will fixing scoliosis fix jaw/ shoulder/ hip asymmetry?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
title

this is such suicide fuel and the reason for my inceldom :feelsrope:

how can i fix this curse?

i can’t even gymcel shoulders or triceps cuz one shoulder is higher than the other and it causes major muscle imbalances

thoughts?

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
and don't forget to pray to Ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
not being a paki will

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14917
Jaw assymetry is correlated with scoliosis and all that shit you said but only bimax can save your jaw man

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member
u don’t mog shit u look like an asshole stupid incel
You don't mog. You get mogged towel head cuck.:blackpill::ogre::ogre:
look at this absolute lifeless incel using his 2 alts to try win an argument :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

go rope asap. it never began for u aspie faggot :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i’ll continue mogging you to the grave and fucking ur white women :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

WHAT U WAITING FOR FAGGOT?

KYS NOW!

282F86CF 7889 4DD1 A683 2097ECE1AFBF

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial
you look fine, I legit think its cos you're probably socially autistic

a

Last edited:
I have the same problem, do you have pics brah?? Even my triceps are fucking hard to develop

Look into pri, flobility and functionalpatterns.

shoulder yeah, hip yeah, jaw maybe

title

how can i fix this curse?

i can’t even gymcel shoulders or triceps cuz one shoulder is higher than the other and it causes major muscle imbalances

thoughts?
As a scoliosis enjoyer (45 deg), I've had many consultations with a top tier surgeon , the way I've understood it is it will fix posture, shoulders, hips but I dont think it will do anything to jaw (as it's really just already wrong grown bone) except stop doing further damage because it will even out statically.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member
As a scoliosis enjoyer (45 deg), I've had many consultations with a top tier surgeon , the way I've understood it is it will fix posture, shoulders, hips but I dont think it will do anything to jaw (as it's really just already wrong grown bone) except stop doing further damage because it will even out statically.
how much is it? recovery time? where? :feelswah:

how much is it? recovery time? where? :feelswah:
Possibly free with specific insurance, otherwise like 20k I think? Recovery time I forgot cause it was quite detailed (like 1 week bed, 1 month only walking, 6 months no contact sports, forever no weight lifting (over 15kg), after 1yr should be able to do most stuff, then you're free to go, but will be obviously tracked so I just forgot the time amount of each). Greece.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member