Will a lip lift ascend me

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
It’s a risky procedure due to scar and possible feminizing of the face. But I think it’s absolutely necessary for people to view my resting face as “content”. It will change the perception of my character the most.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
That is the least of your worries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 2729, Kami and 10 others
That is the least of your worries.
Care to elaborate? I think it will give the strongest impression of a forward maxilla. Along with a genio or well done chin implant.

Care to elaborate? I think it will give the strongest impression of a forward maxilla. Along with a genio or well done chin implant.
You need to focus on your lower3rd b4 anything else.

Wether it's a chin implant, or genio. Your lower3rd is significantly failoing you.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Why do you hang around with hot chicks? Are you rich or something?

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs and bogii
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dbeyduvudhs

Wether it's a chin implant, or genio. Your lower3rd is significantly failoing you.
Alright. The beard does nothing to disguise it? I’ve noticed black guys do a good job of goatee
Maxing to hide lower third deficiency

I think it’s related to vitamin d status in formative years. Which is why u see more blacks with recessed lower thirds. They are more prone to it in North America

I think I’m decent enuff socially and decent enuff looking but I could be wrong. Maybe girls perceive me as wealthy?

That’s suggesting that I’m super ugly though. Because average style maxxed men who have status can hang with hot girls. Maybe I’m uglier than I think.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Based on the photos I guess you could try and do a sliding genioplasty (but not vertical, your chin is tall enough). I don't know if it would work well with your base though.

266_2006_177_f10.jpg

Your chin is sort of like this (although not has bad). It lacks the chin bone. The jaw itself doesn't look small though. Pic is her before and after a sliding genioplasty.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Dbeyduvudhs
yea right how tf is this dude pulling chicks like that, I guess it's the NT-Pill:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs
yea right how tf is this dude pulling chicks like that, I guess it's the NT-Pill:feelswhy:
What are the flaws that make it surprising?

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
Based on the photos I guess you could try and do a sliding genioplasty (but not vertical, your chin is tall enough). I don't know if it would work well with your base though.

266_2006_177_f10.jpg

Your chin is sort of like this (although not has bad). It lacks the chin bone. The jaw itself doesn't look small though. Pic is her before and after a sliding genioplasty.
The problem with this is that it’s literally only
Going to improve my side profile. Side profile is such a small portion of looks that it won’t be life changing.

I’m honestly not even sure girls pay attention to chin projection or if it’s something men notice mostly.

Often times women seem too stupid to even notice things like muscles or jaw structure.

Which is why I’m a proponent of obvious shit like hair maxxing along with peacocky hair colors or obvious stuff like tattoos earrings ect.

Use minoxidil on your beard and then you can fraud a better lower third

He’s above average looking what do you mean

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Height is the only problem

johnny depp maxx

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Dbeyduvudhs
Yeah. Are you saying I am already or I should. Also please don’t post the pics. Thanks.

OP your upper lift is comically small and your philtrum is kilometric. You need lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs

bimax may be better.
He should post his side profile here and in case consult a maxfac

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Korea
bimax may be better.
He should post his side profile here and in case consult a maxfac
He did post a side.

I'm not really educated on jaw surgeries, but wouldn't his short ramus just make the BiMAX look worse?

• +1
Reactions: Silver
Use minoxidil on your beard and then you can fraud a better lower third

when you have facial hair on a certain threshold, the upoer lip starts being covered by philtrum hair.

Facial hair does not only fraud a receding lower third, but a small upper lip too

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
  • +1
Reactions: Silver and Korea
He did post a side.
View attachment 1613030

I'm not really educated on jaw surgeries, but wouldn't his short ramus just make the BiMAX look worse?
Bimax would stretch his soft tissues and make his non-existent ramus more pronounced, this is his biggest falio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Korea
Bimax would stretch his soft tissues and make his non-existent ramus more pronounced, this is his biggest falio.
So BiMAX would help him with his raums?

That would be huge for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
So BiMAX would help him with his raums?

That would be huge for him.
No, rarely does bimax affect the ramus height except for some cases where CCW might affect the height of it but just barely. What I mean is that his ramus looks non-existent in the photo you posted and if he gets bimax where his soft tissues get stretchted then his biggest falio which is the short ramus will become more noticeable to the public.

This is what I mean, it becomes more pronounced, much more noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
No, rarely does bimax affect the ramus height except for some cases where CCW might affect the height of it but just barely. What I mean is that his ramus looks non-existent in the photo you posted and if he gets bimax where his soft tissues get stretchted then his biggest falio which is the short ramus will become more noticeable to the public.

This is what I mean, it becomes more pronounced, much more noticeable.
View attachment 1613042
Oh ok, now I see what you mean. This is how I imagined it in my head, I'm not even sure how he could go about fixing a ramus so short.

• +1
Reactions: Silver
Might need trimax, op should get an xray of his side profile so we can make a better call