Will I still be subhuman if I was skinny?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
54,943
Reputation
61,657
I am 6’2. I don’t know if I have good bones underneath the fat but I’ve been told by a few I will still be subhuman despite losing the fat. Will I still be ugly?
 
let me look at my ball and see...

giphy.gif
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, RichardSpencel, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
i don't know i heard this thing that losing that weight can show you so you should try it.
 
i don't know i heard this thing that losing that weight can show you so you should try it.
But I’m scared it won’t be worth it
I’m still losing weight
 
Can you feel your bones underneath the fat. Cheekbones mandible etc
 
Can you feel your bones underneath the fat. Cheekbones mandible etc
This is how wide my jaw is
I was a bit skinnier then
Is it that bad?
 

Attachments

  • 3CFF6BCF-D7D1-4F7F-AA06-AD2B5EA954D7.jpeg
    3CFF6BCF-D7D1-4F7F-AA06-AD2B5EA954D7.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11
you will become a supreme gentleman if u leanmax
 
I’m not a virgin
I just want to look average or a bit above
its Amazing how a fatbuddy like you can get 13 lays, were any of the Girls decent
 

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
28
the zodiac
the zodiac
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
99
foxhead131
foxhead131
JamesMTN927
Replies
30
Views
117
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
RandomAutist
Replies
1
Views
31
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top