Will Genio be the key?

W

wyatt737

Iron
For obvious reasons blurring out my face, my side profile is mainly what I want to be taken into account when talking about this . Upon studying my face for a few years now, I’m quite convinced the only things I lack are better symmetry and not having the most projected chin, I have hunter eyes, pretty positive eyebrow and eye tilt etc, I’m at around 18% body fat right now and have always been slim so even at high teens of BF % my jaw starts to look less defined, I know a leanmaxx would solve that issue, the only real issues I see are a smaller than normal
chin area which makes my other features appear larger than normal, really considering sliding genio and maybe wilckodontics and invisalign for a stronger lower third in general, Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3109.jpeg
    IMG_3109.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 0
yes bro you hunter eyes and pretty positive eyebrow and eye tilt :soy::soy::soy:

Yes. Blacks have bad chins on average. Genio would ascend alot of Blacks, i think you will benefit alot on genio

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and wyatt737
shave bro its like pubic hair ew

• JFL
Reactions: alekahmeti
I box and when you compete in the UK you have to be clean shaven for a bout, my beard is growing back right now in the ugly stage, got about another week left

I box and when you compete in the UK you have to be clean shaven for a bout, my beard is growing back right now in the ugly stage, got about another week left
U have to stop doing boxing fights after genio, as hits to the chin, will affect genio results

yeah its pretty ugly

For obvious reasons blurring out my face, my side profile is mainly what I want to be taken into account when talking about this . Upon studying my face for a few years now, I’m quite convinced the only things I lack are better symmetry and not having the most projected chin, I have hunter eyes, pretty positive eyebrow and eye tilt etc, I’m at around 18% body fat right now and have always been slim so even at high teens of BF % my jaw starts to look less defined, I know a leanmaxx would solve that issue, the only real issues I see are a smaller than normal
chin area which makes my other features appear larger than normal, really considering sliding genio and maybe wilckodontics and invisalign for a stronger lower third in general, Thoughts?

legit, ascends you

• Woah
Reactions: blondepersonreal
U have to stop doing boxing fights after genio, as hits to the chin, will affect genio results
talked to a couple surgeons, they seem quite convinced that with enough screws in place, the genio should be fine

Yeah just genio should take care of you. Go for as much advancement as you can.