Will Indian SMV get better as they get richer?

Will it get better?

• Yes

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 59.6%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
One the one hand I thought as they get more connected to the internet, the trajectory of Indian SMV is hella down because 'bobs and vagene' meme will spread to every female DMs. I'm an oldcel, and the racism towards Indians is at an ATH. However the question is, have we peaked or will it get worse? What's the future trajectory looking like?

Tbh sometimes other curries are responsible too because the pajeet meme definitely came or was spread by Pakistanis. But the Indian BJP retards don't help themselves either, sucking over every white femcel and taking every chance to shit on Muslims. They are both a victim of each others slandering at the end of day.

On the other hand, typically getting richer is associated with being more civilised. A lot of them know English so if they realised how the rest of the world viewed them maybe they would get some self-respect and stop worshipping people who hate them. Maybe they can spread their SMV by 'soft power' (Bollywood, Yoga etc) the same way Japs (anime, videogame) and Koreans (Kpop, K dramas) have also done. This needs to have universal appeal at the end of the day.

I ask this because even though I'm not Indian, any negative or positive associations with it will impact me as a curry. Same way Kpop halo impacts Japs and Chinese. Even Indonesians and Malays. Indian is so important to curry SMV, unless Pakistan or Bangladesh dethrone them in world stage but that wont happen.

@RobticaI @CFW432 @Jason Voorhees @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, BlackpillRemedy, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
100% yes. It's always some rich curry in an LTR with a white girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justleavemealone, piec, ayusshhhh and 9 others
One the one hand I thought as they get more connected to the internet, the trajectory of Indian SMV is hella down because 'bobs and vagene' meme will spread to every female DMs. I'm an oldcel, and the racism towards Indians is at an ATH. However the question is, have we peaked or will it get worse? What's the future trajectory looking like?

Tbh sometimes other curries are responsible too because the pajeet meme definitely came or was spread by Pakistanis. But the Indian BJP retards don't help themselves either, sucking over every white femcel and taking every chance to shit on Muslims. They are both a victim of each others slandering at the end of day.

On the other hand, typically getting richer is associated with being more civilised. A lot of them know English so if they realised how the rest of the world viewed them maybe they would get some self-respect and stop worshipping people who hate them. Maybe they can spread their SMV by 'soft power' (Bollywood, Yoga etc) the same way Japs (anime, videogame) and Koreans (Kpop, K dramas) have also done. This needs to have universal appeal at the end of the day.

I ask this because even though I'm not Indian, any negative or positive associations with it will impact me as a curry. Same way Kpop halo impacts Japs and Chinese. Even Indonesians and Malays. Indian is so important to curry SMV, unless Pakistan or Bangladesh dethrone them in world stage but that wont happen.

Tbh imo its more based on the anglo world. Brits and Americans have the most anti indian sentiment, otherwise rest of europe actually views them as hard working and a lot better then Arabs.

Of course the looks are going to be primarily the falio. But in America and the UK a GL will get taxed a lot more , while in Eastern Europe and except like Hungary and Romania , and russia and Ukraine a GL Indian would not be taxed due to no negative stereotypes and they would just see a hardworking guy.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, perpetuallytired, Chadeep and 1 other person
If they are billionaires they *may* be able to get a 4/10 like pic rel

IMG 3339

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist

If only when Mumbai as clean and organized as South Korea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, i hear voices and SecularIslamist
SMV = sexual marketplace value

The only thing that matters when it comes to sex is like 80-90% looks and 5-10% status plus being NT.

Wealth literally means nothing unless that wealth was gotten from high status NT jobs. A indian lab scientist can easily become a millionaire if he saves up for a few years, but he won't be any sexier for it cause being a lab scientist isn't considered high status and cool.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
arent they already one of the highest earners in the us? it has nothing to do with money

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, PrinceLuenLeoncur, piec and 7 others
Sexy jobs/ high status sounding jobs- lawyer, businessman ceo/cfo, real estate agent, actor,

Tbh imo its more based on the anglo world. Brits and Americans have the most anti indian sentiment, otherwise rest of europe actually views them as hard working and a lot better then Arabs.
Americans? This is usually ignorance more than experience.

Brits I can understand. Bengalis and Pakistanis (not necessarily) are low wagie, druggies and generally accomplish nothing. Despite decades not a single one is playing in the premier league jfl.
Of course the looks are going to be primarily the falio. But in America and the UK a GL will get taxed a lot more , while in Eastern Europe and except like Hungary and Romania , and russia and Ukraine a GL Indian would not be taxed due to no negative stereotypes and they would just see a hardworking guy.
I thought the opposite! They would be more upfront about their racism. But those places would not get the 'backward' pajeets travelling to their country. Also Indians would hardly speak any EE language so they won't even interact with them online.

SMV = sexual marketplace value

The only thing that matters when it comes to sex is like 80-90% looks and 5-10% status plus being NT.

Wealth literally means nothing unless that wealth was gotten from high status NT jobs. A indian lab scientist can easily become a millionaire if he saves up for a few years, but he won't be any sexier for it cause being a lab scientist isn't considered high status and cool.
Generally speaking wealth increases SMV and gives you a halo. Diasporas usually mog the ones back home. Better nutrition, taller etc.

if they create another psyop like the "kpop prettyboy" thing korea did, that saved east asian smv, they need something similar

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 2 others
If they are billionaires they *may* be able to get a 4/10 like pic rel

View attachment 3090059
arent they already one of the highest earners in the us? it has nothing to do with money
Those highest earner stats in thr US are self made millionaire oldcels. These types of people don't give two fucks about foids and are only interested in increasing the numbers on their bank account. Most white millionaires also have a similat mindset. Atleast in thr US thr curries that seem to be able to date white girls are the ones that are atleast upper middle class. I even had a convo with @Deprived about this how it's always some first world curry dating girls and never a guy from a poor immigrant family.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SecularIslamist and Chadeep
Americans? This is usually ignorance more than experience.

Brits I can understand. Bengalis and Pakistanis (not necessarily) are low wagie, druggies and generally accomplish nothing. Despite decades not a single one is playing in the premier league jfl.

I thought the opposite! They would be more upfront about their racism. But those places would not get the 'backward' pajeets travelling to their country. Also Indians would hardly speak any EE language so they won't even interact with them online.

Generally speaking wealth increases SMV and gives you a halo. Diasporas usually mog the ones back home. Better nutrition, taller etc.
Hungary and Romania their is negative stigma due to the Romani people and despite actually looking like the ideal curries ( most are lighter skinned and often have colored eyes ), no white foid will touch them, but their mostly dirt poor and don't bother paying taxes and refuse to integrate, so imo its those issues vs strictly race, so visiting curries might be associated with them, but if they can show their different then I can see them being positively associated

But I would say Poland, Serbia, and other balkan countries with low gypsy population especially if light skinned I can see them having no negative stereotypes cause again their is nothing to compare them to. They never had any brown people or refugees that were brown so they can't really be negative unless they checked the tv all the time which most people don't.

EE correct are more upfront with their racism but that is because their more low inhibition .In russia black students tend to get the brunt od hate, but indian students don't have any negative perceptions their. I believe a large part is cause Putin and India's modi worked together hard so Russian view Indians positively. India also refused to backstab russia with the oil embargo bullshit and bought tons of oil from them, so good for boosting relations.

Brits and Americans tbh have additional negative feelings as they actively feel replaced. Russians don't have that feeling yet but islam is growing, its like 10-14% population now.

Their is a high chance anti islam sentiment will increase as muslims become larger their, but it will take time. Putin has the muslims under control after he bombed the hell out of muslim majority Russian republic Chechnya . He doesn't fuck around with muslims.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
if they create another psyop like the "kpop prettyboy" thing korea did, that saved east asian smv, they need something similar
It kinda did, but despite that East Asians had higher smv in Eastern Europe and scandanvian countries and russia then in america and uk after k pop.

The location pill is brutal.

Americans and Brits just hate you if your not white or black. Latinos barely gained acceptance till recently and sentiment is growing negative as they continue to take over and refuse to learn English

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
It kinda did, but despite that East Asians had higher smv in Eastern Europe and scandanvian countries and russia then in america and uk after k pop.

The location pill is brutal.

Americans and Brits just hate you if your not white or black. Latinos barely gained acceptance till recently and sentiment is growing negative as they continue to take over and refuse to learn English
good take

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yes, money talks. If the rich curries can start investing in western media and entertainment studios, they can help change the image of curries on a global stage. Already slowly seeing this with the popularity of Indian films.

Also with all the mass immigration happening, the future generation of curries in the west can help push this forward internally. It'll be over for the SFcels, the curry take over seems inevitable. It's just a matter of time.

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123 and Chadeep
Yes, money talks. If the rich curries can start investing in western media and entertainment studios, they can help change the image of curries on a global stage. Already slowly seeing this with the popularity of Indian films.

Also with all the mass immigration happening, the future generation of curries in the west can help push this forward internally. It'll be over for the SFcels, the curry take over seems inevitable. It's just a matter of time.
@Orc @WishIwasChico @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane

Curries are planning to take over white brah already

Brootal notagpill

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
100% yes. It's always some rich curry in an LTR with a white girl.
But bhai with income inequality it's a pipedream. Almost a billion of us. Only 10% at best which will have positive halo. But will be negated by Dehati niggas. Some dehati made a Video with Thumbnail " First night with Daughter and her Mom" In Kazakhstan where the ladies were just giving him directions. Caused a Extreme Outrage on Twitter. Dehati niggas Outnumber urban Ones 1:3.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ayusshhhh, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Indians are too ugly to spread soft power. Unless the world starts speaking hindi and they import western chads, or they go the frauding method as koreans especially do, Bollywood will either be seen as a meme (as it is rn), or as irrelevant.

Though one thing I'm quite certain. Racism against Indians is completely normalized nowadays (as reference, no one gives a fuck about pajeets where I live, and yet every reel I go to making fun of them has at least 3 ppl I follow who've liked it) and so it could take two routes:

- the black route, where you are socially dead for saying stuff like "nigger"

- or full-blown racism where pajeets are getting kicked out of Canada/UK, or at least a complete end on immigration to the west.

Only time will tell. I doubt it will stay the way it is, though.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
But bhai with income inequality it's a pipedream. Almost a billion of us. Only 10% at best which will have positive halo. But will be negated by Dehati niggas. Some dehati made a Video with Thumbnail " First night with Daughter and her Mom" In Kazakhstan where the ladies were just giving him directions. Caused a Extreme Outrage on Twitter. Dehati niggas Outnumber urban Ones 1:3.
Honestly every negative falio imo is more looks based.

Imagine some Russian that acted like the average indian. Their wouldn't be much negative perception.

Hispanics for the longest time had negative stereotypes. And keep in mind their was no odor or hygiene related issue , and it makes sense as in the west hygiene is big.

Despite that white america did not accept them for the longest time, and why is that. Well the average Mexican is short and fat and looks ethnic looking in their own way.

They just don't compare to white aesthetic standards most of the time.

The brutal reality Is most of these negative stereotypes are just looks based. Whites will find a reason to not accept a non white . Your average Russian that acted like a typical latino or indian would have zero problems.

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123, Costcosuperstore, Chadeep and 1 other person
Indians are too ugly to spread soft power. Unless the world starts speaking hindi and they import western chads, or they go the frauding method as koreans especially do, Bollywood will either be seen as a meme (as it is rn), or as irrelevant.

Though one thing I'm quite certain. Racism against Indians is completely normalized nowadays (as reference, no one gives a fuck about pajeets where I live, and yet every reel I go to making fun of them has at least 3 ppl I follow who've liked it) and so it could take two routes:

- the black route, where you are socially dead for saying stuff like "nigger"

- or full-blown racism where pajeets are getting kicked out of Canada/UK, or at least a complete end on immigration to the west.

Only time will tell. I doubt it will stay the way it is, though.
Yea racism Is normalized against them. I would also add asians tbh. In America a lot of blacks are randomly beating up asians since covid and a lot often barely get prosecuted. Nobody gives a rats ass.

Indians can't really fraud as most are darker. The lighter skin ones tho , they can . Bleaching Is possible but a lengthy process that is getting widely criticized these days.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yea racism Is normalized against them. I would also add asians tbh. In America a lot of blacks are randomly beating up asians since covid and a lot often barely get prosecuted. Nobody gives a rats ass.

Indians can't really fraud as most are darker. The lighter skin ones tho , they can . Bleaching Is possible but a lengthy process that is getting widely criticized these days.
Yeah, asians too, but it's a different game with indians IMO. Wasn't there that whole "stop asian hate" thing during covid at least? I doubt indians are even getting this tbh. Plus you can't be nearly as openly racist to asians.

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123, Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
In my opinion Indians will reach a level of acceptance to the level of latino if they

1) take hygiene seriousyl
2) get rid of their accents
3) Have a reasonable frame. A lot are either rail thin or fat
4) Dress well
5) Don't act so shy, so show some balls
6) Going off that, stop being a " yes man " .
7 ) Show creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, not just follow shit
8)

• +1
Reactions: Rocky123, perpetuallytired, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Brootal notagpill
Sorry bhai 😢

Hungary and Romania their is negative stigma due to the Romani people and despite actually looking like the ideal curries ( most are lighter skinned and often have colored eyes ), no white foid will touch them, but their mostly dirt poor and don't bother paying taxes and refuse to integrate, so imo its those issues vs strictly race, so visiting curries might be associated with them, but if they can show their different then I can see them being positively associated

But I would say Poland, Serbia, and other balkan countries with low gypsy population especially if light skinned I can see them having no negative stereotypes cause again their is nothing to compare them to. They never had any brown people or refugees that were brown so they can't really be negative unless they checked the tv all the time which most people don't.

EE correct are more upfront with their racism but that is because their more low inhibition .In russia black students tend to get the brunt od hate, but indian students don't have any negative perceptions their. I believe a large part is cause Putin and India's modi worked together hard so Russian view Indians positively. India also refused to backstab russia with the oil embargo bullshit and bought tons of oil from them, so good for boosting relations.

Brits and Americans tbh have additional negative feelings as they actively feel replaced. Russians don't have that feeling yet but islam is growing, its like 10-14% population now.

Their is a high chance anti islam sentiment will increase as muslims become larger their, but it will take time. Putin has the muslims under control after he bombed the hell out of muslim majority Russian republic Chechnya . He doesn't fuck around with muslims.
Yeah I'm lightskin curry I'm more worried about visiting Romania than I would be Poland. I grew up thinking Poles are racist - I'm sure they are but their experiences with other ethnics are non-existent. It's far better to be racist through ignorance (like Americans towards Arabs although I'm pretty sure 99% of them never interacted with one) than racist through experience.

On that point America is only one of the few countries where immigrants (not blacks of Latinos) have had a positive impact. In countries like France (nafris) UK (curries) and Germany (Turks/Syrians) they invited as all the low IQ manual laborers or refugees.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Costcosuperstore
Yeah, asians too, but it's a different game with indians IMO. Wasn't there that whole "stop asian hate" thing during covid at least? I doubt indians are even getting this tbh. Plus you can't be nearly as openly racist to asians.
Stop asian hate was made from asians, whites and no one else cared.

I agree that indian hate though is normalized. But if you think their the only ones getting roasted your wrong

See any video with blacks robbing stores or protesting or Arabs protesting, the comments are all gonna talk about how blacks crime is over represented or how islam is taking over Europe and other very negative stuff. And their will be thousands of likes on them.

The only people immune to hate are whites and asians on instagram.

• +1
Stop asian hate was made from asians, whites and no one else cared.

I agree that indian hate though is normalized. But if you think their the only ones getting roasted your wrong

See any video with blacks robbing stores or protesting or Arabs protesting, the comments are all gonna talk about how blacks crime is over represented or how islam is taking over Europe and other very negative stuff. And their will be thousands of likes on them.

The only people immune to hate are whites and asians on instagram.
I think it's funny how racism against blacks specifically is "anonymous", as in most people who post those kinds of reels are usually faceless accounts, whereas against indians it's the actual guy getting lynched to death due to either negative sentience or some lack of hygiene videos, like those from street food or dirty pools lmao.

But yeah, they aren't the only ones getting roasted. Though one thing is certain, ppl who make fun of blacks online pretty much would never do it IRL, whereas of curries they would lol

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
i think it will but it will take a couple of decades for that to change.

• Hmm...
Sorry bhai 😢

Yeah I'm lightskin curry I'm more worried about visiting Romania than I would be Poland. I grew up thinking Poles are racist - I'm sure they are but their experiences with other ethnics are non-existent. It's far better to be racist through ignorance (like Americans towards Arabs although I'm pretty sure 99% of them never interacted with one) than racist through experience.

On that point America is only one of the few countries where immigrants (not blacks of Latinos) have had a positive impact. In countries like France (nafris) UK (curries) and Germany (Turks/Syrians) they invited as all the low IQ manual laborers or refugees.
Enough tinder experiments have been done with Indians in Poland that if your a light skin curry or Arab and a 7/10 or + you can get a good amount of matches and IRL success, so that is taken care of.

Romania imo won't be that much a problem because you will speak perfect English, something no Romani can do. They will be able to tell your not them when you speak English in your British accent. Of course you might have some discrimination but I actually think it will be fine. Just be mindful of the boomers. Those guys will give you a mean look. I would also dress well. Avoid a poor look

Your gonna probably find it better substantially then UK cause your going to be more looked as a UK citizen, not a Romani.

America is weird, the first year after 9/11 their was a lot of anti Arab sentiment but after stupid white rednecks killed a few Sikhs thinking their Arabs they charged them with hate crimes and went hard on any muslim related hate crimes including graffiti. So after the U.S gov showed islam its back things gradually improved

In America its interesting, Arab perceptions are a lot better then Indians now despite all the craziness.

In Europe however if your Arab your better off larping as indian as a lot of europeans in Germany and France are not happy about the islam take over and them chimping out like the blacks do in america.

Unlike Americans , europeans are not okay with people chirping out and that will negatively affect associated smv. In America though it adds to black smv acting like a maniac.

I do here however some French and German foids are seeing ethnics as bad boys recently and that basically their behavior is becoming americanized. So in a decade or two , ethnics might be seen as basically blacks by foids.

The German media also does not report anything negative about ethnic violence, just as american media does not ever mention black violence .

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, Costcosuperstore and SecularIslamist
I think it's funny how racism against blacks specifically is "anonymous", as in most people who post those kinds of reels are usually faceless accounts, whereas against indians it's the actual guy getting lynched to death due to either negative sentience or some lack of hygiene videos, like those from street food or dirty pools lmao.

But yeah, they aren't the only ones getting roasted. Though one thing is certain, ppl who make fun of blacks online pretty much would never do it IRL, whereas of curries they would lol
Yea if curries started to chimp out like the Arabs did in europe and blacks did in america they would get respect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Acne Victim
If an Indian does 3-5 things better than other Indians (hygiene, accent, height), then he will easily outperform the rest of his and other races.

High quality Indians are exotic and therefore valuable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, borntosuffer and SecularIslamist
Enough tinder experiments have been done with Indians in Poland that if your a light skin curry or Arab and a 7/10 or + you can get a good amount of matches and IRL success, so that is taken care of.

Romania imo won't be that much a problem because you will speak perfect English, something no Romani can do. They will be able to tell your not them when you speak English in your British accent. Of course you might have some discrimination but I actually think it will be fine. Just be mindful of the boomers. Those guys will give you a mean look. I would also dress well. Avoid a poor look

Your gonna probably find it better substantially then UK cause your going to be more looked as a UK citizen, not a Romani.
Lifefeul. Passport bros stay winning.
America is weird, the first year after 9/11 their was a lot of anti Arab sentiment but after stupid white rednecks killed a few Sikhs thinking their Arabs they charged them with hate crimes and went hard on any muslim related hate crimes including graffiti. So after the U.S gov showed islam its back things gradually improved

In America its interesting, Arab perceptions are a lot better then Indians now despite all the craziness.
Maybe it's better now. The Arab failo seems from fear whereas the Indian failo is a patronising hatred.
In Europe however if your Arab your better off larping as indian as a lot of europeans in Germany and France are not happy about the islam take over and them chimping out like the blacks do in america.
Agreed with this.
Unlike Americans , europeans are not okay with people chirping out and that will negatively affect associated smv. In America though it adds to black smv acting like a maniac.

I do here however some French and German foids are seeing ethnics as bad boys recently and that basically their behavior is becoming americanized. So in a decade or two , ethnics might be seen as basically blacks by foids.

The German media also does not report anything negative about ethnic violence, just as american media does not ever mention black violence .
I did not know about this regarding Germany. Actually wouldve thought the opposite....
I can see Arabs / Turks going the same way as blacks in Germany and France. I don't think curries in the UK would. For those same reasons you outlined above:
In my opinion Indians will reach a level of acceptance to the level of latino if they

1) take hygiene seriousyl
2) get rid of their accents
3) Have a reasonable frame. A lot are either rail thin or fat
4) Dress well
5) Don't act so shy, so show some balls
6) Going off that, stop being a " yes man " .
7 ) Show creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, not just follow shit
8)
Even though curries in the West are better it's still not up to standard that would halo them.

• +1
SMV no. oofy doofy or betabux game. yes

Which still is probably a win btw kinda like how korean guys are getting mena girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Rocky123, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Never. Indian men have the lowest SMV. Worse than Asians

It will take a few generations for our race to fix our image. It'll be a while.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Rocky123 and SecularIslamist
Maybe our kids will have better stereotypes, but for right now no way

• JFL
They need to stop with the retarded caste system as well and their vegan diet, getting rich won't get them anywhere, the poorest countries in the middle east have higher smv than the richest countries there

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, egyptianKang and SecularIslamist
idk but send bobs and vagene ma'am
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Maalik and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Indians are the richest ethnicity in the US and yet at the bottom smv wise. Look at all the videos of American girls getting asked which race they wouldn't date, majority of them say indians.
No money for your race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, Chadeep and SecularIslamist
never in a million years bruh, if money Stats goes up for indians, it doesn't really mean anything

they have been number 1 earners in america for so long, yet the Americans will still view them as Chicken curry 7/11 vendors, low wage janitors, just because most of them own titan companies doesn't negate the 99% of their exact race leading the indian SMV

your view of people is dictated by their local population, anyone can be the 1% but the rest of the population is STILL in INDIA
noone is gonna fucking view American jeets as superior, look at their fucking country, they are leading the Nations image, not some fucking dalit that earns 300k in America :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

people will never view an indian being rich as the first impression, they will think about delhi slums and cow dung baths
and funny accent tech support,

you have to show them you are rich like other races, so in the end their SMV never changed

if you have a gulf accent, i don't even have to tell you, all my Gulf/Saudi friends tell me they don't like westerners and general foreigners because they view them as wallets, i'm repeating exactly what came out of their mouths, some white guy thought i was rich when i was a kid because i carried gulf accent when i was playing football with him

rich arab/gulf SMV works because the failos aren't their subhumanities, but general Arab agressive behaviour and fear perpetuated by the media and holywood, and the thing is Saudi arabia and the developed gulf are actually leading positive Arab image, where in curryland does this exist? they all left to europe and america, noone is taking them seriously for pushing "indian people are developed" narrative :lul:

indians also suck cumskin dick and worship white people and skin, the caste system is the perfect example

indians would sacrifice both of his testicles so he can bag a white ltb :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, borntosuffer and Chadeep
never in a million years bruh, if money Stats goes up for indians, it doesn't really mean anything

they have been number 1 earners in america for so long, yet the Americans will still view them as Chicken curry 7/11 vendors, low wage janitors, just because most of them own titan companies doesn't negate the 99% of their exact race leading the indian SMV

your view of people is dictated by their local population, anyone can be the 1% but the rest of the population is STILL in INDIA
noone is gonna fucking view American jeets as superior, look at their fucking country, they are leading the Nations image, not some fucking dalit that earns 300k in America :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

people will never view an indian being rich as the first impression, they will think about delhi slums and cow dung baths
and funny accent tech support,

you have to show them you are rich like other races, so in the end their SMV never changed

if you have a gulf accent, i don't even have to tell you, all my Gulf/Saudi friends tell me they don't like westerners and general foreigners because they view them as wallets, i'm repeating exactly what came out of their mouths, some white guy thought i was rich when i was a kid because i carried gulf accent when i was playing football with him

rich arab/gulf SMV works because the failos aren't their subhumanities, but general Arab agressive behaviour and fear perpetuated by the media and holywood, and the thing is Saudi arabia and the developed gulf are actually leading positive Arab image, where in curryland does this exist? they all left to europe and america, noone is taking them seriously for pushing "indian people are developed" narrative :lul:

indians also suck cumskin dick and worship white people and skin, the caste system is the perfect example

indians would sacrifice both of his testicles so he can bag a white ltb :feelskek:
I kind of agree except your schizo ramblings about gulf Arabs. Yeah they're not failod as hard, but they are pretty failod. MBS can try westernise them as much they want Americans will still view them as backward and uncivilised. When westerners call you that it's actually a badge of honour.

I kind of agree except your schizo ramblings about gulf Arabs. Yeah they're not failod as hard, but they are pretty failod. MBS can try westernise them as much they want Americans will still view them as backward and uncivilised. When westerners call you that it's actually a badge of honour.

agreed, although the gulf arabs don't pander to them, it's a very modest and secure society, they think they are more superior than any cumskin and their nation, it's only 24/7 media demonization

the Qatar world cup was a big halo for the gulf and arabs in general, one of the most entertaining wc with billions of people watching their culture and traditions, and alot of them got educated about the truth and how they are a based society :ogre:

they Arabs are only getting westernised because of that jew leader, indians are being westernised because they like to suck cumskins off due to the genetic makeup of being a conquered race :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and SecularIslamist
im pretty sure its getting better. recently saw some looksmaxxed indian boys. they looked alright.

Also no.

Indians don’t just have Indian failo in the US, we have generic non-white failo on top of it.

Interracial marriage was illegal in the US for the longest time and when Indians first arrived here 100 years ago there was a giant scandal when a “Hindoo” married a white girl.

East Asian countries (except China) have been developed for ages and Asian SMV is horrendous in the US despite what kpop copers will tell you.

India becoming a developed country will just put Indian smv back to what non white passing Latino SMV is like in the US which is still quite bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rocky123 and SecularIslamist
Also no.

Indians don’t just have Indian failo in the US, we have generic non-white failo on top of it.

Interracial marriage was illegal in the US for the longest time and when Indians first arrived here 100 years ago there was a giant scandal when a “Hindoo” married a white girl.

East Asian countries (except China) have been developed for ages and Asian SMV is horrendous in the US despite what kpop copers will tell you.

India becoming a developed country will just put Indian smv back to what non white passing Latino SMV is like in the US which is still quite bad.
If only curry has this appeal then yes
IMG 9149
IMG 9146
IMG 9114

agreed, although the gulf arabs don't pander to them, it's a very modest and secure society, they think they are more superior than any cumskin and their nation, it's only 24/7 media demonization

the Qatar world cup was a big halo for the gulf and arabs in general, one of the most entertaining wc with billions of people watching their culture and traditions, and alot of them got educated about the truth and how they are a based society :ogre:

they Arabs are only getting westernised because of that jew leader, indians are being westernised because they like to suck cumskins off due to the genetic makeup of being a conquered race :Comfy:
Arab SMV in the US is mostly just a function of looking whiter and closer to med or looking mullato and closer to black.

Actual non-white gulf Arabs have even worse SMV than Indians in the US. NYC is full of Yemenis and they pretty much do even worse than Indians tbh.

makes sense, seems that you also learned with the best sociologist etc.. raiam

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
makes sense, seems that you also learned with the best sociologist etc.. raiam
you mean the bisexual sociologist, far-left right winger, satanist, best writer since paulo coelho, dad, 150 IQ, multimillionaire, athlete and youtuber?

• Woah
Reactions: Eiei