Will be getting a hand xray today or tomorrow, what should I expect?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
So I probably dislocated my thumb or torn a ligament. I don't really give a fuck about that, but, this is finally an oppurtunity to see my growth plates. What results I get might impact me for the better or worse, so I need you rotters to tell me how to cope with closed wrist plates/prepare for the worst. I will post results as soon as I can.

• +1
Reactions: 91302
iF they are closed just remember your dad ahad a son so its never over tillyou die!

• +1
Reactions: silencio and wastedspermcel
Expect for your plates to be closed

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
So I probably dislocated my thumb or torn a ligament. I don't really give a fuck about that, but, this is finally an oppurtunity to see my growth plates. What results I get might impact me for the better or worse, so I need you rotters to tell me how to cope with closed wrist plates/prepare for the worst. I will post results as soon as I can.
you should expect a hand xray

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, wastedspermcel, n9wiff and 1 other person
u will die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, wastedspermcel and n9wiff
Good height, if you are lucky they will still be opened but you may not grow
We never know, father and mother 6' and 5'8 respectively. Im on arimidex to delay closure and once I see if their closed or not I'll pin hgh

We never know, father and mother 6' and 5'8 respectively. Im on arimidex to delay closure and once I see if their closed or not I'll pin hgh
did u pin hgh before? i saw a thread u said u were going to

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
did u pin hgh before? i saw a thread u said u were going to
Not yet, but I grew since then either way with a mediocre lifestyle, although the height increase was minimal

• +1
Reactions: john788
tag me if u inject
Alright, I've been going abroad alot so I couldnt really pin without frequent breaks which isn't good. My hgh powder been sitting in my fridge for like 2 months and my parents havent noticed:ROFLMAO:. As long as it didnt spoil its fine

• +1
Reactions: john788
Waiting for the xray

don't get cuckified by the jew-ray

Xray done, waiting for results, most stressful moments of my life, this xray tells me my future

Will you go on hgh+ai if closed?
Its even worse if theyre completely closed, meaning I cant estimate other plates like knees and spine

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Here
@silencio

Attachments

• 1000000045.jpg
    1000000045.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
the rays from the x ray are going to penetrate through your bones and make you 6'6 with mogger facial bones trust me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back