Will chin and jaw implants give me hollow cheeks?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Platinum
17 Right now so yea i am still young and my fat distribution is still baby like lmao. Still since i ll be turning 18 soon i was thinking about getting both chin and jaw implants (i have mini ass chin and my jaw is simply not there) Will that give me the ogee curve i have been dreaming about ?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, gr34ter and sub5c3l
17 Right now so yea i am still young and my fat distribution is still baby like lmao. Still since i ll be turning 18 soon i was thinking about getting both chin and jaw implants (i have mini ass chin and my jaw is simply not there) Will that give me the ogee curve i have been dreaming about ?
You need sufficient zygos too

Do you have visible cheekbones and/or hollowing at all
i ll be hitting 1 h cardio now than i ll show you ( i know after cardio everyone has hollow cheeks but it is to make you see the cheekbone position)

Chin implant won't. Jaw implants might help stretch the skin

Chin implant won't. Jaw implants might help stretch the skin
i asked bc i saw a post in wich it said that genioplasty / chin area in general has mininum impact on the cheeck area i repeat mininum

• +1
i asked bc i saw a post in wich it said that genioplasty / chin area in general has mininum impact on the cheeck area i repeat mininum
Never heard that seems possible it might a very tiny amount however i don't think it's enough to make a noticeable difference. Ofc chin implant is good but shouldn't give hollow cheeks. Jaw implants will probably if your low bf

Never heard that seems possible it might a very tiny amount however i don't think it's enough to make a noticeable difference. Ofc chin implant is good but shouldn't give hollow cheeks. Jaw implants will probably if your low bf
i hope that tbh , also could you check rating section i just posted there

• +1
i think they are hidden by the crazy amount of bf . I have decent zygos (i guess) since when i sweat all my shit out they are not low set
SO you are a fatass?

Why not begin to the basic, like for example losing fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ducksoover and rolloftape