will creatine increase penis size by atleast 0.25 inch

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
since it increases dht?

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
If you get on your knees and beg, I will give you 0.25 inches of penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, mug and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
just take the damn creatine, it wont decrease your penis size that's for sure

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
No, especially not if ur an adult, start doing PE methods, get a stretcher and pump. I've been pumping and seen some modest flaccid gains in girth so far.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ and Tallooksmaxxer
My man let me tell you about myself ...two years ago , I was thinking overdosing myself in zinc and vitamin D3 pills ..it made my dick HUGEE ..but the thing is it wasn't permanent ..I have now lost most of my gains ..have been voluntarily celibate for quite a while which means I don't even masturbate ...my dick is almost semi limp ...it makes me feel absolutely self conscious ...natural supplements like d3 and zinc etc will give you size so long as you keep taking them ..if you want permanent boost , you have to do tren or steroids ...as bodybuilders have reported significant increase in dick by 2 inches which is MUCH MORE than any natural supplement can offer you ..

Also on another note , I think me being limp dick is just genetic or due to me practicing celibacy
since it increases dht?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug and sub5inchcel
My man let me tell you about myself ...two years ago , I was thinking overdosing myself in zinc and vitamin D3 pills ..it made my dick HUGEE ..but the thing is it wasn't permanent ..I have now lost most of my gains ..have been voluntarily celibate for quite a while which means I don't even masturbate ...my dick is almost semi limp ...it makes me feel absolutely self conscious ...natural supplements like d3 and zinc etc will give you size so long as you keep taking them ..if you want permanent boost , you have to do tren or steroids ...as bodybuilders have reported significant increase in dick by 2 inches which is MUCH MORE than any natural supplement can offer you ..

Also on another note , I think me being limp dick is just genetic or due to me practicing celibacy
how much steroid dose?

how much steroid dose?
I would have to research it ..but it really depends on which steroid specifically ..cause certain steroids can actually do the reverse and shrink your dick ..however tren increases it by 2 inches and you get to keep the gains even after you stop taking tren ..I have been thinking of doing tren just for my dickmaxxing goals recently especially after losing my penis size gains

• +1
It increases DHT so it can especially in puberty.

• +1