Will getting a lean gymmaxed body with abs and adonis belt help you ascend on tinder?

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze
Its my last hope boyos. If girl wont lust for my chiseled abs and v lines when i get to 10% bf it will be over for me
assume im 4-4,5/10 in the face

Its my last hope boyos. If girl wont lust for my chiseled abs and v lines when i get to 10% bf it will be over for me
assume im 4-4,5/10 in the face
halo as long as you're not subhuman, probably won't make you chad though

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes, but go in to take NT pics irl. It's what really matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and 6 others
gym mirror pics are good for subtly showing your dick bulge if you have it

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, onfiresems, Inscol and 2 others
Yes, but go in to take NT pics irl. It's what really matters.
I used to think like that
I was listening to this fitness bodybuilder. He kept taking photos with clothes and stuff
Then he did a shirtless photos and he said it was lights out

If you cant trigger dopamine response with a simple picture to overide her thoughts about "nt or not" its over on tinder

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Yes body halo is real

I was listening to this fitness bodybuilder. He kept taking photos with clothes and stuff

If you cant trigger dopamine response with a simple picture to overide her thoughts about "nt or not" its over on tinder
Oh both matters : Take body pics, with NT pics, women on these apps are fairly primitive : They need somebody that is well build to have a good time, while not looking creepy by beeing NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Oh both matters : Take body pics, with NT pics, women on these apps are fairly primitive : They need somebody that is well build to have a good time, while not looking creepy by beeing NT
I honestly cant take NT pics. I also look like shit unless i take a photo in perfect lightning
Unless i can trigger a pure dopamine response with my physique, its the rope for me
Yes body halo is real
LIFEFUEL

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
According to what @fogdart has shown me, yes.

Even if you are only 5 foot 10, a good muscular ripped body can help you ascend for tinder even if you have a normie or low tier normie face.

Guys who slay on Tinder often aren't models, they are just gymmaxxed normies. If you're below average in looks though, its OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 10413 and fogdart
I honestly cant take NT pics. I also look like shit unless i take a photo in perfect lightning
Unless i can trigger a pure dopamine response with my physique, its the rope for me

LIFEFUEL
This is because you don't have anything interesting going on in your pictures so faking a nice pose is difficult. With a muscular physique, you could just take photos shirtless outside and even if your face isn't extremely visible, you'll get enough matches to date a lot of women.

Even if you are only 5 foot 10, a good muscular ripped body can help you ascend for tinder even if you have a normie or low tier normie face.

Guys who slay on Tinder often aren't models, they are just gymmaxxed normies. If you're below average in looks though, its OVER.
FUCKING GIGA LIFEFUEL BROTHER
I shall continue to starve and gymmax.

FUCKING GIGA LIFEFUEL BROTHER
I shall continue to starve and gymmax.
Unless you're on steroids, you can't make efficient muscle gains at a low body fat, you need to be at around 15 to 20% for the most optimal progress, otherwise it could take you 5 years or more to achieve something that should have taken you 1 year. You don't have to get fat, but if you stay within the 15 and 20% range, you'll be healthy and you'll have good performance.

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
Unless you're on steroids, you can't make efficient muscle gains at a low body fat, you need to be at around 15 to 20% for the most optimal progress, otherwise it could take you 5 years or more to achieve something that should have taken you 1 year. You don't have to get fat, but if you stay within the 15 and 20% range, you'll be healthy and you'll have good performance.

I agree, but i will try to shoot for the low body fat look regardless. Kinobody said everything changed when he leaned down.
Sometimes you dont even need that much muscle mass to look good.

Looking back when i was 23% bodyfat and comparing it to my pics now, leaning down has been the right choice for sure

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Keep fucking going brah but of course Chicks will see your traps, arms, chest and back far more than your abs. You aren't having your shirt off 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
Keep fucking going brah but of course Chicks will see your traps, arms, chest and back far more than your abs. You aren't having your shirt off 24/7
Im not som super skinny guy with no muscle thought
And my thought was on tinder. I dont think this would work irl

I agree, but i will try to shoot for the low body fat look regardless. Kinobody said everything changed when he leaned down.
Sometimes you dont even need that much muscle mass to look good.

Looking back when i was 23% bodyfat and comparing it to my pics now, leaning down has been the right choice for sure
Kinobody lies a lot about his body fat percentage and he trained for most of his life at low levels of body fat and because of that, he made very slow progress, it took him over 10 years to reach a level that should have taken him only 3 years and he only did that for the upper body.
He is still a beginner on the lower body since he can't even squat 315 lbs to depth for 5 reps and he can't even deadlift 405 lbs for 5 reps without breaking his back.
He is very good at marketing his shitty programs though by selling them for nearly 100$ each and by increasing the price every few years even though all his stuff is a ripoff of Martin Berkham.

Yes going over 20% body fat is bad, and no you don't have to maintain a high body fat forever.
My point is that to make the most efficient gains possible, to have the best work capacity and the best recovery, you need to eat enough, if you're restricting your calories, you won't be able to train hard enough to make progress and because of that you'll progress slower, I know because I made that exact mistake in the beginning and the weight on the bar wasn't going on, and I always looked the same.

If you absolutely need to get lean for a certain look that you want, it's fine but do it after you've gained all the muscle mass you need to gain. To look good lean, you need to gain at least 30-40 lbs of muscle otherwise you won't look like you lift. If you do this transformation properly on a good program such as ICF 2.0, and you eat enough, you can do it in 2 to 3 years, but if you use Kinobody's shitty programs and follow his intermittent fasting bullshit instead, then, like Kinobody, it will take you many years to achieve that instead of just 2-3 years.

What would you rather do? Do you want to waste 10 years being skinny? Or can you wait 2-3 years before getting lean to get faster and better results? The choice is yours but I guarantee that you will regret it if you make the wrong choice, because you can never get that time back. I started lifting in 2016, I know about all this stuff, I've made lots of mistakes in the beginning and I've had to learn a lot to get to where I am right now so when I say that you'll never succeed at a low body fat, I know what I am talking about.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Inscol, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10413
Kinobody lies a lot about his body fat percentage and he trained for most of his life at low levels of body fat and because of that, he made very slow progress, it took him over 10 years to reach a level that should have taken him only 3 years and he only did that for the upper body.
He is still a beginner on the lower body since he can't even squat 315 lbs to depth for 5 reps and he can't even deadlift 405 lbs for 5 reps without breaking his back.
He is very good at marketing his shitty programs though by selling them for nearly 100$ each and by increasing the price every few years even though all his stuff is a ripoff of Martin Berkham.

Yes going over 20% body fat is bad, and no you don't have to maintain a high body fat forever.
My point is that to make the most efficient gains possible, to have the best work capacity and the best recovery, you need to eat enough, if you're restricting your calories, you won't be able to train hard enough to make progress and because of that you'll progress slower, I know because I made that exact mistake in the beginning and the weight on the bar wasn't going on, and I always looked the same.

If you absolutely need to get lean for a certain look that you want, it's fine but do it after you've gained all the muscle mass you need to gain. To look good lean, you need to gain at least 30-40 lbs of muscle otherwise you won't look like you lift. If you do this transformation properly on a good program such as ICF 2.0, and you eat enough, you can do it in 2 to 3 years, but if you use Kinobody's shitty programs and follow his intermittent fasting bullshit instead, then, like Kinobody, it will take you many years to achieve that instead of just 2-3 years.

What would you rather do? Do you want to waste 10 years being skinny? Or can you wait 2-3 years before getting lean to get faster and better results? The choice is yours but I guarantee that you will regret it if you make the wrong choice, because you can never get that time back. I started lifting in 2016, I know about all this stuff, I've made lots of mistakes in the beginning and I've had to learn a lot to get to where I am right now so when I say that you'll never succeed at a low body fat, I know what I am talking about.
I like alphadestiny too and used his trap advice with great results. However his goal is not to look attractive to women, his goal is to be as big as possible. Totally respectable but not my goal right now when im an suicidal incel.

Yes but yet kinobody has the physique and those other guys never even got there. They never got below 15% bodyfat
I know multiple people who gymed for years and years never leaned down. in fact 100% of the people i knew who gymmed never got below 15%, at best.
Its really hard and unpopular to lean down. Most guys goal is just to "get big" and not "look good"

I think its the right decision to lean down tbh.
Maybe its a stupid question, but does someone with the physiqe of ryan reynolds or brad pitt in fight club OPH 100 lbs or bench 200 pounds?
No they probably lift 50% of that, but with the right amount of leannes you look attractive to women.

If you disregard the chad faces here, i think this is the physique that most women get wet from. You dont need to bench 3 plates for it
Ryan reynolds workout upper body
Images 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
I like alphadestiny too and used his trap advice with great results. However his goal is not to look attractive to women, his goal is to be as big as possible. Totally respectable but not my goal right now when im an suicidal incel.

Yes but yet kinobody has the physique and those other guys never even got there. They never got below 15% bodyfat
I know multiple people who gymed for years and years never leaned down. in fact 100% of the people i knew who gymmed never got below 15%, at best.
Its really hard and unpopular to lean down. Most guys goal is just to "get big" and not "look good"

Maybe its a stupid question, but does someone with the physiqe of ryan reynolds or brad pitt in fight club OPH 100 lbs or bench 200 pounds?
No they probably lift 50% of that, but with the right amount of leannes you look attractive to women.

If you disregard the chad faces here, i think this is the physique that most women get wet from. You dont need to bench 3 plates for it
View attachment 765078 View attachment 765080
Actually, yes you need to be able to bench 315 lbs to get an amazing chest.

The guy on the right has a chest of someone who can bench 225 lbs probably, but the guy on the left isn't natural. If he was natural, he would be at the advanced level so a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift.

If you reach those strength standards as a natural lifter, you will look like how Ryan Reynolds looks on the left without needing steroids.
However, what you need to understand is that in that picture, he isn't at 10%, he is at around 15% actually, the reason why his abs are still visible is because he took steroids, but naturally you can achieve a similar look by training your abs, or even just reaching a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift without a belt will make your abs reach their genetic potential.

Also, I wasn't talking about AlphaDestiny, I only posted the videos to show you that 15-20% body fat isn't unhealthy and it's actually necessary to make progress and that is my point.

If you want to cut down, you can but you have to wait until you are very muscular otherwise you will look skinny and weak, this is just the truth. The reason why people who gymmax never get below 15% is not because cutting is difficult, cutting is actually very easy, it's because when you are leaner, your performance suffers. If you are just maintaining your muscle mass, that isn't a problem, but if you plan to gain more muscle mass, it will never work if you are lean.

The only guys who can make good progress at a low body fat are those who are on steroids, and when you are a natural, in addition to destroying your performance when getting lean, you also look smaller, because the more fat you have on your frame as a muscular guy, the bigger you look. Steroid users can look great even when shredded to the bone because the drugs make their muscles look more full, this is one of the biggest benefits of drugs like trenbolone and anavar (because it's not the testosterone that does that effect).

The reason why there are guys on Instagram who are able to look amazing when shredded is because they are not natural.

You can still look great as a natural but you can't go lower than 10%, and if you do go down to 10%, you have to accept that your performance will turn to shit. You'll see it when you lean down. Your gains will stall, and you'll wonder why.

That is why you should only get lean when you are satisfied with your level of muscle mass.

for a really skinny guy naturally do recommend getting to 15% through food only or should i lift while bulking and start lifting while im skinny?

for a really skinny guy naturally do recommend getting to 15% through food only or should i lift while bulking and start lifting while im skinny?
Lift while bulking and start lifting while you're skinny obviously, as long as you eat enough, you'll make progress and you'll gain muscle mass.

Actually, yes you need to be able to bench 315 lbs to get an amazing chest.

The guy on the right has a chest of someone who can bench 225 lbs probably, but the guy on the left isn't natural. If he was natural, he would be at the advanced level so a 100 lb weighted chin up, a 200 lb overhead press, a 300 lb bench press, a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift.

If you reach those strength standards as a natural lifter, you will look like how Ryan Reynolds looks on the left without needing steroids.
However, what you need to understand is that in that picture, he isn't at 10%, he is at around 15% actually, the reason why his abs are still visible is because he took steroids, but naturally you can achieve a similar look by training your abs, or even just reaching a 400 lb squat and a 500 lb deadlift without a belt will make your abs reach their genetic potential.

Also, I wasn't talking about AlphaDestiny, I only posted the videos to show you that 15-20% body fat isn't unhealthy and it's actually necessary to make progress and that is my point.

If you want to cut down, you can but you have to wait until you are very muscular otherwise you will look skinny and weak, this is just the truth. The reason why people who gymmax never get below 15% is not because cutting is difficult, cutting is actually very easy, it's because when you are leaner, your performance suffers. If you are just maintaining your muscle mass, that isn't a problem, but if you plan to gain more muscle mass, it will never work if you are lean.

The only guys who can make good progress at a low body fat are those who are on steroids, and when you are a natural, in addition to destroying your performance when getting lean, you also look smaller, because the more fat you have on your frame as a muscular guy, the bigger you look. Steroid users can look great even when shredded to the bone because the drugs make their muscles look more full, this is one of the biggest benefits of drugs like trenbolone and anavar (because it's not the testosterone that does that effect).

The reason why there are guys on Instagram who are able to look amazing when shredded is because they are not natural.

You can still look great as a natural but you can't go lower than 10%, and if you do go down to 10%, you have to accept that your performance will turn to shit. You'll see it when you lean down. Your gains will stall, and you'll wonder why.

That is why you should only get lean when you are satisfied with your level of muscle mass.
Strength is not absolute. The more fat you have, the more you will lift
Relative strength is more important

Also i dont think the guy on the right can bench press 200 pounds. Much less tbh

Lift while bulking and start lifting while you're skinny obviously, as long as you eat enough, you'll make progress and you'll gain muscle mass.
Great quote from a post on nattyornot.com

" One of the absolute worst things that you can do to become more good-looking is to lift heavy and “bulk up”. By stuffing yourself with calories and attempting to break your joints with the help of a barbell, you are setting yourself for a failure of the highest order because your actions do not have the causality that you expect of them. The only substance that you will gain is fat, lots of it. "

As a fat man, I had great strength, although it feels weird to call myself strong. As we all know, everyone on the Internet is benching 225lbs like it’s a feather after 3 months of doing Ice Cream 5×5 or PopTard 3×7
Yet I managed to deadlift over 200kg in my fat state.

Somewhat ironically, my most attractive shape was the result of prolonged and planned starvation or a “diet” if you want to use politically correct words. The plan was simple. I was eating only once a day. I did that for 10 weeks. I still lifted but didn’t invest a lot of effort into the fight against gravity.

The severe caloric restriction elicited a noticeable upgrade – my face became more attractive as my chin and hamster cheeks evaporated. My gut went away too. Sure, I was a lot weaker but nobody besides my dying permabulking soul seemed to care.
The experience taught me a great lesson:
Do what works rather than what you think you should."

I can just agree with the whole thing. Every week im leaning down, i just look better and better. If you think you need a 200 pound OHP to look good, you have been severely brainwashed. Without a slim waist, your proportions will never look good, period. You will look like a flat mark rippletoe student. Big? yes. Aesthetic with a v taper? no where to be found

Also its astronomical cope to think that its easy to get to low body fat. Its harder than lifting. Lifting is fun, starving is not.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing and PYT

Wait so if humans see a good looking person they get a dopamine increase? So thats why we are attracted to good looking women?

Wait so if humans see a good looking person they get a dopamine increase? So thats why we are attracted to good looking women?
Yeah. If you see a good looking stacy bend over with a nice ass, how do you feel?
excitement, a rush etc

if you cant trigger this respone to girls on tinder, its over

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Great quote from a post on nattyornot.com

" One of the absolute worst things that you can do to become more good-looking is to lift heavy and “bulk up”. By stuffing yourself with calories and attempting to break your joints with the help of a barbell, you are setting yourself for a failure of the highest order because your actions do not have the causality that you expect of them. The only substance that you will gain is fat, lots of it. "

As a fat man, I had great strength, although it feels weird to call myself strong. As we all know, everyone on the Internet is benching 225lbs like it’s a feather after 3 months of doing Ice Cream 5×5 or PopTard 3×7
Yet I managed to deadlift over 200kg in my fat state.

Somewhat ironically, my most attractive shape was the result of prolonged and planned starvation or a “diet” if you want to use politically correct words. The plan was simple. I was eating only once a day. I did that for 10 weeks. I still lifted but didn’t invest a lot of effort into the fight against gravity.

The severe caloric restriction elicited a noticeable upgrade – my face became more attractive as my chin and hamster cheeks evaporated. My gut went away too. Sure, I was a lot weaker but nobody besides my dying permabulking soul seemed to care.

I can just agree with the whole thing. Every week im leaning down, i just look better and better. If you think you need a 200 pound OHP to look good, you have been severely brainwashed. Without a slim waist, your proportions will never look good, period. You will look like a flat mark rippletoe student. Big? yes. Aesthetic with a v taper? no where to be found

Also its astronomical cope to think that its easy to get to low body fat. Its harder than lifting. Lifting is fun, starving is not.
The guy from nattyornot is an idiot who doesn't know anything about natural bodybuilding, he sells lies through his shitty ebooks that he markets on his website, and he claims that Omarisuf, AlphaDestiny and Scott Herman are all fake natties and that getting strong while staying fit is impossible because he wasn't able to do it himself but he is wrong, he is just very incompetent, he never actually put in the work or used proper programming to get there, so I wouldn't listen to a word that this idiot says.

Sure, getting leaner will make you look more aesthetic, but if you're already at 15%, it's dumb to lean down to 10% because you will not be able to gain strength anymore, so if you're a beginner who can only bench the bar, cant even squat, can only squat 100 lbs and can only overhead press the bar, and you cut down to a low body fat, you will be so skinny that progress will be impossible.

Being at 15% body fat is not just essential for the guys who are already quite strong, it's essential for everyone who is a natural, you can't make the fastest and most efficient gains as a natural without eating enough, it's not possible.

Lifting heavy doesn't make you get injured as long as you use proper form and don't egolift. Lifting heavy just makes you stronger and more muscular than everyone else but to do it, you need energy, if you starve yourself, you won't have the energy needed to push yourself in the gym and you won't be able to do progressive overload so instead of getting stronger, you'll get weaker.

Your plan will fail unless your goal is to become a skinny guy who doesn't look like he lifts or you are already very muscular but because of what you said, I know that it's not the case, at best you'll look like you lift with a shirt off but with a shirt on, you'll always look tiny.

And yes, a 200 lb OHP is very useful because muscle gain is directly correlated to strength gain, you cannot get big without getting strong, it's simply not possible, you can't train specifically for strength or for muscle mass. People always use the example of powerlifters but the truth is that powerlifters train only 3 compound lifts (bench press, squat and deadlift) and most of them are focused on the legs, if you train 6 or 7 compound lifts though, and you reach your genetic potential on all of them (in strength), then you will be as muscular as you can possibly get as a natural lifter.

15% body fat doesn't make you look fat. At that body fat, you would have a slightly visible six pack and you would look big with a shirt on, but the leaner you are, the smaller you will look with a shirt on, and your definition will only be visible when you take your shirt off.

People who shit on the conventional lifts and say that they don't work are lying scammers who want to sell you something, if you want to get the best physique of your life, you have to get as strong as possible on the main lifts (bench press, overhead press, barbell row, weighted chin up, squat, deadlift, dips).

And finally, the reason why some guys have weaknesses in their physique is because they don't train all the compound lifts, they do only 2 or 3 and waste their time with endless accessory lifts and tons of volume with low frequency and then they wonder why they are not making any gains.

As for those who claim that compound lifts are not the only exercise to gain muscle, you must understand something, if the accessory lifts had the ability to make you more muscular than the compound lifts, then the strength gained from them would have a direct carryover to the compound lifts and without even training them you would be stronger, but clearly it's not the case. So, if you're not making any progress on the compound lifts, you're not gaining any muscle, and if you're only making progress on one main lift, then you're only gaining muscle in one specific area of your body.

If everyone were to do a program focused on getting them as strong as possible on all the compound lifts, they would be extremely strong and muscular without the use of steroids. The reason why people use steroids and why those who are natural often look tiny by comparison is because they are weak because they can't lift enough weight to get the physique that they want.
And, even steroid users can benefit from focusing on gaining strength since studies have shown that it can make them require less drugs to get the physique that they want. A lot of guys are on low doses of steroids just to get their dream physique while staying weak, but if they were stronger, they wouldn't need to take steroids to have that physique.

Last edited:
Strength is not absolute. The more fat you have, the more you will lift
Relative strength is more important

Also i dont think the guy on the right can bench press 200 pounds. Much less tbh
Relative strength is not a good way to measure someone's level, you have to compare them to other guys of them same weight and height.

Bodyweight multipliers only work for guys who are short because the shorter you are, the less you will weigh because your frame is smaller and that is an undeniable fact.

A 5 foot 10 advanced guy will weigh maybe 175 lbs at 15% body fat while a 6 foot 4 advanced guy will weigh around 220 lbs at 15% body fat.
So, if a 6 foot 4 guy is 175 lbs at 15% body fat, he will look very skinny, he won't look like he lifts even if he started way skinnier than that.

In my case, I started at 138 lbs and I didn't even have abs, I was skinny fat and I was 6 foot 4 like now. Then, when I reached 170 lbs, I had a bit of ab definition, so I was more muscular than before but even at that weight I am still skinny, to look great, I would have to be 220 lbs.

So bodyweight multipliers don't work for tall guys because a 175 lb guy will always have a greater relative strength than a 220 lb guy, because strength is not 100% proportional to your weight.

Yes, being fatter makes it easier to lift more weight but it doesn't give a huge advantage, so even if a 220 lb advanced guy who can bench 320 lbs were to gain 30 lbs of fat, it doesn't mean that he would be able to bench 400 lbs, because although the fat helps him and gives him more muscle mass, it's not enough to see an 80 lb improvement in strength.

When I say you have to be at 15% body fat to make gains I mean that if you are under that you need to bulk otherwise you won't be able to recover from your workouts. That is because the human body has greater performance at that level of energy and when it doesn't have the energy required, it cannot function at its best, this is why many athletes stay at 15% body fat and never get leaner than that, because it would ruin their performance. The only reason why someone would lean down to 10% is for aesthetics but it's very difficult to maintain that year round if you practice a sport, you don't take steroids and you want to make the best progress and give your best performance.

I'm not saying you need to be fat, all I'm saying is that you need to be at 15%, you can still look great at 15%, and your muscles will look bigger at that weight than at 10% also. Leaning down to 10% can be done however, but only when you are satisfied with your size. So an advanced guy who is really strong and has no aspirations of getting bigger and making progress and just wants to maintain, could cut to 10% for aesthetic reasons and maintain that for many years if he wanted. But when you have no muscle mass and you do that, you are killing your progress.

That is why I always tell people that they must gain at least 30 to 40 lbs of muscle before leaning down to 10% because if you do it earlier, you'll never gain that 30-40 lbs and you'll look tiny as a result.

Would you rather be an AstroSky twink with a chiseled jawline or would you rather instead have a superhero body with a chiseled jawline?
It's all about patience. Most skinny guys are not patient. And fat guys should not be so eager to become skinny, they should recomp and maintain 15-20% body fat to get as strong as possible and then they can get lean and look amazing.

• Ugh..
Relative strength is not a good way to measure someone's level, you have to compare them to other guys of them same weight and height.

Bodyweight multipliers only work for guys who are short because the shorter you are, the less you will weigh because your frame is smaller and that is an undeniable fact.

A 5 foot 10 advanced guy will weigh maybe 175 lbs at 15% body fat while a 6 foot 4 advanced guy will weigh around 220 lbs at 15% body fat.
So, if a 6 foot 4 guy is 175 lbs at 15% body fat, he will look very skinny, he won't look like he lifts even if he started way skinnier than that.

In my case, I started at 138 lbs and I didn't even have abs, I was skinny fat and I was 6 foot 4 like now. Then, when I reached 170 lbs, I had a bit of ab definition, so I was more muscular than before but even at that weight I am still skinny, to look great, I would have to be 220 lbs.

So bodyweight multipliers don't work for tall guys because a 175 lb guy will always have a greater relative strength than a 220 lb guy, because strength is not 100% proportional to your weight.

Yes, being fatter makes it easier to lift more weight but it doesn't give a huge advantage, so even if a 220 lb advanced guy who can bench 320 lbs were to gain 30 lbs of fat, it doesn't mean that he would be able to bench 400 lbs, because although the fat helps him and gives him more muscle mass, it's not enough to see an 80 lb improvement in strength.

When I say you have to be at 15% body fat to make gains I mean that if you are under that you need to bulk otherwise you won't be able to recover from your workouts. That is because the human body has greater performance at that level of energy and when it doesn't have the energy required, it cannot function at its best, this is why many athletes stay at 15% body fat and never get leaner than that, because it would ruin their performance. The only reason why someone would lean down to 10% is for aesthetics but it's very difficult to maintain that year round if you practice a sport, you don't take steroids and you want to make the best progress and give your best performance.

I'm not saying you need to be fat, all I'm saying is that you need to be at 15%, you can still look great at 15%, and your muscles will look bigger at that weight than at 10% also. Leaning down to 10% can be done however, but only when you are satisfied with your size. So an advanced guy who is really strong and has no aspirations of getting bigger and making progress and just wants to maintain, could cut to 10% for aesthetic reasons and maintain that for many years if he wanted. But when you have no muscle mass and you do that, you are killing your progress.

That is why I always tell people that they must gain at least 30 to 40 lbs of muscle before leaning down to 10% because if you do it earlier, you'll never gain that 30-40 lbs and you'll look tiny as a result.

Would you rather be an AstroSky twink with a chiseled jawline or would you rather instead have a superhero body with a chiseled jawline?
It's all about patience. Most skinny guys are not patient. And fat guys should not be so eager to become skinny, they should recomp and maintain 15-20% body fat to get as strong as possible and then they can get lean and look amazing.
I mean sure. Maybe its imptimal to stay at 15% bodyfat. Its worth thinking about.
However most people dont have the patience or discipline to reach 10% body fat, that is the truth. Its not because they dont want to.
Its hard, very hard. Thats why you see these chads at 10% body fat who mog 99% of lifters aesthetic wise because they are lean. Its the sad truth

People get too comfortable bulking. Eating amazing meals and never being hungry. Also how are you gonna stay at exactly 15% bodyfat? Are you advocating a bulk or a maintenance + gaining muscle?
If you bulk, you add fat. If you are 15% body fat and bulk, you will gain fat. So how then do you stay at 15%?
The guy from nattyornot is an idiot who doesn't know anything about natural bodybuilding, he sells lies through his shitty ebooks that he markets on his website, and he claims that Omarisuf, AlphaDestiny and Scott Herman are all fake natties and that getting strong while staying fit is impossible because he wasn't able to do it himself but he is wrong, he is just very incompetent, he never actually put in the work or used proper programming to get there, so I wouldn't listen to a word that this idiot says.

Sure, getting leaner will make you look more aesthetic, but if you're already at 15%, it's dumb to lean down to 10% because you will not be able to gain strength anymore, so if you're a beginner who can only bench the bar, cant even squat, can only squat 100 lbs and can only overhead press the bar, and you cut down to a low body fat, you will be so skinny that progress will be impossible.

Being at 15% body fat is not just essential for the guys who are already quite strong, it's essential for everyone who is a natural, you can't make the fastest and most efficient gains as a natural without eating enough, it's not possible.

Lifting heavy doesn't make you get injured as long as you use proper form and don't egolift. Lifting heavy just makes you stronger and more muscular than everyone else but to do it, you need energy, if you starve yourself, you won't have the energy needed to push yourself in the gym and you won't be able to do progressive overload so instead of getting stronger, you'll get weaker.

Your plan will fail unless your goal is to become a skinny guy who doesn't look like he lifts or you are already very muscular but because of what you said, I know that it's not the case, at best you'll look like you lift with a shirt off but with a shirt on, you'll always look tiny.

And yes, a 200 lb OHP is very useful because muscle gain is directly correlated to strength gain, you cannot get big without getting strong, it's simply not possible, you can't train specifically for strength or for muscle mass. People always use the example of powerlifters but the truth is that powerlifters train only 3 compound lifts (bench press, squat and deadlift) and most of them are focused on the legs, if you train 6 or 7 compound lifts though, and you reach your genetic potential on all of them (in strength), then you will be as muscular as you can possibly get as a natural lifter.

15% body fat doesn't make you look fat. At that body fat, you would have a slightly visible six pack and you would look big with a shirt on, but the leaner you are, the smaller you will look with a shirt on, and your definition will only be visible when you take your shirt off.

People who shit on the conventional lifts and say that they don't work are lying scammers who want to sell you something, if you want to get the best physique of your life, you have to get as strong as possible on the main lifts (bench press, overhead press, barbell row, weighted chin up, squat, deadlift, dips).

And finally, the reason why some guys have weaknesses in their physique is because they don't train all the compound lifts, they do only 2 or 3 and waste their time with endless accessory lifts and tons of volume with low frequency and then they wonder why they are not making any gains.

As for those who claim that compound lifts are not the only exercise to gain muscle, you must understand something, if the accessory lifts had the ability to make you more muscular than the compound lifts, then the strength gained from them would have a direct carryover to the compound lifts and without even training them you would be stronger, but clearly it's not the case. So, if you're not making any progress on the compound lifts, you're not gaining any muscle, and if you're only making progress on one main lift, then you're only gaining muscle in one specific area of your body.

If everyone were to do a program focused on getting them as strong as possible on all the compound lifts, they would be extremely strong and muscular without the use of steroids. The reason why people use steroids and why those who are natural often look tiny by comparison is because they are weak because they can't lift enough weight to get the physique that they want.
And, even steroid users can benefit from focusing on gaining strength since studies have shown that it can make them require less drugs to get the physique that they want. A lot of guys are on low doses of steroids just to get their dream physique while staying weak, but if they were stronger, they wouldn't need to take steroids to have that physique.

Kinobodys programs are all about getting stronger on key lefts
His key lifts are inclined bench, overhead press and weighted pullups.

He doesnt view squat and deadlifts as key lifts because they are not.
All they do is add mass to your legs. Any weight you add on your legs has 0% relevance to an aesthetic physique. This is the truth.
Look in society, women dont give a flying fuck about a guys legs. The only ones who cares about legs are bodybuilders.

You have never ever heard a woman talking about a guys massive trunk legs. Its all about the arms, abs and upper body.
This is what everyone but bodybuilders admire. You wont find a single person in the real world who will comment on your leg size.

Also your views on compounds are just wrong. They add more muscle mass overall. But at the end of the day, compounds are mostly "isolation" excercises in a way too.
Big shoulders? Overhead press
Big chest? Bench press
Big lats? Weighted pullups
Big traps? Rackpull or deadlift strength would probably be the best indicator

Now for biceps and abs. Its simply the bicep curls and weighted ab exercises.

If you take two guys. One only does chinups and one only does bicep curls, the guy who did the bicep curls will have bigger biceps.
Thats a fact, you cant argue with that fact regardless how much Mark Rippletoe will tell you otherwise.
However the guy who did chinups will have bigger lats and other muscles. So his chinups added much more overall muscle mass.

Now the more you work your biceps with the chinup, the less you work your lats. So its all counterproductive in the end anyway.
If you take a third guy who does pullups + bicep curls, he will have the biggest lats and biggest biceps. A little more work done isolating sure, but he will look the biggest in the right areas. This is all for aesthetics, so a powerlifter would have very little interest in doing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Honestly i see abit more where you are coming from. Because you started lifting at around 60 kilos? So you must come from a skinny guy bulking up perspective while i come from a too fat need to lean down perspective.
When i started lifting i was around 75 kilos. I had way too much fat. After lifting for a while and taking pictures of my body, i looked like absolute shit without a shirt on. I was literally ashamed of taking it off and my gut would stick out of my shirts. I was around 23-25% bodyfat.

• +1
I mean sure. Maybe its imptimal to stay at 15% bodyfat. Its worth thinking about.
However most people dont have the patience or discipline to reach 10% body fat, that is the truth. Its not because they dont want to.
Its hard, very hard. Thats why you see these chads at 10% body fat who mog 99% of lifters aesthetic wise because they are lean. Its the sad truth

People get too comfortable bulking. Eating amazing meals and never being hungry.

Kinobodys programs are all about getting stronger on key lefts. He doesnt view squat and deadlifts as key lifts because they are not.
All they do is add mass to your legs. Any weight you can on your legs has 0% relevance to an aesthethic physique.

Also your views on compounds are just wrong. They add more muscle mass overall. But at the end of the day, compounds are mostly isolation excercises in a way too.
Big shoulders? Overhead press
Big chest? Bench press
Big lats? Weighted pullups
Big traps? Rackpull strength would probably be the best indicator

Now for biceps and abs. Its simply the bicep curls and weighted ab exercises.

If you take two guys. One only does chinups and one only does bicep curls, the guy who did the bicep curls will have bigger biceps.
Thats a fact, you cant argue with that fact regardless how much Mark Rippletoe will tell you otherwise.
However the guy who did chinups will have bigger lats and other muscles. So his chinups added much more overall muscle mass.

Now the more you work your biceps with the chinup, the less you work your lats. So its all counterproductive in the end anyway.
If you take a third guy who does pullups + bicep curls, he will have the biggest lats and biggest biceps. A little more work done isolating sure, but he will look the biggest in the right areas. This is all for aesthetics, so a powerlifter would have very little interest in doing this.
Like I said, powerlifters only train the bench press, squat and deadlift, that is why they are not aesthetic. They have underdeveloped lats, shoulders and upper back. Their strongest muscles are the quads, hamstrings, lower back, abs, traps and chest.

There is not enough evidence to support the fact that rack pulls build traps, however, guys who are really strong at the deadlift always have huge traps, Omarisuf and Scott Herman are good examples of this. AlphaDestiny doesn't deadlift, he does rack pulls instead but his traps aren't bigger than those 2 guys who don't do any rack pulls.

I never said that weighted ab exercises are useless but usually if you lift using the valsalva maneuver instead of a powerlifting belt, your abs should get to their genetic potential just with the squat and the deadlift alone since you can't stabilize the bar through a straight line without your abs. And stabilizing a bar that weighs 400 lbs on your shoulders while squatting is going to give you far greater ab strength than doing some weighted crunches with 100 lbs.

The squat isn't a useless lift even if your goal is aesthetics because it builds the glutes and the legs. Glutes are very important for aesthetics to look big from the back, and women love men who have strong glutes. As for legs, they are essential to avoid having muscular imbalances and to look good with shorts, swim trunks or naked. Even women find it ridiculous when they see a guy who has an upper body that is bigger than his lower body, it shows that he is lazy with his training because he doesn't train his legs and it makes you look smaller.

"Any weight you can on your legs has 0% relevance to an aesthethic physique."

Again, this is false, your legs should at least look proportional to your upper body, and there is no such thing as having legs that are too big, guys who say such things are just lazy because training your legs is harder and less fun than your upper body.

Also, speaking of Kinobody, what's hilarious about him is that he claims that a superhero would have chicken legs but that is false because if you look at the comics, you'll see that Batman, Superman and all the other muscular superheroes all have massive legs that are very muscular while being proportional to their upper body, unlike Kinobody who has chicken legs.

As for everything else that you said, yes bicep curls work your biceps more than the compounds that is true but like you also said, it builds less muscle mass overall and that is what matters, and that is why bicep curls should be seen as less important because they don't add as much muscle mass as the compound lifts. Having a big upper body overall is better than being a gym bro who has only chest and arms. Especially when your forearms are what is going to make your arms look massive, not your biceps.

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Honestly i see abit more where you are coming from. Because you started lifting at around 60 kilos? So you must come from a skinny guy bulking up perspective while i come from a too fat need to lean down perspective.
When i started lifting i was around 75 kilos. I had way too much fat. After lifting for a while and taking pictures of my body, i looked like absolute shit without a shirt on. I was literally ashamed of taking it off and my gut would stick out of my shirts. I was around 23-25% bodyfat.
Yes, but if you had maintained your weight, you could have recomped by getting really strong on a good full body program which would have made you gain muscle and lose fat, and a couple months later, you would have been at the same weight but at a much lower body fat and you would look a lot better than by just cutting.

Fat guys have better performance in the gym than skinny guys. It doesn't just allow them to lift more weight, it allows them to make faster progress, that's what I keep trying to tell you.

At 15% body fat, your progress will be faster than at 10% body fat, that is why Rippetoe recommends guys to gain some fat, but 25% body fat isn't going to give you better progress than 15-20% body fat, and it would only make you become unhealthy so that is why it's better to stay between 15 and 20%, you would make amazing progress, you wouldn't get stuck nearly as much and you wouldn't be fat.

Yes, but if you had maintained your weight, you could have recomped by getting really strong on a good full body program which would have made you gain muscle and lose fat, and a couple months later, you would have been at the same weight but at a much lower body fat and you would look a lot better than by just cutting.

Fat guys have better performance in the gym than skinny guys. It doesn't just allow them to lift more weight, it allows them to make faster progress, that's what I keep trying to tell you.

At 15% body fat, your progress will be faster than at 10% body fat, that is why Rippetoe recommends guys to gain some fat, but 25% body fat isn't going to give you better progress than 15-20% body fat, and it would only make you become unhealthy so that is why it's better to stay between 15 and 20%, you would make amazing progress, you wouldn't get stuck nearly as much and you wouldn't be fat.
I see. Well when i started i gained weight. I didnt think about cutting at that time actually. So that could be why i made a lot of gains in the start, but probably mostly because i was a noob. Anyway i was completely clueless when i started. Except my program i guess, i did all the compound lifts, including squats and deadlifts.

Funny anecdote, replacing deadlifts with farmers walk(just as heavy as the deadlifts) and rackpulls(much heavier than the deadlift) blew my traps up. I didnt notice any muscle gains lost by removing those excercises. What makes your traps grow from a deadlift is the weighted stretch from your traps trying to have your shoulder not pop out of its socket. Thats why a deadlift will grow your traps, but never optimally, unless you are on steroids.
If you can take a weight heavier than your deadlift weight, and have it stretch for longer, your traps will grow more.
A simple google chart about what muscles squat and deadlift work makes it consistent aswell. Like i said before, just because a lift activates certain muscles, doesnt mean it overloads them optimally.
The fact is that a lot of guys who squat and deadlift dont get any meaningful training on their abs.

Also If you think kinobody has small or unproportional legs, you are smoking some squat propaganda my friend.
Kinobody has the body that makes girls wet in an instant, he has a fuck me now physique. If you look like him or even close, you have won.
The world of muscle building has a diminishing returns. After a certain point, adding any more muscles get you exactly 0 more women.
I saw some ugly subhuman who looked like shit calling his legs small on youtube. It just seems like a coping mechanism at this point

I see. Well when i started i gained weight. I didnt think about cutting at that time actually. So that could be why i made a lot of gains in the start, but probably mostly because i was a noob. Anyway i was completely clueless when i started. Except my program i guess, i did all the compound lifts, including squats and deadlifts.

Funny anecdote, replacing deadlifts with farmers walk(just as heavy as the deadlifts) and rackpulls(much heavier than the deadlift) blew my traps up. I didnt notice any muscle gains lost by removing those excercises. What makes your traps grow from a deadlift is the weighted stretch from your traps trying to have your shoulder not pop out of its socket. Thats why a deadlift will grow your traps, but never optimally, unless you are on steroids.
If you can take a weight heavier than your deadlift weight, and have it stretch for longer, your traps will grow more.
A simple google chart about what muscles squat and deadlift work makes it consistent aswell. Like i said before, just because a lift activates certain muscles, doesnt mean it overloads them optimally.
The fact is that a lot of guys who squat and deadlift dont get any meaningful training on their abs.

Also If you think kinobody has small or unproportional legs, you are smoking some squat propaganda my friend.
Kinobody has the body that makes girls wet in an instant, he has a fuck me now physique. If you look like him or even close, you have won.
The world of muscle building has a diminishing returns. After a certain point, adding any more muscles get you exactly 0 more women.
I saw some ugly subhuman who looked like shit calling his legs small on youtube. It just seems like a coping mechanism at this point
"What makes your traps grow from a deadlift is the weighted stretch from your traps trying to have your shoulder not pop out of its socket. Thats why a deadlift will grow your traps, but never optimally, unless you are on steroids. "

This is a line taken directly from AlphaDestiny but it's a lie that has been debunked so many times. The traps don't just work at the top of the deadlift, they work at the bottom too and the deadlift is a longer range of motion than the rack pull so the traps are worked more with the deadlift, plenty of youtubers have already shown this. AlphaDestiny lied because he was trying to sell his shitty ebook called "Naturally Enhanced", he just wanted to make money, he didn't care if the information was true or not, so it was all about marketing.

Here are plenty of videos that prove my point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OK6txd9Id4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUXl6xaams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhO8FGhxnCs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Z2i34ke0Y

"Also If you think kinobody has small or unproportional legs, you are smoking some squat propaganda my friend.
Kinobody has the body that makes girls wet in an instant, he has a fuck me now physique"

You're not very intelligent if you trust everything that Kinobody says. He is a snake oil salesman and he does not slay with women, it's actually the opposite. Yes, he is rich but he is a narcissistic personalitycel. He loves himself so much that his conversations with women are very cringey since he only talks about himself all the time and women hate it.

The women who are in his videos are just paid models, they don't actually want to have sex with him. He probably gets laid though but only because of his daddy's money, not because of his physique.

Kinobody Cringe Compilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAC05N4pXBY
Kinobody Cringe Compilation 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6ZyTNFS7g
Kinobody Cringe Compilation 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2rbOaIZbps

And, finally, a response to Kinobody's bad leg advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqxLp4g_mic

Last edited:

Agreed.

Our goal is AESHETICS. We do not give a fuck about plates or athletic performance.

Many fitness youtubers is centered around, "Lift for yourself, I love going to the gym, bench press PR'S!" or some other cope. We all know the real reason any of those people ever started going to the gym anyways was to look better.

The only fitness youtuber that looks like absolute shit I know is Jason Blaha. And people regularly say he just looks like a fat bald dude.

Thus comes the circlejerk of "Gotta lift heavy!" virtue signaling bullshit.

They will tell you to up the weight and do minimalistic programs with very low work volume, in reality total work volume and frequency is king to muscle growth. When you gain strength, most of it is neural adaptations.

Do 1000 push ups everyday for 3 months with a slight calorie surplus.
That will give you way Undeniably more chest gains than a 5x5 bench press routine for the same amount of time, assuming your diet isn't fcked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, ropemaxx and randomuser2407

Are u retarded? Almost 0 guys are gymmaxxed, ive seen maybe 6 white guys this year in my entire city who are gymmaxxed except me

I saw one today at my gym, he was a head shorter + smaller than me but still decent body.

Last edited:

Those guys will look like twink cucks in clothes u mong

put a tshirt on them and they will look framecel af

Agreed.

Our goal is AESHETICS. We do not give a fuck about plates or athletic performance.

Many fitness youtubers is centered around, "Lift for yourself, I love going to the gym, bench press PR'S!" or some other cope. We all know the real reason any of those people ever started going to the gym anyways was to look better.

The only fitness youtuber that looks like absolute shit I know is Jason Blaha. And people regularly say he just looks like a fat bald dude.

They will tell you to up the weight and do minimalistic programs with very low work volume, in reality total work volume and frequency is king to muscle growth. When you gain strength, most of it is neural adaptations.

That will give you way Undeniably more chest gains than a 5x5 bench press routine for the same amount of time, assuming your diet isn't fcked.
High IQ. This is what im trying to argue. We are on looksmaxx. Our goal is to look good. Not have autist 5x5 morons worship our huge tree legs and big squat numbers.
If you like this philosophy, you should look nattyornot.com , he is pretty based. He followed the squat advice for years, killing himself trying to get good numbers. But he got absolutely nothing out of it. When he dropped the advice, he looked better. No one in the real world gave a flying fuck about his squat or deadlift numbers.

Like i said, most chads on instagram, or fitness models, musicians have better physiques than 99% of gym lifters. Why? because they get to 10% body fat, have chiseled slim abs with V lines and adonis belt. Their faces are also presentable

Meanwhile gym goers are 20% body fat with huge legs, guts and manboobs.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Those guys will look like twink cucks in clothes u mong

put a tshirt on them and they will look framecel af
How you look in a shirt is only dependant on how good the fit is. You probably have 0% sense on how to dress
Look at famous powerlifters who have god like numbers but look like average fat guys in clothes because they are not slim

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
"What makes your traps grow from a deadlift is the weighted stretch from your traps trying to have your shoulder not pop out of its socket. Thats why a deadlift will grow your traps, but never optimally, unless you are on steroids. "

This is a line taken directly from AlphaDestiny but it's a lie that has been debunked so many times. The traps don't just work at the top of the deadlift, they work at the bottom too and the deadlift is a longer range of motion than the rack pull so the traps are worked more with the deadlift, plenty of youtubers have already shown this. AlphaDestiny lied because he was trying to sell his shitty ebook called "Naturally Enhanced", he just wanted to make money, he didn't care if the information was true or not, so it was all about marketing.

Here is plenty of videos that prove my point:
Its not a lie, its something athlean x said too. Is he a scammer too?
Why do shrugs do nothing for my traps and so many other people?(usually naturals)
You're not very intelligent if you trust everything that Kinobody says. He is a snake oil salesman and he does not slay with women, it's actually the opposite. Yes, he is rich but he is a narcissistic personalitycel. He loves himself so much that his conversations with women are very cringey since he only talks about himself all the time and women hate it.

The women who are in his videos are just paid models, they don't actually want to have sex with him. He probably gets laid though but only because of his daddy's money, not because of his physique.
Lol you would bet your money that a guy like Enkiri Elite Fitness gets more girls than kinobody?
Btw girls love narcissitic personalties.

Damn you have really dropped the ball. Kinobody has the physique any guy would kill for. Most natties will never achieve it, his genetics or steroid use take him over the top.

Enkiri Elite Fitness looks like absolute shit. Also how the hell is he so small with those numbers he has? Look at his chest. Also he doesnt even have traps. Makes me doubt size=strength. Genetics are the true decider
Maxresdefault

Imagine thinking this is the legs women want. It literally looks UNPROPORTIONATE. He looks like a fucking deformed kangaroo.
That looks gross

3AE3218200000578 3985644 image a 8 1480513955152

Look at the guy with the 3 plate bench looking chest. Mogged by some average lean guy :lul::lul:

How you look in a shirt is only dependant on how good the fit is. You probably have 0% sense on how to dress
Look at famous powerlifters who have god like numbers but look like average fat guys in clothes because they are not slim
Nah they wont look good in clothes, their arms are too small and framecels

low BF is important but their bodies arent even close to ideal JFL they look like twinks in a tshirt. Jeff Seid body>>>>

Nah they wont look good in clothes, their arms are too small and framecels

low BF is important but their bodies arent even close to ideal JFL they look like twinks in a tshirt. Jeff Seid body>>>>
What is small arms in your eyes?

Jeff seid is a roider with 1 in a billion genetics. You saying you will look bad if you dont look like jeff seid?......

Yeah those guys in the pic have bad bodies, that wasnt my point. Point was the lean guy was more looked at than the guy with a huge chest and no good proportions

• +1
@copingvolcel you never even watched the trap video you linked from the non natural Eric Bugenhagen.
His traps are some of the biggest ive ever seen. You think they will just grow and grow forever? wtf

He admitted it was a great excercise for traps, but had problems with the bar bending when when he got to a 1250 pound rack pull.
Does that seem like a problem 99% of lifters would ever come across?

Agreed.

This is the dumbest post I have ever read on this thread.

Pushups dont even achieve the same effect as bench press, they work muscular endurance, not muscle mass. And that is because pushup strength doesn't carryover to anything, and it doesn't build a lot of muscle since you're not using enough weight. This is why calisthenic guys are weaker and smaller than guys who do only compound movements in a gym.

Even if your goal is aesthetics, muscle gain is directly correlated to strength gain, you cannot separate the 2 as a natural lifter. This is why the biggest guys who are natural are also very strong and vice versa. You will never see guy who has a big chest who is natural and can only bench 135 lbs. The bigger his chest is, the stronger his bench press is.

So, if you want to get a muscular physique, you have to get strong at as many compound movements as possible and you have to do it in the most efficient way possible to get the fastest results.

" The only fitness youtuber that looks like absolute shit I know is Jason Blaha. And people regularly say he just looks like a fat bald dude.
They will tell you to up the weight and do minimalistic programs with very low work volume, in reality total work volume and frequency is king to muscle growth. When you gain strength, most of it is neural adaptations."

Blaha 1

BlahaSquat

BlahaDeadlift

You only say this about Blaha because you think he still looks like back in 2015, but he doesn't, he has gained a lot of strength and muscle mass since then. The reason why he doesn't look aesthetic is because he has a lot of loose skin because he was fat before, and he doesn't want to risk his health with the surgery to remove the loose skin because he doesn't care about it which makes sense because he is a married man in his 40s.

Also, lifting can be a hobby, it doesn't have to be just about women but even if your goal is purely aesthetic, Blaha's methods will give you better results than anyone else.

David Laid's beginner gains were made with Blaha's novice program, if you go see the youtube video, you will still see David Laid's comment on the page (it's the first one) and David Laid even confirmed it himself. So before he started using steroids, when he was younger, he made his best natty gains thanks to Blaha.

So you really have no idea what you are talking about. Also, Blaha is stronger and bigger than you are and he is much older than you are, you should show some respect instead of hating on the guy.

There aren't any other fitness youtubers who are natural and muscular who offer free programs that show how to get their results in the most efficient way possible. Everyone else tries to sell you something and most of the time, it's not the most efficient program.

But Blaha did not create any of this, the information already existed before, he just found it online like I did and tried to make it more popular to help people finally get the results that they want. Blaha's novice program is just a modified version of stronglifts 5x5.

You forget also that this way of training (focusing on strength to build muscle) is what was used by the true natural pro bodybuilders, the old school bodybuilders who didn't have access to steroids back in the 1800s, they didn't do bodypart splits or pushups, they lifted heavy weights and did full body training. So Blaha's methods are the oldest, the most conventional and what has always worked for naturals, while splits, upper lowers and push pull legs programs are actually a new thing that arrived only a few decades ago in the golden age of bodybuilding (when Arnold was at his prime).

Agreed.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Are u retarded? Almost 0 guys are gymmaxxed, ive seen maybe 6 white guys this year in my entire city who are gymmaxxed except me

I saw one today at my gym, he was a head shorter + smaller than me but still decent body.
There are much more gymmaxxed guys than you realize, if you go into most gyms you'll see that there are a lot of big guys, but most of them are not natural. Just because you don't go to the gym doesn't mean that they don't exist. They are quite common but still not the average person, which is why gymmaxxing helps so much for tinder.

• JFL
There are much more gymmaxxed guys than you realize, if you go into most gyms you'll see that there are a lot of big guys, but most of them are not natural. Just because you don't go to the gym doesn't mean that they don't exist. They are quite common but still not the average person, which is why gymmaxxing helps so much for tinder.
Holy shit wtf are u talking about? I dont go to the gym? Im the biggest guy on this forum, u would look like a malnourished worm next to me IRL

@sytyl u live in canada right? How many big shredded white guys are there?

In my city ive seen maybe 6 except me

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5818