

And I'm from Germany. If anywhere height is supposed to be a important thing then it's there.
I'm 5'9, very honest to people about my height. I had a girl tell me ''you are not! I thought you were closer to 6 foot?'' I mean, it's 3 inches off, so not really. But so many 5'9 people lie about being 5'11, they automatically assume if you say in text you're 5'9, they expect the physical height of a 5'7 guy who lied.

If you're 5'11, closer to 5'10, I wouldn't be surprised if you could tell girls you're 6'0 and they wouldn't even question it. If I wear boots I'm about 5'10.

Weird thing is, girls always make themselves shorter. So if I tell a girl I'm 5'9, they are expecting 5'7. They tell me they are 5'3, it's clear they are about 5'5. That's why girls and guys lying about height always makes for awkward meet ups, the girl lies about being smaller, guy lies about being taller. They meet up and the 5'3 girl is only an inch shorter than the apparent 5'8 guy lmao