Will bimax + genio fix assymetric maxilla + mandible

Deleted member 7126

Deleted member 7126

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
If i get the lefort 1 + lower jaw + genio, will they also work on my asymmetry during the surgery? Or will they be like nah only need to advance your shit a few mm, fixing the asymetry is too hard

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes for extra shekels

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4430
Yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
Look at you, you're too optimistic. You think surgeons don't work for the shekels?
Yea but if they are already doing a lefort 1, wouldnt it be easier to make the maxilla symmetrical? Surely that wouldnt be much harder work

Go to a blackpilled surgeon. Most surgeons are bluepilled cucks than only care about proper occlusion and functionality

Go to a blackpilled surgeon. Most surgeons are bluepilled cucks than only care about proper occlusion and functionality
Well this surgeon was like "you need genio to look more masculine." So i assume hes semi blackpilled

He will do whatever you ask him to do, tell him to fix the fucking asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
Its not 'cosmetic' tho
Are you getting CCW rotation?Because this would guarantee that they would also fix the asymmetry, due to it being 0 extra effort, I also have canted jaws which results in Facial scoliosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
Are you getting CCW rotation?Because this would guarantee that they would also fix the asymmetry, due to it being 0 extra effort, I also have canted jaws which results in Facial scoliosis
Pretty sure they said theyre going to rotate the maxilla, also do sarpe to make it wider. Surgeon said my smile was too gummy. Then possible lower jaw surgery + genio. Will find out from the ortho next week i think

I am on the same boat. The surgeon said it depends if the teeth fits when it perfect symettical. If it doesn't fit you need braces before surgery.

Last edited:
I am on the same boat. The surgeon said it depends if the teeth fits when it perfect symettical. If it doesn't fit you need braces before surgery.
I alreadu have braces atm