Will i clean up in Sri Lanka as a Western European Manlet?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
And are Sri Lanka Women fuckable?

Do they look more like Northwest Aryan Indians or Dravidians?

Imo anything is better than Chinks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WatermelonLover, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
@DravidianBvll @PashtunMogger @punjabiboy96 @indianblackpiller @BrahminBoss @6ft4 @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: nathan
they are dark Dravidians but you would do well if your white

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, AscensionMan98, murdah and 1 other person
They are resevered for obese dalits @deadmanwalking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, exo, chadpreetsingh and 7 others
When I went back I saw a couple of cuties, on average genz / millenial foids who are middle class look like this

Its really a mix between dark and light girls ngl, Most of the population is descendants of indo-aryans, but if you go north u get alot more tamil dravidians

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
When I went back I saw a couple of cuties, on average genz / millenial foids who are middle class look like this

View attachment 2960459

Its really a mix between dark and light girls ngl, Most of the population is descendants of indo-aryans, but if you go north u get alot more tamil dravidians
Most photos on the Internet make it seem like Sri Lanka Girls are ugly as fuck tbh.

Many even look like Australian Abos.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Many even look like Australian Abos.
They do dawg, especially in poorer parts, and they smell like oil, unless your rich and actually good looking I would suggest south america or something jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
Latin America and East Asia is heaven

• Ugh..
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

View attachment 2960459

Fiend for Vyvanse
:aheago::aheago:

Better looking women + JBW works really well in both places
How about Egypt?

Can you clean up there despite the Islam?

How about Egypt?

Don't have a clue about egypt, wouldn't recommend it there as theres a high chance you'll get beheaded for tangling with their women. I recommend latin america and east asia as its easy mode if you're average and white.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and CreepyJewel1
Don't have a clue about egypt, wouldn't recommend it there as theres a high chance you'll get beheaded for tangling with their women. I recommend latin america and east asia as its easy mode if you're average and white.
But western European women are even more promiscuous so in theory even easier, no?

There are two primary ethnicities.

Tamils are known for being dark dravies.

Sinhalese (majority) are a mixed bag: you can get light skinned like a pushtun or just as dark as Tamils, or something in between.

And your JBW card will be declined white boy, but instead your mastercard will be charged as you pay 10x as much as the locals.

BTW the country just recovered from a heavy economic crisis because of a corruption government, so it's a giga shithole currently.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
They all look like abos due to centuries of inbreeding, disgusting looking creatures. Just go Latam its literally JBW paradise.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and AscensionMan98
Whiteboys dont do well sa tall masc med is ideal for slaying here

• +1
they are dark Dravidians but you would do well if your white
It's only the Tamils that are dark dravids. Sinhalese are indo aryans and are mixed like everyone in this thread mentioned can range from looking very lightskinned to looking identical to dark tamil Dravids. Some can be GL but most aren't. Also you can't run JBW game there if u are poor. Most lankan women are high tier gold diggers. They'd even fuck an abo to leech money off him. The country also went through many political conflicts recently and it's economy is in shambles. It's an utter shithole. I suggest going to SEA instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and nathan
The country also went through many political conflicts recently and it's economy is in shambles. It's an utter shithole.
I mean its a shithole for the residents, for tourists its another bali, literally 1/8 people I saw there were white tourists, way more clean and less crowded than the other south asian countries.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, PubertyMaxxer and Jason Voorhees

Some of them look like mid tone Indians, very few are light skinned, and some of them abo.

I woudl say instead of Sri Lanka you could just go to the northern and northwest India parts , like punjab or Rajasthan area

ELBNLNW44NQM5UBE7FAOMZWGNA.jpg

The dark green is 100% of the population has a fair skin gene allele, So light and dark green woudl be the areas you would want to visit.

The closer you are to the north and northwest border, the more you will find the attractive foids.

You will clean up as a white man, and likely be gifted a wife by some poor farmer if you decide to marry their daughter.

Of course you could just fuck her and do some marriage and then leave. The foid will have a mogger baby so still a win

• +1
I mean its a shithole for the residents, for tourists its another bali, literally 1/8 people I saw there were white tourists, way more clean and less crowded than the other south asian countries.
Surprised that many white people are going to Sri Lanka . I knew GOA was somewhat popular for decades. Some OG hippies went their and sense then it became popular, but not really Sri Lanka,

Surprised that many white people are going to Sri Lanka . I knew GOA was somewhat popular for decades. Some OG hippies went their and sense then it became popular, but not really Sri Lanka,
Yeah its crazy, if it was closer to the anglo countries it would be booming even harder, I surf and some of my friends family are going there for a whole surf trip

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Some of them look like mid tone Indians, very few are light skinned, and some of them abo.

I woudl say instead of Sri Lanka you could just go to the northern and northwest India parts , like punjab or Rajasthan area

ELBNLNW44NQM5UBE7FAOMZWGNA.jpg

The dark green is 100% of the population has a fair skin gene allele, So light and dark green woudl be the areas you would want to visit.

The closer you are to the north and northwest border, the more you will find the attractive foids.

You will clean up as a white man, and likely be gifted a wife by some poor farmer if you decide to marry their daughter.

Of course you could just fuck her and do some marriage and then leave. The foid will have a mogger baby so still a win
This map isn't accurate. There's no state in south asia that is 100% lightskinned. Every south asian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI but even in the extreme north where u can find people with light eyes. ASI admixture is still present and even guys like Hrithik Roshan score up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. There are plenty of dark skinned Punjabis and Rajasthan too.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and zura
@DravidianBvll @PashtunMogger @punjabiboy96 @indianblackpiller @BrahminBoss @6ft4 @TsarTsar444
no they are unfuckable and they all look like they have PCOS

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Are you 5 PSL at least?

Might as well just get into a septic tank.

This map isn't accurate. There's no state in south asia that is 100% lightskinned. Every south asian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI but even in the extreme north where u can find people with light eyes. ASI admixture is still present and even guys like Hrithik Roshan score up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. There are plenty of dark skinned Punjabis and Rajasthan too.
That is correct, it s more of distribution of the probability of finding those with fair skin genomes

Yeah its crazy, if it was closer to the anglo countries it would be booming even harder, I surf and some of my friends family are going there for a whole surf trip
Damn, some white roastie I knew posted a trip their and yea surprisingly lot of tourism is their. Wonder if the shit economy is their is causing more people to go, due to increased purchasing power. What do you think

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and distance decay
Damn, some white roastie I knew posted a trip their and yea surprisingly lot of tourism is their. Wonder if the shit economy is their is causing more people to go, due to increased purchasing power. What do you think
I might just try to hook up with the other white tourists there then.

Third largest export earner so its pretty crucial to keep it up.

Yes it definitely is, its getting encouraged by the government, they have agreements with the russian and ukrainian governments so theres a huge influx of slavs coming there for a cheap vacay.

Third largest export earner so its pretty crucial to keep it up.

View attachment 2962387

Yes it definitely is, its getting encouraged by the government, they have agreements with the russian and ukrainian governments so theres a huge influx of slavs coming there for a cheap vacay.
Damn so it was way more popular in the pre covid times. Thats fucking nuts. Didn't realize it was that popular.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.

How about Egypt?

Muslim countries are unideal for geomaxxing tbh

you'll always have to worry about if one of her male relatives catches you with their sister/daughter etc. it can get really bad,

View attachment 2960459

Why do they go crazy with photo filters to make themselves look lighter