Will applying DHT Gel on your dick improve overall testesterone

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I mean, it does increase DHT which basically increases testesterone (from what I can tell, at least). So not only does it make your dick bigger, it also increases testosterone in the body? Better muscle growth? Overall masculization?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 8583
53a319fdb6a9248f51f740afb0aad246

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
I mean, it does increase DHT which basically increases testesterone (from what I can tell, at least). So not only does it make your dick bigger, it also increases testosterone in the body? Better muscle growth? Overall masculization?
yes

Better muscle growth? Overall masculinization? Yes.
More testosterone? No.

It slows down your bodies natural production of testosterone pretty dramatically. DHT cannot be converted to testosterone, but testosterone can be converted to DHT. DHT is much more androgenic than regular testosterone, so in a sense, you will have higher """testosterone""". Also 99% OF DHT gels are fake. Unless you make it yourself or get it from a pharmacy, it's fake.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Better muscle growth? Overall masculinization? Yes.
More testosterone? No.

It slows down your bodies natural production of testosterone pretty dramatically. DHT cannot be converted to testosterone, but testosterone can be converted to DHT. DHT is much more androgenic than regular testosterone, so in a sense, you will have higher """testosterone""". Also 99% OF DHT gels are fake. Unless you make it yourself or get it from a pharmacy, it's fake.
Make your own gel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
99% OF DHT gels are fake. Unless you make it yourself or get it from a pharmacy, it's fake.
The only one available is the Russian crap and that one is obviously fake, what others do you mean?

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
The only one available is the Russian crap and that one is obviously fake, what others do you mean?
Why do u think its fake

you have sides from increased test(androgenicity)
in reality it slightly suppresses ur hpta

That one was tested by a few people as being genuinely 13%dht.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back