Will anyone else here rope if they don't ascend

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I will genuinely rope if I don't become Chadlite+ by the end of my ascension (Will be 100% done and all paid for by 30 at the ABSOLUTE PEAK LATEST I will literally rope on 30th birthday if otherwise, although 25 is more of my goal). No joke. No cap. 100% serious. IDK how but I was thinking about driving to this high ass place by me and just jumping off (It would be instant death, some ppl do it I think).
Anyone else share this sentiment? If so, what is your GOAL, how long do you give yourself, and how will you rope if you fail?

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, mug, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
I will not rope before 60 and I don't need to get to chadlite to get a good life and if you still only care about slaying in your 30s you fucked your life up hard and should switch your priorities

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19766
I will not rope before 60 and I don't need to get to chadlite to get a good life and if you still only care about slaying in your 30s you fucked your life up hard and should switch your priorities
I genuinely give zero shits about slaying, I just want to look extremely good.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Prince88
I hope to ascend to chadlite after 3 surgeries, i think you can do it too. Dont risk more than 3, if you keep going and going u will just end up fucking urself

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 19766
I hope to ascend to chadlite after 3 surgeries, i think you can do it too. Dont risk more than 3, if you keep going and going u will just end up fucking urself
I like how you assume I can ascend to Chadlite in 3 surgeries, I'm not going to say yes or no to that because that's partially up to fate but I could be a 4'10 boneless curry typing this dude.
You're right though tbh, too much is not good, better to keep the natural look

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Why not just set aside money in case things go wrong and fuck hookers / geomaxx? No point to roping unless you're going ER.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 19766
Roping is a low T trait

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 19766
Why not just set aside money in case things go wrong and fuck hookers / geomaxx? No point to roping unless you're going ER.
Sex isn't fulfilling, and geomaxxing is alienating.

I like how you assume I can ascend to Chadlite in 3 surgeries, I'm not going to say yes or no to that because that's partially up to fate but I could be a 4'10 boneless curry typing this dude.
You're right though tbh, too much is not good, better to keep the natural look
Just gotta do the priorities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Neetmaxx and LDAR then
Good idea, maybe but I'd feel like such a useless burden on society and would eventually get ousted sometime unless I can fake being a genuine tard or smth

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Good idea, maybe but I'd feel like such a useless burden on society and would eventually get ousted sometime unless I can fake being a genuine tard or smth
If you're on this site then there's already a 95% chance you qualify for disability.

• JFL
Genio, tweak the eyes a little and your easy chadlite

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and LightSkinNoob
My plan somewhat.

• +1
I will genuinely rope if I don't become Chadlite+ by the end of my ascension (Will be 100% done and all paid for by 30 at the ABSOLUTE PEAK LATEST I will literally rope on 30th birthday if otherwise, although 25 is more of my goal). No joke. No cap. 100% serious. IDK how but I was thinking about driving to this high ass place by me and just jumping off (It would be instant death, some ppl do it I think).
Anyone else share this sentiment? If so, what is your GOAL, how long do you give yourself, and how will you rope if you fail?
Nah. All I need are some jaw implants and color contacts :love::love:. Ascension is within reach :):)

No, I refuse to rope

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WON'T ASCEND AFTER MY 100TH SURGERY? 😡

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 19766
We all should

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 19766
What else should you care about other than slaying and having a good career?

Altho I should want to I don't care about roping, suicide was never appealing to me. Dying simply wouldn't solve my problems, and being an incel isn't that painful either

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Roping has a high chance of surviving with injury. Bad suicide method

Roping has a high chance of surviving with injury. Bad suicide method
Rope just means any form of suicide tbh also you're right that's why I jump off bridge

im 100% gonna rope if I dont ascend. At least I’ll go out knowing that I did everything I could.

• +1
Wish me luck. I'm a 17yo middle-class braziliancel and will rope if i don't get all the surgeries i need by the i'm 30.

• +1
Im guaranteed to ascend to at least htn who can have a decent life so ill be worse off if i never ascend

• +1