Will grab my colleagues ass tmrw (srs)

do this everyday:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Everyone already thinks I'm high lmao hell no. But tmrw I will grab a girls ass so hard when helping her get on the slide. I wonder how it will feel :soy:

If India wasn't raided by European cucks, we would be so much more genetically attractive. We'd look more like whites but I'm guessing after the country for raided nutrition wasn't kept up with and that's when all hell broke loose.
not sure about looking like whites. Indians just like south sudanese people have better bone structure and higher T than europeans but the coloring of us depends on the region and indivual. what Is correct is that if britain never colonized India it would be the richer than the U.S.

the coloring being so dark is because the onge or australoid whatever component it is was literally black as fuck so only the low onge guys have lighter skin even though our genes are half from the Proto Indo Aryans who I'm pretty sure were quite light featured. im not mad tho because either through convergent evolution or from those onge or australoid Jatts have gained better than ultra chad genes from all that war.
thing is that im pretty sure the onge are short but there must have been a genetic reason why the genes were preferred to have atleast some of because if they were viewed as subhuman or even inferior in all aspects to the Indo-Aryans they would not have lived

Last edited:
Tales from da basement

I grabbed a girl's ass once in a crazy bout of low inhibness back in 7th grade and didn't do it again until 3rd year hs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Forget about it if you're curry

Ask her out

And fuck her on the second date if you can

bro wtf is this shit

mastrubate and avoid conflicts

Da basement

Just have a wank mate