Will a 5'9/5'10 guy with chadface ever be a legit chad?

Depends on location. 5ft 9 is tall in some parts of the world. In other parts you are manlet. Imo you can be chad without height. Chad face with height + frame = gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5786
@subhuman incel show them

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
A 5’9 chad is more chad than a 6’5 chad ever could be. imagine bending over just to kiss your girlfriend, what a subhuman trait.
@subhuman incel show them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
A 5’9 chad is more chad than a 6’5 chad ever could be. imagine bending over just to kiss your girlfriend, what a subhuman trait.
I meant show naked pics of Stallone, nvm

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
These kind of threads always bring a lot of height coping manlets here. Ive witnessed irl that 6'3 height + normie face > 5'8 height + chad face. Once we went to a crowd of people while celebrating New Year the chad was literally invisible, he got lost among shitload of tall balkan ogres and only people even remotely visible for sluts in the crowd were 6'2 + men. Imagine being a sub 6'2 chad and getting fucking stomped on and pushed around by 6'3+ muscular ogres, perfect drying recipe for slut pussies

Lold hard.

BUMP

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
The thing is these types of threads also bring a lot of incel manlets blaming their lack of talent and failure to speak to anyone on a few inches. I've witnessed the opposite. So which were you in this crowd of people? I can imagine you probably missed the chad slip off and do something better with his life whilst you were drooling over 6'2 tall men instead of actually trying to chat to a woman, right?

Height has never mattered. James Dean, Marlon Brando and Alain Delon proved that way back when. Even today when women are literally promoting short guys, they are referring to ''5'8 or below guys'' which are actually 5'4 guys lying about their height, meanwhile actual 5'8 guys don't actually seem that short to women, because so many add on inches, it's believe to be 5'10, the only time I can ever see height being an issue is 5'5 or less on a male, because they get crippled with lacking confidence.
context is very important, lone 5'8 chad will get a lot of female attention. now put him next to several 6'3 normies and he simply gets towered by them, he is in their shadow and sluts can barely see him, both literally and figurativelly. also i live in place where 6' is average male height (coastal part of croatia) and a lot of women are very tall, short chad simply stands no chance

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
The thing is these types of threads also bring a lot of incel manlets blaming their lack of talent and failure to speak to anyone on a few inches. I've witnessed the opposite. So which were you in this crowd of people? I can imagine you probably missed the chad slip off and do something better with his life whilst you were drooling over 6'2 tall men instead of actually trying to chat to a woman, right?

Height has never mattered. James Dean, Marlon Brando and Alain Delon proved that way back when. Even today when women are literally promoting short guys, they are referring to ''5'8 or below guys'' which are actually 5'4 guys lying about their height, meanwhile actual 5'8 guys don't actually seem that short to women, because so many add on inches, it's believe to be 5'10, the only time I can ever see height being an issue is 5'5 or less on a male, because they get crippled with lacking confidence.
Bro height is SO FUCKING IMPORTANT... legit everytime a girl states her preferences it's always "tall" first

Of course its not over if ur medium height, but ur results would be much better if u were taller.

Yes. He will be a Chad to women. He probably won't be a Chad to men but who really cares about that.

Yes i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
These kind of threads always bring a lot of height coping manlets here. Ive witnessed irl that 6'3 height + normie face > 5'8 height + chad face. Once we went to a crowd of people while celebrating New Year the chad was literally invisible, he got lost among shitload of tall balkan ogres and only people even remotely visible for sluts in the crowd were 6'2 + men. Imagine being a sub 6'2 chad and getting fucking stomped on and pushed around by 6'3+ muscular ogres, perfect drying recipe for slut pussies
your the one coping.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot