Will insurance pay for mole removal?

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
4,493
Reputation
4,259
As far as I know it falls under the bracket of a cosmetic procedure and therefore wouldn't be covered by most insurance plans. I had cryotheraphy for mole removal on my chest, which I believe is one of the cheapest options. Scarring was minimal.
 
As far as I know it falls under the bracket of a cosmetic procedure and therefore wouldn't be covered by most insurance plans. I had cryotheraphy for mole removal on my chest, which I believe is one of the cheapest options. Scarring was minimal.
If I do it for my face I would scarring be significant there?
 
If I do it for my face I would scarring be significant there?

It really depends on the size and shape of the mole. Take a look at the Google results for face moles removed using cryotherapy and it will give you an idea of what the result might look like.
 

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
3
Views
37
pheenon
pheenon
unknowmtn
Replies
3
Views
56
jp212
jp212
HappyChud
Replies
0
Views
18
HappyChud
HappyChud
Jrzabun69
Replies
10
Views
50
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
rockstarr
Replies
15
Views
65
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top