Will a genioplasty give you vertical chin length? Can it also widen your chin slightly?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Or will it just make it more forward grown? I need both vertical lenght and forward growth. I guess a wider chin wouldn't hurt as well, is this possible?

I think a miniwing is used to increase transverse width. genio can increase both horizontal and vertical length but saggital lenthening will make the chin appear narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4310
I think a miniwing is used to increase transverse width. genio can increase both horizontal and vertical length but saggital lenthening will make the chin appear narrower.
I don't need the width as much as I need the horizontal and vertical lenght

I don't need the width as much as I need the horizontal and vertical lenght
Genio in my experience, is a procedure that is rarely contradicted. Aslong as you stay a few mms within the 'TVL' line(either side), dont stress and just get it done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Genio in my experience, is a procedure that is rarely contradicted. Aslong as you stay a few mms within the 'TVL' line(either side), dont stress and just get it done.
Yeah, chin implants look like shit and I hate having foreign objects in my face, a genio seems to be the only option for chinlets.

Yeah, chin implants look like shit and I hate having foreign objects in my face, a genio seems to be the only option for chinlets.
I disagree. A chin implant is the only one I think that has the 'planned' potential to look good. The problem is it needs to blend into the jawline, if you want the stronger chin, you likely need the stronger jaw aswell and thats more a dice roll than science.

• +1
I disagree. A chin implant is the only one I think that has the 'planned' potential to look good. The problem is it needs to blend into the jawline, if you want the stronger chin, you likely need the stronger jaw aswell and thats more a dice roll than science.
It rarely looks natural with implants.

I have a good mandible and bigonial width, it's just the chin that's a little too small.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
question for genio can you get a chin like this
1598995373388.png

@Donc0ck, I'm looking for more vertical chin height, not sure how many mm, but I want a chin like that goes downwards, more then mine goes down currently,
204 Melhores Ideias de Jon Erik Hexon | Atores americanos, Homens, Jennifer  o'neill
something like this is ideal chin for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 4310
Bumo again

Anyone else know anything?

Don't think it can make it noticeably wider unless the surgeon makes another cut in the middle

• +1
Don't think it can make it noticeably wider unless the surgeon makes another cut in the middle
Ok, what about vertical length?

@Swescension, verticaL length is more Important, you will get some width, but the length is more important I’m gonna try to get a jon hexum chin
makes him look DOM af

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 4310
@Swescension, verticaL length is more Important, you will get some width, but the length is more important I’m gonna try to get a jon hexum chin View attachment 641429 makes him look DOM af
Well yeah but will a genio give me that? Most pics of genio seems to do wonders for horizontal length but vertical not so much

@Amnesia you had a genio right?

Idk I found this, seems to lengthen the chin a lot not sure how many mm, but when I get it at 18 I’ll ask for more so I can get a Hexum like chin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 4310
View attachment 641461
Idk I found this, seems to lengthen the chin a lot not sure how many mm, but when I get it at 18 I’ll ask for more so I can get a Hexum like chin
So there's room for some adjustments when they perform it? Can you literally just show them that picture and ask them to do it?

That result you posted is exactly what I need

@Swescension yeah I guess you can just show a picture or really explain what you want, I think the reason most people fail at plastic surgeries is because they don’t really know what they need or they let the surgeons decide for them, I can’t get this surgery rn or any of my other planned surgeries since I’m only 16 but when I’m 18 I’ll definetly go ahead and do it,
remember that chin defines your masculinity so make sure to go all out on getting the best result

• +1
Sliding genio is shit. It narrows the chin as it moves forward and down because by definition you're elongating the V part of your mandible from the front. It's just touted more often than chin implant on here because it can create vertical projection better than a chin implant which helps with shallowing, instead of deepening, the labiomental fold (telltale sign of a chin inplant)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
@Copemaxxing he has sfs right?
Yeah. He is a retard for lenghten the chin. His Bite is still shit and his lipseal is also shit from the bite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Yeah. He is a retard for lenghten the chin. His Bite is still shit and his lipseal is also shit from the bite.
his case is way more severe then mine tho

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing