Will fat loss give the same results as a neck liposuction?

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
I am at 20%-21% bf and still have a fuck ton of fat in my neck. If I hit 8-10% will all my neck fat disappear? Or is the fat there stubborn? (in that case I need neck lipo)

put down fork before spending 10 thousand dollars on surgery

• +1
Reactions: mug
Photo would be helpful in understanding what you're talking about

I sent pics to a plastic surgeon and he told me I needed neck lipo. But I’m still at 20-21% so I don’t know if it is necessary.

I’m on amnesias Diet. 1,500 cals a day and 45 min gym.

How much fat is on your neck?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Yes. In 99% of cases nobody needs surgery to reduce fat, they need to put the work in and diet and exercise. You are overweight so just leanmax and you'll be straightened out.

I sent pics to a plastic surgeon and he told me I needed neck lipo. But I’m still at 20-21% so I don’t know if it is necessary.

I’m on amnesias Diet. 1,500 cals a day and 45 min gym.
I think you should be going for 1000 calories a day or less

I think you should be going for 1000 calories a day or less
I wanted to but my trainer said no. That I will lose a fuck ton of muscle that it took me years to build to 1500 cals with fuck tons of protein in it and I’m good to go.

Yes. In 99% of cases nobody needs surgery to reduce fat, they need to put the work in and diet and exercise. You are overweight so just leanmax and you'll be straightened out.
Ok thanks brotha. Good to hear. What about Buccal fat? What are your thoughts?

Ok thanks brotha. Good to hear. What about Buccal fat? What are your thoughts?
For many people it's one of the last areas your body will lose fat from. People generally say around 10-12% is where you'll see your cheeks hollow out and jawline become sharp and angular. At that point if you do have a round face you could consider a hardmax. But I've learned that our bodies can be unpredictable in terms of results until you hit the lower levels. Best of luck, it's difficult but will pay off.