Will I be able to reach 6 feet?

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
Im 14, currently around 175cm (5'9 for my freedom Bhais). My dad is 175cm, mom is around 165cm, grandpa is 176cm, grandma is around 165cm. I had a massive growth spurt last year, growing around 10-12cm in just 1 year. This year not so much, Im pretty sure I grew around only 3-4cm. I'm very paranoid now since this is either the max height I'm gonna reach or I'm gonna keep growing. Will I be able to reach 180cm+ (6 feet) by the time I stop growing? I've heard things about early puberty or sum shit, so I'm kinda scared.
Give me tips on how to maximize my height growth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: org3cel.RR, sinss, renvorious and 2 others
youre 14 you have a lot of time to grow

• +1
Reactions: Sokarexo
Im 14, currently around 175cm (5'9 for my freedom Bhais). My dad is 175cm, mom is around 165cm, grandpa is 176cm, grandma is around 165cm. I had a massive growth spurt last year, growing around 10-12cm in just 1 year. This year not so much, Im pretty sure I grew around only 3-4cm. I'm very paranoid now since this is either the max height I'm gonna reach or I'm gonna keep growing. Will I be able to reach 180cm+ (6 feet) by the time I stop growing? I've heard things about early puberty or sum shit, so I'm kinda scared.
Bonesmash growth plates and blast hgh

I mean you're already as tall as your dad, your parents are average height. Judging from that you wouldn't grow taller but given your age and recent growth you still probably have time.

If you go on hgh dont forget passive and active bonesmashing to make use of the hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Youll grow dont take hgh or anything probably 5 11 - 6

• +1
If you go on hgh dont forget passive and active bonesmashing to make use of the hgh
Bonesmashing what? Sorry but that will literally do nothing for height growth

I mean you're already as tall as your dad, your parents are average height. Judging from that you wouldn't grow taller but given your age and recent growth you still probably have time.
So am I cooked? :feelswah:

So am I cooked? :feelswah:
Nope, you're only 14 and still growing. Be grateful nigga I was only your height at 15 and my parents are 183 and 173cm

Is hgh actually safe or are you trolling
growth is much more complicated than thinking that increasing a single hormone will make the difference also it has a lot of side effects

nothing you can do btw just eat healthy and sleep that's like 10% the other 90% is genetics

• +1
growth is much more complicated than thinking that increasing a single hormone will make the difference also it has a lot of side effects

nothing you can do btw just eat healthy and sleep that's like 10% the other 90% is genetics
Could you give a rough prediction on what will happen to my height in the Future?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Could you give a rough prediction on what will happen to my height in the Future?
no one can there's shit ton of factors that will decide how much you grow i can't even name all of them so no point of thinking about it

no one can there's shit ton of factors that will decide how much you grow i can't even name all of them so no point of thinking about it
If I just grow 1.5 cm every year for another 4 years it's not so bad to think about

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i turned 14, i was 186cm, growing roughly 30cm in the past 2 years, now i'm 189cm and i'm turning 15 with only 3cms growth... it's over for me just like it's over for you, however we must have atleast 5cm more.... right...???

i turned 14, i was 186cm, growing roughly 30cm in the past 2 years, now i'm 189cm and i'm turning 15 with only 3cms growth... it's over for me just like it's over for you, however we must have atleast 5cm more.... right...???
It's the retarded nigga again:feelskek:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: renvorious and Sokarexo
Schizomaxxing

Understand the power of passive and active bonesmashing now? 6'9 with 5'5 and 5'6 parents, imagine doing hgh on top of this
Thanks Adonis

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Thanks Adonis
The theory goes; this forum is made by pretty people to eliminate potential competition. Every good and working method is gatekept, and every method here will worsen our current looking state.

• JFL
Reactions: Sokarexo
use a adult peak height velocity calculator: https://wwwapps.usask.ca/kin-growthutility/ahp_ui.php

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
imma be real with you bro,

you’re not going to reach 6ft

• +1
How does that tie into peak adult height?
not sure how it exactly ties into eachother, but all I know is it has something to do with where you are in puberty and thus your growing potential

• +1
you're probably an early bloomer and have stopped growing considering that you already hit your dads height.
You may get 1-2 more inches if you're lucky.

5 mins of deadhang everyday
take in a lot of dairy
avoid processed foods and sugars
eat in a slight calorie surplus
reach all ur daily vitamins and minerals
sleep on your back for 7-9 hours
if you do all that youll reach 6ft

Blast hormones😍