Will Genetic Engineering Make Physicians including plastic surgeons obsolete?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Title

If any disease, manletism and bad ratio can just be fixed by genetically engineering babies will physicians be obsolete in 10-20 years?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 4946
Title

If any disease, manletism and bad ratio can just be fixed by genetically engineering babies will physicians be obsolete in 10-20 years?
no, altering genes aren't even remotely simple, there is no way to predict how affecting one gene will impact various other pathways, molecular mechanisms, growth factors (etc), not to mention the ethical part of this as well, I personally, will always be against gene editing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, CurryCel, Gaia262 and 5 others
I want genetic engineering to happen to me in the next 5 years, I'm already way too old for this. If we want Chads and Stacies only, then we'll have to ban ugly and average foids and simps from reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Gaia262, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
plastic surgery was first developed to help people recover from war/ accident, then it branched out to cater to aesthetic needs. So I voted no.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and PubertyMaxxer
i would be dead by then

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
we cant predict what will happen in the distant future, but within the lifespan of any member on this forum the answer is no

• +1
Most ugliness problems aren't genetic, they are developmental.
Similarly, the majority of diseases are acquired, many are lifestyle related.

So no.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PenileFacialSurgery and PubertyMaxxer
no, altering genes aren't even remotely simple, there is no way to predict how affecting one gene will impact various other pathways, molecular mechanisms, growth factors (etc), not to mention the ethical part of this as well, I personally, will always be against gene editing
Probably genetic engineering will also be banned by the elites aswell as the pharma industry tbh

Downloadfile 182

@Strike_Poseidon

Genetic engineering is some thing i dream about.

Humans fuck up everything we touch. Genetic engineering will not be an exception. The doctors who start it will not even be alive to see the long term effects of whatever DNA code they edit. Don't put your trust in man.

Designer babies will only be for the very rich initially, and also I can’t even imagine the amount of potential sides that could occur

AEC877D3 B0DC 40FA 9796 2EA09F542432

My future son after I genetically modified him

• +1
no gene editing for your (or my) maxillary recession

I mean these faggots don't even know how the face grows, you want to let them fiddle with your genes? :lul:

• +1