will combining dbol with winstrol offset dbol bloat?

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Joined
Mar 6, 2022
Posts
2,836
Reputation
3,788
??? I disliked adrol cuz it failed to fill me up and only took away my appetite so I decided to run dbol + winstrol with my tren for fullness and leanness. I wonder if winny can offset bloat from dbol. I tend to aromatize hard so I will use a shit load of AIs
 
Bro ur gonna fuck yourself up. A guy I know had a stroke recently from steroids , he’s only ur age too
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863

Similar threads

Crappypatty
Replies
10
Views
50
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
DrMd
Replies
27
Views
199
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
dyelbro
Replies
4
Views
40
dyelbro
dyelbro
21g
Replies
0
Views
7
21g
21g
Zar
Replies
2
Views
31
Zar
Zar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top