Will I need to get my wisdom teeth removed?

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
I dont want to remove them since its a looksmin but what do yall think?

IMG 8681

• Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Your teeth are dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Akhi
One picture won't explain your whole situation boyo. Removing them is not recommended because your jaw will become smaller in width over years of time.

One picture won't explain your whole situation boyo. Removing them is not recommended because your jaw will become smaller in width over years of time.
I dont want to remove them

Go to a doctor who knows about orthotropics or mse or something and talk about it with them. Do everything to keep ur wisdom teeth they are so important

wait until they erupt or get impacted. If u get pain, u sadly have to remove them. One bottom right looks bad

wait until they erupt or get impacted. If u get pain, u sadly have to remove them. One bottom right looks bad
Thats the one im worrying about i dont want to get rid of them…

Go to a doctor who knows about orthotropics or mse or something and talk about it with them. Do everything to keep ur wisdom teeth they are so important
Yes i want to keep them otherwise ill become boneless

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Yes i want to keep them otherwise ill become boneless
Then keep em and see what happens, it takes like a year or so. Are u 17-18?

I don’t need to be a dentist to see that shit is growing straight into your molars

Dont go to a bluepilled dentist. Some blackpilled dentists will say theres no need to remove. If theres severe pain or infection then remove it otherwise its a meme and just stunts jaw growth at your age, doesnt look like it will do shit

Dont go to a bluepilled dentist. Some blackpilled dentists will say theres no need to remove. If theres severe pain or infection then remove it otherwise its a meme and just stunts jaw growth at your age, doesnt look like it will do shit
Yeah i went to 4 different orthodentics but they were all bluepilled foids. Im gonna go to another one in a week. The dentist that i did this xray at said that i dont need to worry about them and should just do a check up every 6 months

I dont want to remove them since its a looksmin but what do yall think?

View attachment 2674548
you have two simple options:

a) you leave wisdom teeth as they are but get hamster teeth for both jaws, especially lower one, as bottom right is putting pressure on the rest of the teeth in a jaw. Fixing those hamster teeth will take either 1.5 years with braces or around one year with expensive Invisalign

b) remove those fucker teeth and just smilemaxx with whitening etc. Will you listen to qualified doctors or autist PSL fanatics who base their theories on watching few Youtube videos???

you have two simple options:

a) you leave wisdom teeth as they are but get hamster teeth for both jaws, especially lower one, as bottom right is putting pressure on the rest of the teeth in a jaw. Fixing those hamster teeth will take either 1.5 years with braces or around one year with expensive Invisalign

b) remove those fucker teeth and just smilemaxx with whitening etc. Will you listen to qualified doctors or autist PSL fanatics who base their theories on watching few Youtube videos???
What are hamster teeth?

teeth pushed together because they have no space in your jaw.

my teeth mog yours btw

I had my wisdom teeth removed a week ago. Trust me you NEED to remove the lower ones. They are pushing into your teeth and making them crooked. Also that shits gonna get infected and you will have to go to the hospital then because theres holes in between your wisdom teeth and flesh where shit gets trapped and you cant clean there. The top ones you can let them sit and check them in like 1-2 years to see where they are at. Also your face shape does not change when getting your wisdom teeth removed idk which idiot told you that. You also CANT make your lower jaw more wide. REMOVE THEM.

I had my wisdom teeth removed a week ago. Trust me you NEED to remove the lower ones. They are pushing into your teeth and making them crooked. Also that shits gonna get infected and you will have to go to the hospital then because theres holes in between your wisdom teeth and flesh where shit gets trapped and you cant clean there. The top ones you can let them sit and check them in like 1-2 years to see where they are at. Also your face shape does not change when getting your wisdom teeth removed idk which idiot told you that. You also CANT make your lower jaw more wide. REMOVE THEM.
The bottom left one looks fine tho no?

The bottom left one looks fine tho no?
No you can see it pushing onto your teeth. Remove them both. I had the exact same problem and my mom is a dentist assistant.

No you can see it pushing onto your teeth. Remove them both. I had the exact same problem and my mom is a dentist assistant.
Send me a before and after of your jaw when its done healing

Lower ones look unsalvageable although I have seen some guy on r/orthotropics tip his straight using orthodontic rubber bands slotted between the 2nd molar and wisdom tooth to let it grow straight but idk if it would work here.

My upper wisdoms are very similar to yours, my ortho is pushing me to remove mine cuz of upper ones being blocked by the 2nd molars but I can feel one erupting and have a feeling it's unnecessary to remove them since my dad never got his removed and mine are straight on the bottom. Ortho claims one of my bottom wisdoms are too close to the nerve but all I saw was a 2d scan so idk how close it really is laterally to the nerve. Also, if its so close to the nerve why didn't my ortho mention potential nerve damage during surgery... very strange and concerning.

I'm scheduled for removal this week but am really having second thoughts and might cancel since I'd rather get crowded teeth fixed by braces and have all my maxilla and mandible being stimulated by keeping all my teeth. My jawline is far more forward grown and developed on the side where my lower wisdom is fully erupted and the other one is starting to erupt, I wonder if it'll help develop that side too.

But in your case your best bet is getting bone grafts

Last edited:
Lower ones look unsalvageable although I have seen some guy on r/orthotropics tip his straight using orthodontic rubber bands slotted between the 2nd molar and wisdom tooth to let it grow straight but idk if it would work here.

My upper wisdoms are very similar to yours, my ortho is pushing me to remove mine cuz of upper ones being blocked by the 2nd molars but I can feel one erupting and have a feeling it's unnecessary to remove them since my dad never got his removed and mine are straight on the bottom. Ortho claims one of my bottom wisdoms are too close to the nerve but all I saw was a 2d scan so idk how close it really is laterally to the nerve. Also, if its so close to the nerve why didn't my ortho mention potential nerve damage during surgery... very strange and concerning.

I'm scheduled for removal this week but am really having second thoughts and might cancel since I'd rather get crowded teeth fixed by braces and have all my maxilla and mandible being stimulated by keeping all my teeth. My jawline is far more forward grown and developed on the side where my lower wisdom is fully erupted and the other one is starting to erupt, I wonder if it'll help develop that side too.

But in your case your best bet is getting bone grafts
What about the bottom left one?

What about the bottom left one?
that ones the worst one wym, prolly needs to be removed

what did they say about uppers? are they erupting or blocked by 2nd molars?

the bottom left one (bottom right if looking at it from the photo view) is the most horizontally impacted, idk how u expect it to straighten at all

the bottom left one (bottom right if looking at it from the photo view) is the most horizontally impacted, idk how u expect it to straighten at all
IMG 8833

I mean this one