Will I get this physique after one cycle of Rad 140?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Goal physique:
2023 05 22 102742
Current:
2023 05 22 102754

That second pic is fully unfrauded(no pump, bad lighting and so on) while the above is modelling photoshoot but looks great. Is it achievable with 1 cycle of Rad? @Maesthetics=King said I need like 2-3 cycles of it.

@5.5psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, apathy, Deleted member 25245 and 5 others
@defezman

Goal physique:
View attachment 2216463
Current:
View attachment 2216464

That second pic is fully unfrauded(no pump, bad lighting and so on) while the above is modelling photoshoot but looks great. Is it achievable with 1 cycle of Rad? @Maesthetics=King said I need like 2-3 cycles of it.

@5.5psl
Need rad plus some additional year of gym. Maybe even more. depends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 24444
Need rad plus some additional year of gym. Maybe even more. depends.
In frauded pics like the goal physique in OP I look closer tbh, should have posted this one
D85580EA FC94 4F17 BB64 2519E35CA51A

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27472 and emeraldglass
In frauded pics like the goal physique in OP I look closer tbh, should have posted this one
View attachment 2216471
Arms look almost like the model. Need more chest and a little bit more shoulders. Rad will give you some gains but not exeptional gains like Dianabol for instance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Arms look almost like the model. Need more chest and a little bit more shoulders. Rad will give you some gains but not exeptional gains like Dianabol for instance.

@pneumocystosis gained like 12kg in his first cycle, are this type of results expected or was it just newby gains(he didn’t gymcel prior to this) + water and shit?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, BongMog and emeraldglass
@pneumocystosis gained like 12kg in his first cycle, are this type of results expected or was it just newby gains(he didn’t gymcel prior to this) + water and shit?
Newby gains and water most likely. Even 40 mg of Dianabol would not give you that much pure mass without water. Let alone a SARM.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Blackgymmax, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
Newby gains and water most likely. Even 40 mg of Dianabol would not give you that much pure mass without water. Let alone a SARM.
Brutal tbh, btw guess mg weight(my height is 5’8)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and emeraldglass
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Why do you want that physique ? That nigga is just ripped but literally dyel on clothes
Ideal is 12-13% with decent muscle thats where I reached without starving too much below 10 isn't sustainable at all and that guy is like below 8

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24444
Why do you want that physique ? That nigga is just ripped but literally dyel on clothes
Ideal is 12-13% with decent muscle thats where I reached without starving too much below 10 isn't sustainable at all and that guy is like below 8
I don’t want bigger tbh, I just think that is ideal + I think 12-13% bf is fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and 5.5psl
I don’t want bigger tbh, I just think that is ideal + I think 12-13% bf is fat
12% isn't fat depends upon where you store fat if your face looks lean it's the most perfect bf% you can stay . Below 10 is a meme you will lose muscle mass by lot and feel shit all the time

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman, Blackgymmax, Mr.Proper and 1 other person
Below 10 is a meme you will lose muscle mass by lot and feel shit all the time
I mean when you are 10 or around so it just feels so great to look at yourself in the mirror and also feels great to pic your skin around abs and feel how thin it is

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
just take steroids
I don’t think it makes sense for him tbh. He’s got a really good natty physique already a couple sarm cycles with really good training and diet would take him a long way

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It’s 58 jfl, for some reason everyone say higher
Yep being super lean like you makes you look really good shirt off with extra size

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don’t think it makes sense for him tbh. He’s got a really good natty physique already a couple sarm cycles with really good training and diet would take him a long way
he’s 5’8 120 bro he needs size

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27472
Amazing physique, you already looks roided with how defined your abs and shoulders are.

Any tips to get defined shoulders like yours?

• JFL
Amazing physique, you already looks roided with how defined your abs and shoulders are.

Any tips to get defined shoulders like yours?
Genetics 4x12. Idk why people say I look roided when I’m borderline anorexic weight with 17FFMI @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Blackgymmax, GalacticHero and 1 other person
Genetics 4x12. Idk why people say I look roided when I’m borderline anorexic weight with 17FFMI @5.5psl
This is the dream physique for people on 4chan (otter mode).

It quite shocking that’s you’re 58kg only.

• +1
u need to be 5% bf to look good, sorry bhai
(u fucking body mog me to the depths of mumbai and back and to the moon and back :feelscry: )

• Hmm...
u need to be 5% bf to look good, sorry bhai
(u fucking body mog me to the depths of mumbai and back and to the moon and back :feelscry: )
Are you like anorexic or obese for me to bodymog you jfl

You really have the most female gazed fcking body. But your male gazed mind wants to be all veiny and shit. If you achieve that body women won't find you sexy.

-I wish I would look like you. I'm trying to look like you. If I have that body, I would have fcked my all country's girls no lie.

-Get bit tanned tho, get some sun, you're too pale

Yea just test and var should do it

• +1
Reactions: Unsh
Just eat more you can get to 65-70 kg lean without much bloating and roids.
im like 18 kg heavier and still look like a normie

• Woah
Goal physique:
View attachment 2216463
Current:
View attachment 2216464

@5.5psl
check my thread on my cycle. You're gonna need to be on tren to achieve that.