Will bonesmashing one side then letting it heal before doing the other fuck up my face?

L

lakedoesntmog

Iron
i’m not tryna get caught bonesmashjng zygos because it’s a joke in my friend group would it cause asymmetry if i bonesmash one side then wait for bruise to go away before smashing again?

Ya its gonna seem really asymmetrical, If you wanna do it, do it on both sides.

• +1
Reactions: skedd
i’m not tryna get caught bonesmashjng zygos because it’s a joke in my friend group would it cause asymmetry if i bonesmash one side then wait for bruise to go away before smashing again?
Yeah no shit, and why would you only do one side of your face anyway,
if you're going through the effort to bonesmash just do both sides at the same time it takes no additional time at all.

Also make sure to read some botb threads about bonesmashing or you'll fuck your shit up

Bonesmash your cranium for a good brow ridge.

• JFL
Reactions: vernier
Also make sure to read some botb threads about bonesmashing or you'll fuck your shit up
There is not one BOTB thread that specifically talks about bonesmashing.

Bonesmashing doesnt work and the niggas that r telling u otherwise wants u dead.

• +1
Reactions: lakedoesntmog and aids
how do i add bonemass to zygos then
implants or surgery. if u want them to look more prominent just lean up. only bonesmash if you want to end up with facial palsy and brain damage

• +1
Reactions: vernier
implants or surgery. if u want them to look more prominent just lean up. only bonesmash if you want to end up with facial palsy and brain damage
so do you think Clavicular is just wrong after obvi doing a ton of research on it?

No it’s not gonna make it unsymmetrical because it doesn’t work

Nigga barely wants to bonesmash only half of his face and you think he will get implants when he’s paranoid at his friends noticing💀

• +1
Reactions: lakedoesntmog
Nigga barely wants to bonesmash only half of his face and you think he will get implants when he’s paranoid at his friends noticing💀
haha fr i’m not ever hardmaxxing, i’ll prob pray late genes come in (i’m 16) and testmax

If you bonesmash you will %100 get results this has been talked about enough, but they will be from inflammation rather than actual bone growth. Unless you bonesmash for a long constant time and considering you have good biochemical profile for bone osteogenesis

so do you think Clavicular is just wrong after obvi doing a ton of research on it?
dude clavicular posted a video of him "pulling water out" of his cheeks with a syringe to bait greycels. hes a literal troll

If you bonesmash you will %100 get results this has been talked about enough, but they will be from inflammation rather than actual bone growth. Unless you bonesmash for a long constant time and considering you have good biochemical profile for bone osteogenesis
the inflammation will be temporary no matter how long he keeps on doing this. the only way his bones would grow is if maybe he managed a way to induct microfractures, but bonesmashing as a whole is macrofracturing as you're hitting your literal face with a hard object

dude clavicular posted a video of him "pulling water out" of his cheeks with a syringe to bait greycels. hes a literal troll

haha wtf isn’t water intracelluar so his info is hit or miss

the inflammation will be temporary no matter how long he keeps on doing this. the only way his bones would grow is if maybe he managed a way to induct microfractures, but bonesmashing as a whole is macrofracturing as you're hitting your literal face with a hard object
so bonemass can’t really be changed what about pulling techniques are there some good ones

so bonemass can’t really be changed what about pulling techniques are there some good ones
all cope bro, you could smash your face up right before going out anywhere to fraud with the inflamed tissue but its probably not even worth it. tbh if you're not under 15%bf you just need to lean out and you'll definitely see prominence (unless you genuinely are boneless)

have you even tried thumbpulling yet tho cause everyone who has tried it consistently said they can feel their palate n shit separating

have you even tried thumbpulling yet tho cause everyone who has tried it consistently said they can feel their palate n shit separating
do you really think temporary pressure is gonna move your entire maxilla and jaw? palate expanders work because they're applying constant pressure, unless you wanna look like a sperg pulling on your palate with your 2 thumbs, dont do it

so fuck according to you everything is just cope
do you really think temporary pressure is gonna move your entire maxilla and jaw? palate expanders work because they're applying constant pressure, unless you wanna look like a sperg pulling on your palate with your 2 thumbs, dont do it

does bonesmashinf actually work. i’ve been on .org for a solid 2 years now (my new account it got banned and i took a break) and some people still claim it’s cope and some still say it works.

the science behind bonesmashing is based on the results you get, Wolff's law is a meme has nothing to do with it

"muh theory" just do it nigger what you got to lose take a hard object and start hitting your face for a couple of minutes