Will Braces nerf me hard?

Doragon

Doragon

Iron
So i will prob. get braces in about 6 months so i wanted to ask: Will I look drasticly worse while i have them on? I guess it will make me look ugly af for the time i have them but after that i will look better (hopefully). Is there any way to makie braces look better/stand less out...
Edit for clarification: I have an overbite, idk if the braces will get my upper theeth in or my lower theeth out but either way the Question stays the same. And my orthodontist told me that im unsemetrical because of this

Last edited:
slight conflict that it will recess the maxilla

So basically i maybe look worse when i get the braces off? Or the opposite i dont quite understand sry
braces push your teeth back or forwards depending on your mouth, most cases the teeth are being forced to retract, or fold inwards, resulting in a flattened maxilla and palate, if your that worried about it personally I would get braces but don't allow them to extract teeth or put you on elastics.

In conclusion, it makes you look worse in most cases, but if you really need them please get them, crooked teeth cels will never be kissed

braces push your teeth back or forwards depending on your mouth, most cases the teeth are being forced to retract, or fold inwards, resulting in a flattened maxilla and palate, if your that worried about it personally I would get braces but don't allow them to extract teeth or put you on elastics.
I forgot to clarify lol I have an overbite so would it be good or bad for my looks? Also my doctor told me that my theeth will get worse and worse over time and that i might have problems chewing when im old

I forgot to clarify lol I have an overbite so would it be good or bad for my looks? Also my doctor told me that my theeth will get worse and worse over time and that i might have problems chewing when im old
How old r u? Also overbites are completely fine, they tell you that to steal your money.

How old r u? Also overbites are completely fine, they tell you that to steal your money.
Lets just say <18 I thought it might actually a problem, i always had problem chewing things and i have all my "kid-theeth" out so im worried it might actually be that.

depends how bad your overbite is, if it is bad go for it before it fucks up your teeth and development

• +1
Reactions: mahzpilled
depends how bad your overbite is, if it is bad go for it before it fucks up your teeth and development
I think its not too bad my orthodontist told me that im a little unsymetrical and that my theeth may become crippled when im old and dont fix it.

• +1
Reactions: ethniccel