Will i stop grow ?

Mitsu09

Mitsu09

Iron
I'm 17 in 1 week, i'm 5"11 now and i'm wondering if i will stop grow i took 1 centimer in like 1 years so, my parents are 5"4 (my dad and my mother) and i got a brother who is 6"2 (ye lmao idk how he is so tall when my parents are not, only thing i knew is that he drink a lot of milk :lul:)

How can i know if my grow plates are closed ?

You'll know if you've stopped grow or not if you go get a bone age scan, given that you took 1 cm in like 1 years though I imagine you've likely stopped however.

bro, you're 5'11, claim 6ft wear lifts and call it a day jfl

bro, you're 5'11, claim 6ft wear lifts and call it a day jfl
That's not wrong, I'll do what you say if I'm sure I can't grow any taller but if I can I'll do anything to avoid the humiliation of putting soles in my shoes :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Selinity
That's not wrong, I'll do what you say if I'm sure I can't grow any taller but if I can I'll do anything to avoid the humiliation of putting soles in my shoes :lul:
Let's see if you can be 6ft.
-
Typically people completley stop growing at 18 years old.
Late bloomers stop growing at around 19 years old.

That means you have 371 before you stop growing (avg), or 735 days if you're a late bloomer.
For you to reach a height of 6ft, then you will have to grow a total of 1 inch within 371 days.

For this to be possible your growth-rate needs to be at 1cm every 123 days.
Your growth rate over 364 days was 1 cm.
That means you are growing at 0.33333% the rate you need to reach 6ft.
Your growth rate will only decrease, not increase, so I am afraid that means becoming 6ft tall is comfortably outside the realm of possibility.

Assuming you're a late bloomer in which case you have 735 days to hit 6ft, your growth rate should be 1 cm every 245 days.

Like we said before, your current growth rate is 1 cm per year and decreasing.
Assuming your height growth remains constant, that means as a late-bloomer your growth rate is 67% the rate you need to reach 6ft...

These odds are not looking to good.

needless to say, chances are you will not be 6ft tall.
It's time for lifts buddy, boyo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mitsu09 and 189