Will I get more than 14 likes in Sweden if I look like this?

@OneTwoThree rate morph bhai
BTW why do you claim you are not gl bhai? Good bones, low bf, full lips, nice cheekbones, nice hair. Only your natural colour of eyes is mehh and you are not white (sorry) but still 2nd best.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
BTW why do you claim you are not gl bhai? Good bones, low bf, full lips, nice cheekbones, nice hair. Only your natural colour of eyes is mehh and you are not white (sorry) but still 2nd best.
2nd best race

I flopped in Sweden and got like LTN results

Eh, The eye color need to be edited better because normies will think it's gigafrauding/catfishing and may reduce the like count. Pretty solid morph, PSL 6-7 range if you were much leaner.
this mfer is anorexic, can only be leaner in his deathbed brutal fatdistributionpill

Can I try to make a morph of you as well? May I have the original picture

• Hmm...
this mfer is anorexic, can only be leaner in his deathbed brutal fatdistributionpill
low cheekbones always give that healthy looking bloated face look. I suffer from same issue.

Girls like smiles he should at least try

he is not a model his resting face makes him look permanently sad I think op would ascend smiling

it literally looks like he is being forced to take those pics and is making the most obvious face of unenjoyment

how do u guys expect matches
Studies show girls don’t like smiling selfies and Models never smile

Can I try to make a morph of you as well? May I have the original picture
I’m pretty sure this pic flop on Tinder since it’s looks fake + almost no one does good with a single pic

@apemaxxed rate it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@mrriceguy use the slight smirk option in faceapp for your photos, I use it. Looks very realistic and makes you look better trust

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
@mrriceguy use the slight smirk option in faceapp for your photos, I use it. Looks very realistic and makes you look better trust
Thx bhai, rate the pic in OP tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
@Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234

Thx bhai, rate the pic in OP tho
Weak Chadlite Asian so will do well in your country not sure about Sweden cause Asian tax sadly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
So from it’s never began to it’s over jfl
No bro looks good will do well with Asian women and also keep working on body. Lol you already have had LTRs your a fakecel

• +1
  • Ugh..
@apemaxxed rate it tho

• JFL
yeah I'm uglier version of ramirez
Mirin your supras and brows tho, mine are straight + high set while yours is super low set and PCT

• Love it
My eyes are my biggest halo. But I could have better lashes and even pct tbh. I know this random youngcel on discord who pct mogs me and has good lashes + similar pfl and his eyes look really good, bad coloring tho
View attachment 2229424
Top tier eyes and brows, mirin. I actually have more pct but it’s like bad PCT jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Lifefuel but what surgeries will you even do to get there
People here say it’s muh unachievable but I didn’t even change a lot. It’s like chin filler, rhino, supras + paranasal implants and softmaxes
0A86A939 4AE7 404F 8A3F 03D20A1161EA 668974D7 364F 4F9E A8D1 CA254A43E75B

Also since you said it’s like chadlite, I think it would be invisible to invisible type of shit tbh.
And how tall are you?
5’8 turbo manlet but I wear 4 inch lifts

• +1
People here say it’s muh unachievable but I didn’t even change a lot. It’s like chin filler, rhino, supras + paranasal implants and softmaxes
View attachment 2229429View attachment 2229428

Also since you said it’s like chadlite, I think it would be invisible to invisible type of shit tbh.
Ye, you need double LL and lifts and millionaire to be visible these days tbh. And yeah that's achievable, you have good eyes for an asian too.
5’8 turbo manlet but I wear 4 inch lifts
Mirin, what lifts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Deleted member 24444
Thank god I am not this down bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and pry
you remind me of ellen page

• JFL
Scandinavians are very nose centric, if u dont have a sharp nose they will filter u out.

• +1
Rate the morph tho
The morph is Good. I think the nose can be even sharper. Seen some asian rhinoplasty results out there. If u Looked like ur morph u would Get atleast 10x more

• +1
first 2 pics are dogshit, if you do the experiment use the 3rd and some active pics if you want a real assessment
he’s spreading a false narrative by sending that btw

a cope a day keeps the rope away

• +1
I think your main issue are your eyelash colors they are too bright and they are making your eye area dry looking.

• JFL
On a second look it actually looks decent, brb buying mascara
bro I think you are gonn ascend that way. Many gl guys have just very good dark eyelashes thats why they look more harmonius.

• +1
bro I think you are gonn ascend that way. Many gl guys have just very good dark eyelashes thats why they look more harmonius.
Yeah I also need to get back to the middle part hairstyle tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Yeah I also need to get back to the middle part hairstyle tbh
Good. if you have live footage of your face. I can morhp live eyelashes to your eyes..

• Woah