will foids call me out for clear mascara

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
They will, I once wore tinted sunscreen with bb cream that matched my skin tone, my sister asked all shocked "ARE YOU WEARING MAKEUP?!" Normie women react real negatively when they see a man with makeup.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
They will, I once wore tinted sunscreen with bb cream that matched my skin tone, my sister asked all shocked "ARE YOU WEARING MAKEUP?!" Normie women react real negatively when they see a man with makeup.
tbh i think clear mascara is not very obvious, esp with natural long eyelashes. nobody called me out for it today, even friends

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and not__cel
tbh i think clear mascara is not very obvious, esp with natural long eyelashes. nobody called me out for it today, even friends
From what I've seen clear mascara is pretty noticable if you're looking someone in the eyes. And since girls and women use makeup they'll be more likely to notice it. My sunscreen matched my skin tone but my sister managed to notice it. Are any of your friends girls/women?

From what I've seen clear mascara is pretty noticable if you're looking someone in the eyes. And since girls and women use makeup they'll be more likely to notice it. My sunscreen matched my skin tone but my sister managed to notice it. Are any of your friends girls/women?
No its not no one ever called me out on it

Acc maybe some brands but the one i use isnt rlly obvious

bruh the shit u use must be hella obvious

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
I once wore tinted sunscreen with bb cream that matched my skin tone, my sister asked all shocked "ARE YOU WEARING MAKEUP?!"
i mean i can always say im with the fags and larp as gay if they find it out

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Kanye West's Cousin
Acc maybe some brands but the one i use isnt rlly obvious
I really haven't seen any pics that look like natural eyelashes, the mascara makes the lashes clump and shape up. It's not as obvious as dark mascara but if you're looking someone in the eyes you can begin to notice it.