Will I be dimorphic chad if I bulk

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
Going to camp this summer in August or July. Lots of jb foids will be there. Yes I'm 14 and going to summer camp niggers, lots of hot foids go to it as well so don't judge.

If I bulk hella the next few months and lift will I be a dimorphic Darwinist top of the food chain chad? Or what

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Zenis @91302

idk post a pic nigguh

and then get pimeyed and all my posts sent and leaked to my school
then expelled
lmao true, but how the fk are we supposed to judge anything without pic. Are we supposed to use our imaginations lil nigguh

• +1
Reactions: silencio
imo prime leonardo di caprio physique mogs but i guess people consider it to be skinny

Nope. Waddaboy is as high as you’ll climb.

u can say nigger all you want, wont change the fact that youre the waterboy for the JV Hockey Team.
Don't fucking say that you fucking nigger.

I'm apart of the Varsity team, cunt, and I play center. Fucker. And I'm lefty fucker. And I'm fucking good at it too.

NT trait.

Bump need answers!

Don't fucking say that you fucking nigger.

I'm apart of the Varsity team, cunt, and I play center. Fucker. And I'm lefty fucker. And I'm fucking good at it too.

NT trait.
> 14 5'9" on .org
> NT

You're NOT the genetic marvel that could cause those 2 things to coexist you fucking waterboy.

> 14 5'9" on .org
> NT

You're NOT the genetic marvel that could cause those 2 things to coexist you fucking waterboy.
It's an NT trait please stop. To play hockey. And stop calling me waterboy. You're getting me worked UP FUCK YOU.

IMG 7800

It's about the face boy. And how popular/nt you are

Yes im aware.
If I lean down i stunt my growth tho
At 14, you really should be at like 15% bf. Gymcel if you have time, but mostly try to link with different people all the time, from school etc. Aim to double the amount of guys who you dap up in the hallways and shit. Only works if you're NT tho

At 14, you really should be at like 15% bf. Gymcel if you have time, but mostly try to link with different people all the time, from school etc. Aim to double the amount of guys who you dap up in the hallways and shit. Only works if you're NT tho
I want to be an ogre and fucking masculine as shit so I can be narcy chad and non-NT

I want to be an ogre and fucking masculine as shit so I can be narcy chad and non-NT
Theres a high chance youre not gl enough to do that. But you do you

• So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon
rip @dimorphism

Definitely don’t bulk too much. Foids don’t like fat bulky guys especially young foids. Over the next few months you should recomp by eating at maintenance but still going to the gym.

I went to summer camp at 14 too. Young foids are impressed by abs and a bit of muscle at that age. You’ll mog if you get at least a defined stomach.

Same, I am going to a summer camp around that time, that's why I need to ascend a lil bit more to get all the foids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back