Will I still grow?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Bronze
Im 17 turning 18 in november and last time i checked i was 175 and i dont feel like im getting taller n my brother is 186-185 somewhere around that but hes 23. he was still growing till like 21 so will i pass his height or will i be a midget:feelsbadman:

get an xray to know if your growth plates are closed, either way it's genes all you can do is testmaxx or hghmaxx if the plates aren't closed yet

Im 17 turning 18 in november and last time i checked i was 175 and i dont feel like im getting taller n my brother is 186-185 somewhere around that but hes 23. he was still growing till like 21 so will i pass his height or will i be a midget:feelsbadman:
You still have a little chance to grow, understanding that the exponential growth can happen until 18. If you already had your growth spurt period let me tell you that you might be able to get 1-3 cm more until 23.

Be patient and wait

You still have a little chance to grow, understanding that the exponential growth can happen until 18. If you already had your growth spurt period let me tell you that you might be able to get 1-3 cm more until 23.
i dont think ive had a growth spurt i just grew a bit every year not like crazy height in a small period of time

• +1
Reactions: toji.
lmao stop lying if your growth plates ain't closed you can get growth hormone injections and it works
so if my growth plates are open i should get growth hormone injections? but where do i get hgh tho do i just ask the doctor?

Your 17, you wont grow