Will Eq and Test help with dimorphism/frame?

o81

o81

Iron
Will EQ (boldenone) help much with frame or dimorphism?

There seems to be less research on the compound than others. I know a DHT derivative like mast or winstrol would be more effective but I don’t rly want to be bald by 20 and EQ is much more manageable for hair.

@Clavicular @MA_ascender @asdvek

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Just fucking use mast dont make it complicated nothing is as good as mast

eq is mostly for undertones, vascularity, collagen and stamina, most of the benefits are at like 300mg~ from what I've read.

people use it to bulk but it's not really suited for it, the dosages needed are too high (1g+), and it starts causing issues with rbc at those concentrations, and also anxiety.

also additional thing: eq is one of the only steroids that has anecdotal reports of increasing dick size through enlarging the veins, the effect it has on making your veins thicker and more prominent is also permanent.

• +1
Reactions: o81 and 97baHater
eq is mostly for undertones, vascularity, collagen and stamina, most of the benefits are at like 300mg~ from what I've read.

people use it to bulk but it's not really suited for it, the dosages needed are too high (1g+), and it starts causing issues with rbc at those concentrations, and also anxiety.

also additional thing: eq is one of the only steroids that has anecdotal reports of increasing dick size through enlarging the veins, the effect it has on making your veins thicker and more prominent is also permanent.