Will be doubling my anti-depressant medication tomorrow

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Going from 5mg of escitalopram/esopram to 10mg starting tomorrow. I wanted to keep it at just 5mg because of sexual side-effects by my anxiety has become so crippling it's just not an option for me anymore. Fuck this shit I feel so utterly crap right now :feelsohgod: :feelstrash:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, BrahminBoss, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Why would you worry about the sexual side effects

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 29167, Splinter901 and 2 others
Why would you worry about the sexual side effects
We all know why

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Splinter901, Debetro and 1 other person
Don’t take anti depressants only makes it worst

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Depression has to be something biological to the individual rather than something everyone can get, I've gone through some of the worst things a human can go through (barring extremes like losing all 4 limbs) and I've never gotten depression, but ocd and adhd come to me naturally, I remember in one of my last classes in university I was moving my leg up and down at a really fast speed while having a hard time staying still and paying attention to the lecture while everyone there was just calm and listening to the teachers without moving at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
How long before you turn into a completely blank gray ZOGbot

start running and meditating

Don’t take anti depressants only makes it worst
Dunno. Even the 5mg seems to be making a difference. Before life was literally unlivable, but now it's merely shit.

Depression has to be something biological to the individual rather than something everyone can get, I've gone through some of the worst things a human can go through (barring extremes like losing all 4 limbs) and I've never gotten depression, but ocd and adhd come to me naturally, I remember in one of my last classes in university I was moving my leg up and down at a really fast speed while having a hard time staying still and paying attention to the lecture while everyone there was just calm and listening to the teachers without moving at all.
Share ur experiences. Lets see. If youre tall/gl/ big dick/ have a good family or support system ur less inclined to.

Share ur experiences. Lets see. If youre tall/gl/ big dick/ have a good family or support system ur less inclined to.

At my lowest I was 23 yo nw 5-6 khv neet with incurable erectyle disfunction with no friends that had missed out on everything severely mentally ill barely functioning I couldn't even play video games living in a room that was a complete disaster rotting and procrastinating every single day while being completely broke in a third world shithole where they pay you 200 usd a month, I was broke af and had no money for anything and I had lost a lot of clothes due to different reasons and I spent a lot time alternating between the few clothes I had left, I was eating rice only every single day, I had a million other twisted bad things going on which I couldn't do much about due to mentall illness (ocd, ptsd, adhd, etc) .

I'm 6'3.5" 7.7" bp 7.1" nbp socially alienated neet 2 psl.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
At my lowest I was 23 yo nw 5-6 khv neet with incurable erectyle disfunction with no friends that had missed out on everything severely mentally ill barely functioning I couldn't even play video games living in a room that was a complete disaster rotting and procrastinating every single day while being completely broke in a third world shithole where they pay you 200 usd a month, I was broke af and had no money for anything and I had lost a lot of clothes due to different reasons and I spent a lot time alternating between the few clothes I had left, I was eating rice only every single day, I had a million other twisted bad things going on which I couldn't do much about due to mentall illness (ocd, ptsd, adhd, etc) .

I'm 6'3.5" 7.7" bp 7.1" nbp socially alienated neet 2 psl.
Thank you for sharing. I hope you're doing well boyo

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901