Will bimax help me in the lower third department?

randomguyonthenet.

randomguyonthenet.

Iron
I Know most of you will troll me but plz tell me if bimax will help.these are my unedited pics.
IMG 20240403 102404 4
IMG 20240403 102640 7

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
get double jaw surgery + buccal fat removal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and randomguyonthenet.
get a nice haircut first, cuz wtf is that

if ur face is „normal“ then you will ruin yourself but if your actually not that high bf % like this guy and still have a fat face it is useful
I'm actually obese dude.

• So Sad
You look like you have slight bimaxillary protrusion which is very rare for whites. It also seems like your bottom teeth protrude out a lot more.

Do your bottom incisors tip out or are they vertical like they should be?

You look like you have slight bimaxillary protrusion which is very rare for whites. It also seems like your bottom teeth protrude out a lot more.

Do your bottom incisors tip out or are they vertical like they should be?
I'm actually jutting my jaw forward in this pic.thats why it seems like that plus I'm Pakistani not white.

• +1
I Know most of you will troll me but plz tell me if bimax will help.these are my unedited pics.View attachment 2835271View attachment 2835272
From an aesthetic standpoint any bimax movements will be massively impacted by your facial depth and it will probably not increase your psl that much, it will improve your looks though.
For cost efficiency get a genio & a fat graft to your under eyes, this will increase your current looks level massively. But first lose weight, this will probably ascend you the most in comparison to any surgery you have in your head right now, since no girl really wants to date a fat guy.
If you have the money: ccw bimax + jaw angle implants + infra orbital rim implants and something like a projection rhino to increase nose projection.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.