Will becoming more attractive (low bodyfat, muscles, attractive facial hair and better haircut) make me to be more respectable?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Will people, in general, treat me better despite of me being autistic?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9787 and Deleted member 10551
If you have the bones for it, yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
If you have the bones for it, yes.
And if I don't, but have a better body than the average male, will they? My facial bones will be shapen with facial hair since I'll beardfraud.

Again

And if I don't, but have a better body than the average male, will they? My facial bones will be shapen with facial hair since I'll beardfraud.
For men? Yes. For women? Probably not, unfortunately.

Unironically get rid of ur autism

Gut biome and vit d maxx

• +1
Reactions: SomeoneUnimportant and Deleted member 10987
For men? Yes. For women? Probably not, unfortunately.
Why not? I'm not that interested in women, though. Will they still call me ugly even with low bodyfat, muscles and facial hair? I want to stop getting called ugly.

Unironically get rid of ur autism

Gut biome and vit d maxx
I can't. If I could I wouldn't be here, trying to compensate my issues with looks (and looking to receive positive feedback from normal people).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Why not? I'm not that interested in women, though. Will they still call me ugly even with low bodyfat, muscles and facial hair? I want to stop getting called ugly.
Either you have the face women want, or you don’t. Women really don’t care about body as much as men do. You may appeal to a niche crowd, but face is the determining factor.

I can't. If I could I wouldn't be here, trying to compensate my issues with looks (and looking to receive positive feedback from normal people).
I just told u how nigga

Either you have the face women want, or you don’t. Women really don’t care about body as much as men do. You may appeal to a niche crowd, but face is the determining factor.
But what if I shape my face in a more conventionally attractive way (beardfrauding)? I'll try to get to HTN by beardfrauding, leanmaxx and by muscles. If these things doesn't make to be HTN, then surgery. HTN is when you start to be respectable as a non NT person.

But what if I shape my face in a more conventionally attractive way (beardfrauding)? I'll try to get to HTN by beardfrauding, leanmaxx and by muscles. If these things doesn't make to be HTN, then surgery.
HTN is possible. I haven’t seen your face. It sounds like that’s enough for you.

HTN is possible. I haven’t seen your face. It sounds like that’s enough for you.
For me that's enough, but some people have told me that I'll need surgery, but I'll first try to maxx out everything by softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
My main goal is to get girls to stop calling me ugly by getting a better grame, minimal bodyfat and a beard to fraud my recessed chin and jaw. Then ¡, if girls still call me ugly, I'll get a surgery. Maybe a bimax.

My main goal is to get girls to stop calling me ugly by getting a better grame, minimal bodyfat and a beard to fraud my recessed chin and jaw. Then ¡, if girls still call me ugly, I'll get a surgery. Maybe a bimax.
I still have a lot to do (12 bodyfat, good body, bearfraud, better hair) to accept that I'm only average. I'll be a HTN. I'll only accept being average when I'll have a toned body with low bodyfat and with a good beardfraud.

Being really autistic, is brutals.

But in general.

"In conclusion, we found substantial behavioral and trait differences as a function of attractiveness.
For both adults and children,
attractiveness is strongly related to popularity, and to success for adults.
Attractiveness is moderately related to both intelligence/ performance and adjustment in children and to both dating and sexual experience in adults. "

One can check in the grpah under BESD. how much attractiveness realtes to these factors.

View attachment 940482

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Being really autistic, is brutals.

But in general.

"In conclusion, we found substantial behavioral and trait differences as a function of attractiveness.
For both adults and children,
attractiveness is strongly related to popularity, and to success for adults.
Attractiveness is moderately related to both intelligence/ performance and adjustment in children and to both dating and sexual experience in adults. "

One can check in the grpah under BESD. how much attractiveness realtes to these factors.

View attachment 940482

Makes sense. I'll never be popular, but my goal is to be respected, and I want to get to HTN with the things I've mentioned, so I'll be above average looking.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
For the majority of young girls (18-25), probably not if you don't have a good face. For a small percent of young girls, it definitely will and you will increase your options of potential lays

For other guys, getting in shape will always result in more respect from them. Especially bodybuilders type. They won't be intimated by you, but they will usually respect and relate to guys who put in hard work. Most gymrats are all about that "positive vibes"/"hard work motivation" lifestyle. The only ones who will dislike you more are the insecure narcy types (like bodybuilding offtopic types) that are so insecure they view anyone as a potential treat and will antagonize you and talk about your muscle inserts behind your back.

For employers and older adults like coworkers and family friends, they will respect you 1000x more

For the majority of young girls (18-25), probably not if you don't have a good face. For a small percent of young girls, it definitely will and you will increase your options of potential lays

For other guys, getting in shape will always result in more respect from them. Especially bodybuilders type. They won't be intimated by you, but they will usually respect and relate to guys who put in hard work. Most gymrats are all about that "positive vibes"/"hard work motivation" lifestyle. The only ones who will dislike you more are the insecure narcy types (like bodybuilding offtopic types) that are so insecure they view anyone as a potential treat and will antagonize you and talk about your muscle inserts behind your back.

For employers and older adults like coworkers and family friends, they will respect you 1000x more
My idea is to stop girls from calling me ugly by softmaxxing everything: very low bodyfat, beardfraud, muscles, etc. Then, to stop bullies by making them feel scared with muscles. My face is bloated because of bad fat distribution; that's why I want to cut to 12 bodyfat. Then, I'll get a beard because of my mediocre chin and jaw, to fake javing more chiseled features and to hide my long philtrum. A beard is a huge looksmaxx. My idea is making everyone to respect me more in spite of fear (I'l try to gain visible muscles so I can display that I have the option of hurt them if they mess up with me).

Last edited: