will i regret this?

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
I'm 21, I look good atleast for the area i'm at rn i get matches and instagram and whatnot
but i dont like talking to women gettning to know them, I leave them with no replies on bumble، as soon as i jerk off i stop thinking about women for weeks, already have a rich ltb gf so it works great for us as she sees i'm more loyal

my question for oldcels, will i regret wasting my youth like this, should i use gods blessings bestowed upon me anyways, bulk on pussy despite my twig appetite? or does it not matter

its a possibility i will be norwood 2-3 in the next 8-10 years.
appreciate the real advice from older bros not the faggy rep & validation seeking retards

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Greycel tales

Mtn no halos

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and itzyaboyJJ
it doesn't matter what you do, you'll regret it anyway. that's human nature, we are never happy with anything for more than a second. so do what your intuition tells you to and stop being so self aware, it's terrible to live constantly thinking about yourself

I'm 21, I look good atleast for the area i'm at rn i get matches and instagram and whatnot
but i dont like talking to women gettning to know them, I leave them with no replies on bumble، as soon as i jerk off i stop thinking about women for weeks, already have a rich ltb gf so it works great for us as she sees i'm more loyal

my question for oldcels, will i regret wasting my youth like this, should i use gods blessings bestowed upon me anyways, bulk on pussy despite my twig appetite? or does it not matter

appreciate the real advice from older bros not the faggy rep & validation seeking retards
Dnr + faggot

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and itzyaboyJJ
Joined Mar 27, 2024
[IMG alt="CoreSchizo"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/65/65207.jpg?1712105539[/IMG]

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028 · From The City
Joined Mar 2, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum list
Posts1,861Solutions1Reputation1,936Points33Purchased upgrades1
minions GIF

Mtn no halos
if i was asking for a rating you gay wanna-be plastic surgeon’s would nowhere to be found go outside and take some swedish fag abuse ngga i been here since you were ugly

it doesn't matter what you do, you'll regret it anyway. that's human nature, we are never happy with anything for more than a second. so do what your intuition tells you to and stop being so self aware, it's terrible to live constantly thinking about yourself
thank you for your giving me time of your day with genuine advice all love

God’s blessing bestowed upon me 😭

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh