Will a wider face make you more low trust?

SeriousAscension

SeriousAscension

Platinum
Joined
Mar 2, 2023
Posts
1,192
Reputation
627
When you get a wider face through MSE will you be more low trust?
 
Last edited:
MSE won't do much if anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
I thought about doin' it like 4 times to get more fwthr ratio.
 
Perfect 7


this or death
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Michele Morrone doesn’t have a wide face yet he’s quite low trust. Focus on other features which are easier to change. But yes, MSE could increase facial width. You could also get implants or blast roids as well.
 
Bro I already said this MSE lengthens the midface
 
and the forward movement is down and forward
 

Similar threads

logical17
Replies
2
Views
41
logical17
logical17
saass
Replies
7
Views
103
iq.
I
L
Replies
14
Views
105
jp212
jp212
holysasa
Replies
4
Views
73
holysasa
holysasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top