Will cutting stunt my growth??

A

Arummm

Iron
I've been thinking about cutting for a while now currently 14,175cm and 129lbs. Taking multivitamins and vitamin d3 60000ui every 4 days. Any suggestions. I also do various physical activities 30mins of skiping, lightweight bodybuilding, football, running and boxing.
I am open to suggestions, and I would really appreciate some suggestions and estimates of my future height. My mother is 167cm and my father is 170cm.
But everyone on my mother and father's side Is tall.
Thank you, and give me some Guesses of my future height

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
less than 18 dont even try to cut less than 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, dsheppa and PseudoMaxxer
Yea. I was skinny as a teen def stunted my growth

• +1
Reactions: sozz, zura and PseudoMaxxer
Why do you wanna cut are you domb

I've been thinking about cutting for a while now currently 14,175cm and 129lbs. Taking multivitamins and vitamin d3 60000ui every 4 days. Any suggestions. I also do various physical activities 30mins of skiping, lightweight bodybuilding, football, running and boxing.
I am open to suggestions, and I would really appreciate some suggestions and estimates of my future height. My mother is 167cm and my father is 170cm.
Only cut if u are above 18% bf

yes it will stunt your growth, bulk until your 21 to build a base and even consider getting sub 12 percent. you wont get fat if you bulk correctly

My father is your height, my mother is the same height as your mother.

I've grown to 183cm with growth plates still open final predicted height for me was 185cm

I'm assuming if u have a good lifestyle u could get to a similar height as me since ur already taller than both ur parents. Ur probably a genetic outlier like I am

• +1
Reactions: Arummm
assuming your calorie deficit isn't more than 500 from your intake and that your diet is rich in protein

no absolutely don’t do it. Eat as much as you can and overdose on protein.

Don’t make my same mistake

• +1
Reactions: Arummm and zura
no its all genetics

Don’t cut until you’re at least 17 or really fucking fat. I used to be the tallest in my class in 7th grade (like 5’10), but the next summer I cut to the point where I ate nothing and I didn’t even grow a cm. The next school year I was the one of the shortest white guys, being 5’10 while kids were already 6’3. I’m 6’0/6’1 now but I know I would’ve been way taller if I just didn’t cut so aggressively. Shit keeps me up at night.

• +1
Yes.

Don't cut if you're under 17

• +1