Will clubs be busy tonight

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
as it is ((Christmas)))

clubs dont sound enjoyable

Lmfao, obviously boyo.

Well where im from first and second christmas day are usually the most packed until new years eve

yeh vacation for everyone

Yep . Don’t bother to go unless you are 8’plus or are ready to bet- buxx. Chads and Tyrone’s will be rampant in the clubs .

Yep . Don’t bother to go unless you are 8’plus or are ready to bet- buxx. Chads and Tyrone’s will be rampant in the clubs .

Bulshit bro on this forum i got max 6-7psl rating but I’m 19 and almost every time i go in the club I get some nice chicks

Bulshit bro on this forum i got max 6-7psl rating but I’m 19 and almost every time i go in the club I get some nice chicks
6-7psl is more than enough for getting nice chicks

6-7psl is more than enough for getting nice chicks

But bro that’s the maximum rating, some guys gave me 4, other 5, other 3, other 2psl ... so average according to this site I will be a 5, 4.5 max

I didn’t mean 8 psl
I meant top 20 percent in good looks in that club that night
So if there are 100 men in the club , you should be in top 20 to have good chance with a nice chick .

I didn’t mean 8 psl
I meant top 20 percent in good looks in that club that night
So if there are 100 men in the club , you should be in top 20 to have good chance with a nice chick .

It’s more complicated than that. It’s about your profil, I know that I can’t attract old chicks( I’m 19) or some bad bitches who loves muscular and very masc guys. But I attract girls from 16-20 who loves the pretty boy profile. Idk how to explain. But clearly to get some chicks you have to be minimum 5psl good dressed and nt

It’s also about confidence and the way of walking you can so much halo you if you act correctly trust me

It’s also about confidence and the way of walking you can so much halo you if you act correctly trust me
True how's Giritina

I used to think this was bullshit but apparently I give off autistic vibes in my body language.

I used to think this was bullshit but apparently I give off autistic vibes in my body language.

Are u guys all non sociable on this forum or what ? Irl bro that’s matter more than look