Will grab my colleagues ass tmrw (srs)

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I'm so fucking horny might as well. I have 2 other girls on lifeguard duty with me tmrw, and will grab one of their asses when I have the chance. If she has a negative reaction I'll just say it was an accident.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 470
Low inhibition, high T slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SikKunt, fobos and 9 others
record it please

Inb4 sexual harassment charges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, ULTRATERAX63, Stare and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, SikKunt, InZayn and 3 others
are you good looking? forget it if you are not

Honestly bro go for it

At that point you might as well just pull your dick out and start pissing on her, youre going to get fired either way.

Even if you mog her to oblivion and she wants to fuck you shell still not want to look like a slut in front of the other girl.

That said please do it and film it and post results :^)

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ULTRATERAX63, Achathin and 1 other person
tag me when u post the update boyo @Dope

Looksmaxing at its finest, proud of you boyo

Be careful not to get done for harassment.

It's almost 11 AM and driving to work now.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, ULTRATERAX63 and Achathin
@Ritalincel

tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, ULTRATERAX63, dodt and 1 other person
No, you won't.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, DidntRead and ChoSeungHui
Reminder you’re indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, SikKunt, fobos and 5 others
Just came back from work time for update

I didn't have the balls to grab, so as we walked past each other, I let my arms swing like an autist and when she was behind me it slapped her ass.
She looked behind her straight at me, and before she could say anything, I said, "My bad".
And then she said, "you seem happy today".

So shitty reaction, but she thought it was an accident immediately. Atleast I got to keep my job. I'm going to actually grab tommorow, just not here again bc it will be too obvious. It felt good though :soy:

I'm gonna ask to be put on the water slides in the morning tomorrow, because sometimes we get to help people get in the entrance of the slide because the current may be too fast, so I can just grab a girls ass while lowering her down into the slide.

If anyone is near where I work Hawaiian Falls (Colony) just come to the biggest slide and look for me (5'8 curry twink)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Just came back from work time for update

I didn't have the balls to grab, so as we walked past each other, I let my arms swing like an autist and when she was behind me it slapped her ass.
She looked behind her straight at me, and before she could say anything, I said, "My bad".
And then she said, "you seem happy today".

So shitty reaction, but she thought it was an accident immediately. Atleast I got to keep my job. I'm going to actually grab tommorow, just not here again bc it will be too obvious. It felt good though :soy:

I'm gonna ask to be put on the water slides in the morning tomorrow, because sometimes we get to help people get in the entrance of the slide because the current may be too fast, so I can just grab a girls ass while lowering her down into the slide.

If anyone is near where I work Hawaiian Falls (Colony) just come to the biggest slide and look for me (5'8 curry twink)
should have wanked infront of her

Sexually assaults me

fucking indians smh

Fwark low inhib slayer

am low inhib

I wore underwear with my swimshorts because I had a perma boner the whole day.
I would have just walked around with my boner proudly. why didnt you?

the little guy
make that little guy big bro. penis enlargement phallosan and bathmate then show off your new shiny bbc

make that little guy big bro. penis enlargement phallosan and bathmate then show off your new shiny bbc
Imagine indians with BBC holy shit. We're just deformed darkened aryans jfl

Imagine indians with BBC holy shit. We're just deformed darkened aryans jfl
if we had bbcs and lighter skin on average it would be over any other race tbh. the only Aryans are Indians specifically the high PIE Indians

high PIE Indians
wdym?

I've seen some north indians look kind of aryan but even then it's like 1%. Incels can mog in south india it's literally the most degenerate area on earth.

wdym?

I've seen some north indians look kind of aryan but even then it's like 1%. Incels can mog in south india it's literally the most degenerate area on earth.

steppe here is from the Proto-Indo-Irannians and the Scythians thats what I mean by high PIE.

south india doesn't seem that bad tbh.

View attachment 77814

steppe here is from the Proto-Indo-Irannians and the Scythians thats what I mean by high PIE.

south india doesn't seem that bad tbh.
Ah I see. South India is pretty bad though. There are decent places but in general it's not a great place to live in. Gives me a weird feeling of nostalgia though.

Ah I see. South India is pretty bad though. There are decent places but in general it's not a great place to live in. Gives me a weird feeling of nostalgia though.

I have not been to south India but I do want to go to fuck some tamil pussy tbh.

South India seemed to have been less affected by the ones who attempted to conquer India so alot of the older parts of Indian culture kinda preserved there but lost everywhere else. Punjab as an example should have all the ancient Indo-Aryan stuff there but all the mudshit arabs and mughal iconoclasts destroyed a lot of it. all that ancient knowledge and beauty . ancient Indians were the highest Iq peoples and still are tbh just look at the iq levels of Indians in the U.S. we preserved the ancient traditions of our ancestors more than the christian Europeans who abandoned almost everything to do with it. yet they are the ones who claim they are "Aryans" lol .

I have not been to south India but I do want to go to fuck some tamil pussy tbh.

South India seemed to have been less affected by the ones who attempted to conquer India so alot of the older parts of Indian culture kinda preserved there but lost everywhere else. Punjab as an example should have all the ancient Indo-Aryan stuff there but all the mudshit arabs and mughal iconoclasts destroyed a lot of it. all that ancient knowledge and beauty . ancient Indians were the highest Iq peoples and still are tbh just look at the iq levels of Indians in the U.S. we preserved the ancient traditions of our ancestors more than the christian Europeans who abandoned almost everything to do with it. yet they are the ones who claim they are "Aryans" lol .
If India wasn't raided by European cucks, we would be so much more genetically attractive. We'd look more like whites but I'm guessing after the country for raided nutrition wasn't kept up with and that's when all hell broke loose.

I let my arms swing like an autist and when she was behind me it slapped her ass.
do this everyday:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205