Will I be a manlet is it over?

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
I’m 15 turning 16 in a couple months. It’s not like I haven’t grown this year. I grew like half an inch or an inch. I grew an inch the year before that. I’m just anxious that I’m done growing. I started puberty at like 12. I’m basically 5’10 and just really hoping to hit 6’0 so I can fraud 6’1 with air forces.
Is it common to stop growing at my age? Like what was it like for you? Am I just being paranoid?

6'4 here, when i was 15 turning 16 i was like 5'11 dont worry its all genetics

• +1
Reactions: zubin
6'4 here, when i was 15 turning 16 i was like 5'11 dont worry its all genetics
My dad is really short but my grandpa is really tall
My cousin has shorter parents than me and he is 6’0 or 6’1

I’m 15 turning 16 in a couple months. It’s not like I haven’t grown this year. I grew like half an inch or an inch. I grew an inch the year before that. I’m just anxious that I’m done growing. I started puberty at like 12. I’m basically 5’10 and just really hoping to hit 6’0 so I can fraud 6’1 with air forces.
Is it common to stop growing at my age? Like what was it like for you? Am I just being paranoid?
Yes you will be a manlet. its so fucking over:lasereyes: broooootal over over time to ropemax :feelswhy::feelswhy:brooooooooooootal:forcedsmile:

How’d you end up 6’4 😭😭
i ate well, i slept well, didnt do drugs like other zoomers, exercised regularly tho i was a bit overweight

its mostly genetics im thankful for it tho

so if growth plates r open is that a guarantee that I’ll grow more?
no clue, but if they are open that means your body is still growing, how much height depends on ur genes, it might be 1cm it might be 10cm

i saw someone say on here ai's are useless because to stop your plates from fusing you'd need to totally nuke ur estro

plus lowering ur estro is dumb development wise
nuking estrogen cause retardation and messes with facial bone development

sometimes your growth plates are still open but if your hormones for height are low there may not be enough stimulation for height growth or very slow height increase

sometimes your growth plates are still open but if your hormones for height are low there may not be enough stimulation for height growth or very slow height increase
How do you increase hormones for height or do u just gotta hop on hgh

How do you increase hormones for height or do u just gotta hop on hgh
yeah pretty much. They say "height is genetic bro" and I mean they arent wrong but thats because genetics themselves also decide how much hormones you produce naturally and at what you cap. Genetics arent magical, they signal your body to grow largely through these hormones

Do u know the avg age to stop growing on google it says 16 but most people say they grow after 16
Unless you have early growth spurt you can still grow after 18 depending on ethncity and etc, however only a small amount.
You may grow a couple of cm after 18 for example according to this study, but not everyone does.
Among 221 boys investigated, only 54% had the same (+/- 1 cm) body height at age 27 years as they had at age 19. Longitudinal observations of those boys indicate that the increment from 18 to 27 years is strongly dependent on skeletal maturation and even on such a distant event as age at peak height velocity. Average increment in stature was 2.13 cm, and the maximum increment was 7 cm. Late-maturing individuals are largely responsible for the differences in average stature observed in cross-sectional studies in the third decade of life.

Unless you have early growth spurt you can still grow after 18 depending on ethncity and etc, however only a small amount.
You may grow a couple of cm after 18 for example according to this study, but not everyone does.
ohhhh alright I guess chances are I’ll grow sum more since I’m not even 16 yet I just gotta pray lmao

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
As in HGH?

this nigga for example grew 1 inch after not growing for a year and he had subhuman igf1 levels

he gad 252ng/ml
and according to most stuides like the one below, the AVERAGE levels of igf1 for a 16 year old is 625 ngl/ml
nigga isnt even on the lowest SD (334) and the highest sd is 916 jfl, and this is quite common for a lot of people.
You may have open plates but if your body dosent actually have much incentive to grow anymore you wont and the estrogen will slowly close your plates (if your e2 isnt high). Thats why hormones are not cope, but if you have 'normal' levels then its more genetic. Genes still play a role obviously,

i saw someone say on here ai's are useless because to stop your plates from fusing you'd need to totally nuke ur estro

plus lowering ur estro is dumb development wise
your plates close at above 20pg/ml nuking it is the wrong thing to do just lowering it to the low end range for men is ideal for a little bit more time to grow.