Will i stunt growth taking tequilla at 13?

D

Deleted member 38372

Iron
Yes and you will die of bone cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM, redmaxx, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
No

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Tila Tequila ?

just drink if you're with friends lmao.

the cortisol spike you get before downing that tequilla shot of "will i stunt my growth drinking this" will do more toward inhibiting your growth than the tequilla itself.

Reminder, high cortisol is the absolute worst hormonal state you can be in whilst in a growth stage. High cortisol is TERRIBLE.

Metabolism is everything in life. Just keep serotonin low, do whatever you want within reason and be healthy. Rest is up to whatever dude is up there deciding all our fates.

alcohol is bad for you

just drink if you're with friends lmao.

the cortisol spike you get before downing that tequilla shot of "will i stunt my growth drinking this" will do more toward inhibiting your growth than the tequilla itself.

Reminder, high cortisol is the absolute worst hormonal state you can be in whilst in a growth stage. High cortisol is TERRIBLE.

Metabolism is everything in life. Just keep serotonin low, do whatever you want within reason and be healthy. Rest is up to whatever dude is up there deciding all our fates.
How can we lower cortisol, should I take ashwaganda? I’m 15

Yes, you do not want to be damaging the liver at such a young age. Especially when it plays such a vital role in IGF-1 production which is responsible for bone growth.

You utter stupid alcoholic fuck.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
If it's chronic then ye gg. Tho idk how much if an impact that one shot had caused but there may have been, dependent on how your body reacted

13 on incel forums, its over

its all genes bro the best that would happen if you stopped drinking would be that you gain 0.01 cm of height