Will a BSSO ascend me ( or push me higher)

M

mercybo

Iron
I have a Class II overbite which recessed my lower jaw a good bit, everything else looks pretty good so I wonder if this BSSO I want to get will end up ascending me. Any suggestions tips or different angles wanted?

Attachments

• IMG_4287.png
    IMG_4287.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1403.jpeg
    IMG_1403.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 0
definitely your jaw is recessed and short, consult with surgeons for the best way forward whether that is a djs or a bsso

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 28896
horrible fucking pictures. all these fucking tiktok fags joining and cant even take proper fucking pictures even though theyre on their phones 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
it'd probably ascend you

You have an overbite and a recessed chin. From the shitty pictures it looks like you need a minor CCW rotation of the maxilla as well.

Do a rotation but DO NOT do more than 3mm of forward movement on the lefort 1 or you will look like a gorilla. I mean this for your case specifically. Then do a BSSO to have the lower jaw meet the upper, if you move the lefort 1 it will probably be 3mm and the lower jaw 8mm i would guess. Then do a 6-7mm genio and you will look better.

• +1
Reactions: mercybo
horrible fucking pictures. all these fucking tiktok fags joining and cant even take proper fucking pictures even though theyre on their phones 24/7
thank you brother

You have an overbite and a recessed chin. From the shitty pictures it looks like you need a minor CCW rotation of the maxilla as well.

Do a rotation but DO NOT do more than 3mm of forward movement on the lefort 1 or you will look like a gorilla. I mean this for your case specifically. Then do a BSSO to have the lower jaw meet the upper, if you move the lefort 1 it will probably be 3mm and the lower jaw 8mm i would guess. Then do a 6-7mm genio and you will look better.
thank you for the advice, I don’t think I need a Lefort though, If I attach better pictures will it help with your analysis? My front profile is pretty good and I’m scared to ruin it.

c

Do a rotation but DO NOT do more than 3mm of forward movement on the lefort 1 or you will look like a gorilla. I mean this for your case specifically. Then do a BSSO to have the lower jaw meet the upper, if you move the lefort 1 it will probably be 3mm and the lower jaw 8mm i would guess. Then do a 6-7mm genio and you will look bettYou have an overbite and a recessed chin. From the shitty pictures it looks like you need a minor CCW rotation of the maxilla as well.

could i dm you about this

If they’re thinking they can fix it with braces, do that then genioplasty for the chin projection. Your jaws don’t look recessed but your chin does.