will conservative whites be the future of the world?will Christ save the white race?will christ heal ethnic wounds?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
we all know white tfr is horribly low.25% reduction every 21 years.

but protestant and even traditional catholic conservatives in the USA have above average replacement levels.as the white race becomes more righteous,they become stronger and can lead the wolrd in righteousness and also innovation etc

what we ethnic christians have to pray for us is that the enemy does NOT successfully start racial hatred or a race war between whites and ethnics.he is trying so hard through his sabbatean frankist elite...media pumps it out...critical race theory garbage...communism..cultural marxism..open borders(WICH IS AGAINST THE BIBLE...THOUGH GOD SAYS LOVE THE FOREIGNER IN YOUR MIDST AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF SO RACISM IS WRONG TOO)TO TURN THIS COUNTRY INTO A ONE PARTY ANTICHRIST DEMOCRAT STATE RULED BY COMMUNIST CHINA AND THE KABBALISTIC PHARISEE TECHNOCRATS(this isnt to say conservative jews arent a integral part of any nation to prosper and we should denounce antisemitism and support israel always )

I KNOW FOR A FACT that the ONLY reason america has NOT been destroyed by CHRIST is because of the good mostly white protestant remnant in america.they are the backbone of this country.europe is lost.if america goes so does the world.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and MrGlutton
contraception/CONDOMS is from SATAN AND WILL LEAD YOU TO HELL AND CHURCHES NEED TO TEACH THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS MATTER....

praise christ

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

praise christ

GOD AND I ARE WITH THE CHINESE PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN REMNANT THAT ARE PUREST CRHISTIANS ON EARTH.THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON GOD HAS NOT DESTROYED COMMUNIST CHINA.

praise christ

GOD AND I ARE WITH THE CHINESE PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN REMNANT THAT ARE PUREST CRHISTIANS ON EARTH.THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON GOD HAS NOT DESTROYED COMMUNIST CHINA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back